News! January 29, 2013 The Real Estat...

News! January 29, 2013 The Real Estate Term-CASH COW! A must read!

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#1 Jan 29, 2013
news: REAL ESTATE- something new to read about on TOPIX.
COMMERCIAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY THAT GENERATES YEARLY INCOME OF GREAT PROPORTIONS, ERGO THE TERM 'CASH COW'.
Read this interesting article featured on 9 sites today. From Topix, to Glendale Register, Greenpoint Star, Queens Examiner, Leading Observer, Trulia, etc..
copy and paste or go to an of the above internet sites and read the article!
http://greenpointstar.com/pages/my_blogs/user...

THANK YOU, BROKER-JIM TURANO, OF DIVERSE REAL ESTATE* IN MIDDLE VILLAGE,NY FOR YOUR INPUT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION WITH INFORMATIVE ARTICLES PERTAINING TO REAL ESTATE.
PUBLIC ADVOCATE!
JANUARY 29, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) 7 min what would Delmar do 9
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Tue redawady 56
News Landlords looking as Fortunoff stores prepare t... (Mar '09) Dec 4 Vickie 17
How to find a tenant in USA ? Nov 30 Anonymous 1
News PIO bizman meets Trump, may join his administra... Nov 29 Norwalk resistanc... 1
Phoenix Homes - Interest Rates On The Rise Nati... Nov 25 phoenixhomes 1
News Craig Barrager Remax Real Estate Centre (May '14) Nov 23 Airbnb next prob 8
More from around the web