Bulk REO package- Las Vegas and Calif...

Since: Feb 10

Peoria, AZ

#83 Feb 4, 2010
Oh so true! I have direct access to Bulk Tapes BECAUSE I'M A REALTOR AND DO BUSINESS WITH CERTAIN BANKS. BUT you'll be hard pressed to find them as most of the larger institutions are not selling them. Why? On the retail market/MLS they are getting 95% of the BPO value and there is hardly any inventory. Your best bet right now if you're an investor is to go after Trustee Sales. When the larger banks start releasing through the bulk sales channel you'll want to be positioned with someone like our group who has direct access and contact with those banks. If you'd like more information feel free to email me at dean@carverht.com.
Cindy Little wrote:
ATTENTION INVESTORS:
There are no Bulk REO Portfolios from FDIC, FDIC does not sell their REO Properties in Bulk!
If you get emails regarding NON-PROFIT FDIC BULK REO PROGRAMS, they are all scams!
FDIC has specific Contractors who work for them in different departments.
FDIC has 2 Realtors that they send their REO Properties to appraise them & sell them individually through Real Estate Brokers.
If you honestly want to Purchase Real Bulk REO Portfolios that are not floating all over the internet, talk to the Realtors/Banks directly yourself! Don't waste your time dealing with all the internet nonsense!
Andy Williams

Pacoima, CA

#88 Mar 11, 2010
I have three serious investor seeking 250 million, 200 million and 2 million in REO's. I can put you in direct contact. Please e mail me aspensh2o@aol.com Southern California and San Diego County

Since: Jan 10

Leetonia, OH

#89 Mar 11, 2010
Hello,

if you are looking for MTN's, BG's and CMO's,(P.O.F.)Proof Of Funds please contact me at: dfgholding@gmail.com
Dan

Sherman Oaks, CA

#93 Apr 3, 2010
I have investor seeking 1 million in REO, Los Angeles Area. Please e mail me ivoneleroy@sbcglobal.net
frank

Schenectady, NY

#94 Apr 15, 2010
John wrote:
How would you like to be contacted - California - Thanks
contacy me if buyer r seller... fjahoda@nycap.rr.com
Kevin Seiferth

Newtown, PA

#95 Apr 19, 2010
REO Bulk Packages wrote:
"Hello, I have REO bulk packages Nationwide. We currently have packages
ranging from $5 Million to $2 Billion dollars. If interested please
conatct rd@sierrawestcorp.com Serious investors only please."
We have investors & need tapes.KSeife3003@aol.com
evelyn velasquez

Beverly Hills, CA

#97 Apr 29, 2010
I am looking to invest in Bulk REO

email-evelyn.velasquez@yahoo.c om
evelyn velasquez

Beverly Hills, CA

#98 Apr 29, 2010
I am looking for bulk REO to inves
get in touch with me as soon as you can

evelyn velasquez

Beverly Hills, CA

#99 Apr 29, 2010
I am looking for bulk REO to invest
get in touch with me as soon as you can

Since: May 10

Atlanta, GA

#102 May 19, 2010
We are a investment firm that represent a group of buyers we are looking to buy product out of California -we are looking mostly for commercial REO tapes, incomplete construction condos and apartments, incomplete construction loans, NPNs, PNs, and strip malls. We do have several sources of sellers of fresh product but we are looking for more deals. We don't provide proof of funds to reps or brokers only to principal seller. Please contact me at al@highcapitolassets.com
www.highcapitolassets.com
rcsdiane

Denver, CO

#104 Jun 11, 2010
The company I work for is looking for bulk condo deals from sponsor/developers, builders and lenders. As an aggressive and resourceful buyer, we are looking for opportunistic assets located throughout Florida, Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, Utah, and California.

We are targeting the following assets: Failed condo conversion projects, unsold or partially sold new construction, partly completed new condo development, notes in default (both mezzanine and first mortgages), deals in bankruptcy or foreclosure

We are prepared to structure creative ventures with owners and managers of assets to meet all parties’ objectives. Such structures can take various forms: joint ventures, re-investment and/or co-investment rights, debt restructuring, workout situations, capital infusions (debt and/or equity), management and development assistance

Target Markets: Colorado, Arizona, Nevada, Florida & Georgia

Deal Size:$5-50 million

Target Returns: 20%+ unlevered returns

Investment Period: 2 - 5 years

The principals are financially strong enough to acquire deals or notes for cash and have an excellent track record.

We have purchased property and mortgage notes from Prudential, JPI, GE Capital, Crown Life, New York Life, Great West Life, RTC, FDIC, First Interstate Bank, BancOne, CitiCorp Real Estate, Security Pacific Bank, Bank of America, Raytheon Corporation, Regions Bank, Keybank, and numerous other sellers.

