Bar Harbor Estates

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 29, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Hope you had a great weekend! Iím back to start off the week with another neighborhood page on the website, today focusing on homes for sale in Bar Harbor Estates, which is just off Oleander Drive along Bradley Creek on the east side of Wilmington.

Conveniently located (if youíre a boating enthusiast!), Bar Harbor Estates is located just across the creek bridge from Bradley Creek Marina, and just minutes away from the boat ramps at Wrightsville Beach, and several of the homes have their own direct access to Bradley Creek itself. To see all properties currently available, click the following link:

Bar Harbor Estates:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/barharborestates...

or click here for a neighborhood map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

As always, if you would like to see any of the available properties in this neighborhood or have any questions about the area give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Bar Harbor Estates and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Ė Iím here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News China approves 9 Trump trademarks previously re... Thu L I G E R 2
News Most Trump real estate now sold to anonymous bu... Thu L I G E R 5
News Donald Trump Thu L I G E R 2
Bulk REO Buyers Wanted! Must be direct to Buyer... (Jan '08) Jun 14 business finance 2,231
[ studios ] -- what would be the most accurate ... Jun 8 allgoals 1
News Neo-Nazi website raises $150,000 to fight South... Jun 8 Mullahing It Over 1
News Major mall (maybe two) coming here (Apr '11) Jun 6 forget it 3
More from around the web