The Townhomes at Holly Glen - Townhom...

The Townhomes at Holly Glen - Townhomes for Sale in Wilmington, NC

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 11, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Iím back today with another neighborhood showcase page just added to the site. Today Iím featuring a community of townhomes for sale just off Holly Tree Road called The Townhomes at Holly Glen, located in east-central Wilmington.

Residents of this community are within walking distance of both Holly Tree Elementary School and Hoggard High School, as well as the YWCA. The location also has it very close to grocery shopping (two major stores within a mile either direction!), just minutes from Wrightsville Beach, and the Wilmington Municipal Golf Course is just around the corner! To see all units currently for sale, follow this link:

The Townhomes at Holly Glen:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/townhomesatholly...

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/To...

As always, if youíre interested in seeing any of the available properties in this community give me a call or send me an email. Already own a unit in The Townhomes at Holly Glen and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Ė Iím here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware!!! 4 hr ken 15
Bently Residences Singaproe Jun 26 jummon 1
Four More Fayetteville Area Neighborhoods Added Jun 25 Team Elite 1
Hard Money Loans (Dec '14) Jun 22 Nicole 3
Three Balmoral Showflat. Jun 22 jummon 1
Robin Residences Showflat Jun 19 jummon 1
Realtor InfoGraphic: How To Use Content & Landi... Jun 19 KerryW 1
More from around the web