Swanky San Francisco Street Sells for...

Swanky San Francisco Street Sells for $90K, Spurring Suit

There are 15 comments on the NBC Philadelphia story from Aug 8, 2017, titled Swanky San Francisco Street Sells for $90K, Spurring Suit. In it, NBC Philadelphia reports that:

One of the swankiest streets in San Francisco has been sold to a private real estate agent. That's right: An entire street in the City by the Bay was purchased.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC Philadelphia.

Christshariahns

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Aug 8, 2017
That was a dastardly deed.

(The homeowners should be suing the lawyer(s) and accountant(s) handling their road's tax payments, not the city.)
Christshariahns

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Aug 8, 2017
The homeowners' legal counsel and the purchaser of the street in question may well be on a collusion course with one another.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#3 Aug 8, 2017
Pay off the Chink and be done with it....
spud

Healdsburg, CA

#4 Aug 8, 2017
Democrats would sell their mothers. No wonder SF is so screwed up.
Christshariahns

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Aug 8, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats would sell their mothers. No wonder SF is so screwed up
It's a thriving city with a balanced $10 billion a year budget where bigots like you are almost universally not welcome. It is very expensive to live there, though, because those qualities make it so desirable.
spud

Healdsburg, CA

#6 Aug 8, 2017
Christshariahns wrote:
<quoted text>

It's a thriving city with a balanced $10 billion a year budget where bigots like you are almost universally not welcome. It is very expensive to live there, though, because those qualities make it so desirable.
You can have it Qdog. SF is an acquired taste. So is putting gerbils up your butt for fun.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#7 Aug 9, 2017
spud wrote:
<quoted text>

You can have it Qdog. SF is an acquired taste. So is putting gerbils up your butt for fun.
The very rich Qdogs have graduated to the stubborn Hedgehogs.

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#8 Aug 9, 2017
Christshariahns wrote:
<quoted text>

Frisco hasn't been worth a boar's tit since the early/mid '70's when the Gay boys ran the Hippies out of town.......
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Aug 13, 2017
okimar wrote:
<quoted text>
Frisco hasn't been worth a boar's tit since the early/mid '70's when the Gay boys ran the Hippies out of town.......
But you psychosexually sick racists say that about every city with more than 500k residents. And it's good when you white supremacists [sic] don't or claim you don't live in educated areas.

Most of the red states are on the federal teat. The more backwards, i.e., more buybull ones, are welfare cases of the federal government.
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#10 Aug 13, 2017
Christians In Name Only wrote:
<quoted text>

But you psychosexually sick racists say that about every city with more than 500k residents. And it's good when you white supremacists [sic] don't or claim you don't live in educated areas.

Most of the red states are on the federal teat. The more backwards, i.e., more buybull ones, are welfare cases of the federal government.
Hello ,,"Snowflake",,still crying about everything,,??? awwwww. Don't worry , somebody will come by and give you something to suck on......
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#11 Aug 13, 2017
Parden Pard wrote:
<quoted text>
Pay off the Chink and be done with it....
I can just imagine the life, the senility, the confusion, the isolation, the alcoholism of a 1950s throwback who so casually posts his racist whims and slurs in 2017.

OTOH, it is backwoods PA, so what else would you expect?
Seriously

Portland, OR

#12 Aug 13, 2017
<quoted text>

I can just imagine the life, the senility, the confusion, the isolation, the alcoholism of a 1950s throwback who so casually posts his racist whims and slurs in 2017.

I expect that you're still the same liber-HOLE cockmunchingjackass you always were. As Barry would say...par 4 the course....
Christians In Name Only

Philadelphia, PA

#13 Aug 13, 2017
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
I expect that you're still the same
Your defense of the use of that anti Asian slur is noted, Jethro, and I bet you "have a lot of Chinese friends and so simply can't be racist...."

“Hello Trump”

Since: Jan 07

Goodby Hillary

#14 Aug 14, 2017
<quoted text>

I stated a fact and you get all kinds of butt hurt (again). As far as the White supremacist crap goes..... I CAN'T be a White supremacist. There are too many stupid white SOB-ing libholes I despise to be a WHITE supremacist......
Parden Pard

Catasauqua, PA

#15 Aug 14, 2017
<quoted text>

HELLO ,,Snowflake",,I love yoooo.( did you get your gerbil yet )????

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Repair Costs 4 hr Mary 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jul 15 aminlinkbaz 263
News Knoxville realtor: Homes are flying off the market Jul 3 antithetical U 5
Snitches Jul 3 Worried 1
Free Real Estate Photography Jun 27 Stoyan W 1
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... Jun 24 Zqx_xqZ 250
News Canada banned dual agency - could the United St... Jun 22 Eve Alexander 1