Gold Offer
Mr David Moore

Cotonou, Benin

#1 May 3, 2008
Dear Sir,

we are local miners acting with full corporate and with full legal responsibility do hereby irrevocably confirm and commit subject to the law of perjury that we are ready, willing and able to sell Raw Alluvial Gold Dust:

Commodity - Gold Dust

Quantity - 215kg

Quality -22Carats

Purity--97%+

Price ---$12,000USD

DIAMOND------EURO 300 PER CARAT

Since this is a first time business we only need to start with 10- or highest 20

PROCEDURES:

1. Buyer submits signed Letter of Intent (LOI)

2. Seller signs and returns LOI to Buyer with an invoice specifying all initial costs, included,(and notations of which costs are to be deducted from the final price)

3. Buyer arranges and pays for 6% of the 10kg, one round-trip ticket, ground transportation, and a hotel room for Seller’s representative.

4. Seller hand carries 10kg of gold as specified above to Buyer’s refinery.

5. After refinery assays report / Buyer pays Seller within 72 hours via bank wire transfer price agreed to above minus initial costs as specified.
After successful completion of all steps above to the satisfaction of Buyer and Seller, Buyer shall issue a new Letter of Intent for 50kg or 100kg as he can afford, For the same above PROCEDURES.

So please Advise as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
David Moore
Mr David Moore

Cotonou, Benin

#2 May 3, 2008
Dear Sir,

we are local miners acting with full corporate and with full legal responsibility do hereby irrevocably confirm and commit subject to the law of perjury that we are ready, willing and able to sell Raw Alluvial Gold Dust:

Commodity - Gold Dust

Quantity - 215kg

Quality -22Carats

Purity--97%+

Price ---$12,000USD

DIAMOND------EURO 300 PER CARAT

Since this is a first time business we only need to start with 10- or highest 20

PROCEDURES:

1. Buyer submits signed Letter of Intent (LOI)

2. Seller signs and returns LOI to Buyer with an invoice specifying all initial costs, included,(and notations of which costs are to be deducted from the final price)

3. Buyer arranges and pays for 6% of the 10kg, one round-trip ticket, ground transportation, and a hotel room for Seller’s representative.

4. Seller hand carries 10kg of gold as specified above to Buyer’s refinery.

5. After refinery assays report / Buyer pays Seller within 72 hours via bank wire transfer price agreed to above minus initial costs as specified.
After successful completion of all steps above to the satisfaction of Buyer and Seller, Buyer shall issue a new Letter of Intent for 50kg or 100kg as he can afford, For the same above PROCEDURES.

So please Advise as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
David Moore

Reply To: treasure_minerals@yahoo.fr
ben

Tel Aviv, Israel

#3 May 7, 2008
Dear sir or madam,
Introductions
we are Israeli company that acting in the minerals range, and ready, willing, interesting to represent yours interesting in all western world, mostly by direct buyer, or ours facilities or affiliated membership in Israeli stock exchange , kindly visit ours website,
http://www.isde.co.il/
Kindly being patience since we are interesting only long terms of transactions, and need time and patience with a lot skill and adapt yours interesting with reliable buyers interesting, but I assure you best results if have accepted,
WE ASK YOU THE VITAL BELOW DOCS'
1 NCND contract, ICC rule. and official FCO, sing by owners
2 Ownership passport.
3 Originally certificate.
4 ownership certificate and S.K.R (safety keeping receive)
5 export license ( if you member of PMMC Ghana , No' member)
6 Mandate signed by the owner,
7 Local tax, calculated per one kilo.
8 Yours lawyers info, Tel, email, address, cell.
9 Local old SGS or current SGS. Or others assay.
10 the mine, local tax VAT number
11 The mine, local industry& trade number.
12 yours duty agents info, Tel, email, address ,cell
13 case of diamond separately procedure
I'm sure that this required docs' is little effort, this is only one time, by yours good willing.
Be aware that Confirmations will be done, and buyers that have possibility to verifying the entire above doc's, and all info, by local lawyers and the embassy or local official GOV, so kindly be exacting, and avoid wasting time.
moreover, we acting on behalf of mine, like mandate, and we are going to made verifications of sourcing, documents, mine ability, and others vital points for smoothly working, so we asking only reliable partners !!
as well, be aware, that we have any local payment facilities for any expenses that will be done stipulated buy ours local logistic agents, by accompany of seller, directly for authorizations, this is will be important points in ours contract, in case that you are asking ours payments help,
Any risky procedure for both side seller and buyer are not acceptable, this is the main points, as well as this above ours policy I hope that you understand ours positions, we attain only restfully cases
This mandate is essences because that we investing many time the:
VAT, TAX, DELIVERY, OR OTHERS EXPENSES, we defending all sides interesting, and the good will be sole by seller ownership, till the agreed payments will be done, for his satisfactions.
Also, I will be glad to see if you have logistic solutions CIF basis
I assure you that we have infinity ability to buying only if the terms are acceptable
act_aviv2000@bezeqint.net
Kind regards
MR. BEN-ISHAY YAIR
IN-AG (2004) LTD
ISRAEL
Alex

Chandler, AZ

#4 Jul 22, 2008
At what point do you get an NCND signed in a gold deal?
Benson Koffi

Ghana

#6 Aug 5, 2008
Well i want you to know that i have buyer that can buy that from you all you need to do is to come to Ghana okay. all i want to hear from you is when you are coming to Ghana..........the buyer will be coming IN today.

Respectfully Yours,
Nana Addo.
Call me 00233249386465, or call me here 00233245085727.
Matt

South Africa

#9 Feb 19, 2014
While doing due diligence on a particular person, who's name I wont mention, my team came across this site, a REAL ESTATE SITE (Says so at the top) offering GOLD?
One can only wonder what so called professionals are doing offering gold on this site???
Boggles the mind!
Oh, and just so you know, Ghana gold offers, 99.999999% fake. Check the law pertaining to Ghana gold sales and the prices that a local seller can get from PMMC or AA etc.(Those are local refineries for those that dont know) How do I know, Well because I've been in the gold and diamond business for 15 years and have lived in Ghana (Gave that up after a year of deal with scammers, get tiring throwing them in jail), Sierra Leone and Guinea, then in Mali. So yes, I do know the West African markets very well. But, advertise my sellers or buyers in this Venue?
Not a chance.
Enjoy!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 16 hr Trufax 26
How to Become a Successful Real Estate Agent Tue offrs 4
Real Estate Agent Marketing Tip Tue offrs 2
The Future Of Retail Real Estate Jan 12 raisal 1
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Jan 11 keith 6
offrs Review: Issues, problems and chicken nuggets Jan 8 offrs 1
News Ellen DeGeneres roasts Eric Trump for suggestin... Jan 8 INFIDEL 23
More from around the web