Direct sellers, sponsor/developers, builders and lenders only please contact me at rcsdiane@gmail.com.
US Optimization Inc

San Diego, CA

#105 Jun 21, 2010
Our investor pool needs direct access to NPNs, tapes, and bulk reo vehicles in Southern California.

Contact; Steve@USOptimization.com
DANIELLE L Dey

Lithonia, GA

#106 Jun 30, 2010
REO Bulk Packages wrote:
"Hello, I have REO bulk packages Nationwide. We currently have packages
ranging from $5 Million to $2 Billion dollars. If interested please
conatct rd@sierrawestcorp.com Serious investors only please."
I Have several buyers that are looking for what you have available. please contact me at peachdanielle7772010@hotmail.c om so that I can give you numbers where you can contact me. I am a licesed broker for the State of Georgia. Need help ASAP. Thank you.
Tammy LaBelle

Washington, MI

#107 Jul 28, 2010
I have 2 Southern California packages for sale

1. 66 million sfr 58 + 3

2. 100 million sfr 60 +3

Let me know if you are interested they will go fast.

Thank you
Tammy LaBelle

Washington, MI

#108 Jul 28, 2010
Email is tammy_labelle@hotmail.com

This is for the 2 Southern California packages.
Jandan Ventures LLC

North Las Vegas, NV

#109 Jul 29, 2010
Investor needed immediately, Las Vegas Bank REO Commercial Cash Flowing Property.

300 Unites
Sale Price $7,450,000
Scheduled Gross Income $1,984,080
Operating Expenses $944,171
Cap Rate 10%

Now looking for a buyer or opportunity to partner on the deal. dand41@gmail.com
Dawn

San Diego, CA

#114 Aug 4, 2010
US Optimization Inc wrote:
Our investor pool needs direct access to NPNs, tapes, and bulk reo vehicles in Southern California.
Contact; Steve@USOptimization.com
I have access to what you need in NPNs and bulk REO. If you're still looking for a source, please email me at dawnnae@gmail.com
Odell Barnes

Dallas, TX

#115 Aug 8, 2010
I have worked with Tammy LaBelle and cannot be happier with the job she is doing ind Detroit! You must be a stupid yankee!
Stephanie Kramer

Dallas, TX

#116 Aug 8, 2010
This is a professional website! What proof do you have to be bashing someone?
Mike Hemede

Grand Rapids, MI

#117 Aug 8, 2010
Stephanie,
Proof, she defrauded my company and other family's in the Detroit area. She has warrants out for her arrest. This link may give you a little information of what kind of person she is. The only professional label she has is criminal. Hopefully she will be stopped. This is one of the warnings found in Craigs List and is in all of the Michigan Newspapers. There are many family's being defrauded of their savings by her.
$100000 Tammy Labelle Real estate fraud (Detroit deed fraud)(map)
Date: 2010-06-24, 10:00AM EDT
Reply to: hous-fcgph-1808366025@craigsli st.org [Errors when replying to ads?]
Tammy Labelle has repeatedly stolen funds from local investors in Detroit
This woman claims she owns properties or represents sellers of properties when she is blatantly stealing the deposits.
She will cut and paste fake deeds to prove ownership, take a security deposit, and even turn keys over to the buyer.
A few weeks later the true owner will appear and why the occupant is illegally occupying their home.
In addition, she sides herself with contacts that she claims she owns such as: Odell Barnes, The Blackberry developers from Toronto, United Kingdom investors etc.
By aligning herself with these big investors she tries to bring credibility to herself.
One thing you want to ask her -- is for
1. A business card
2. A physical address she actually works out (which she probably changes every few months)
As of today she has embezzled, stolen, or hustled over a hundred thousand dollars from 15 investors we are now aware of.
She has done this through the following methods:
1. Faking deeds
2. Claiming she can settle tax and water bills for 50 cents on the dollar - an absolute lie
*She will take these checks you pay her to settle tax and water bills and cash them or deposit them into a fake account to embezzle the funds
3. Stealing deposits from innocent buyers and running -- as little as $500 deposits.
If you have any information leading to her arrest or conviction, please email us as we currently have filed police reports with local police authorities, wayne County fraud department
and the FBI.
We are compiling a list of people that have had their savings stolen by this woman.
Physical description:
She actually weighs closer to 195 pounds
5 foot 2 inches
blond hair
blue eyes
very heavy set (loves eating fried foods)
southern accent
She is from South Carolina originally and is a fast talker coming from her experience in mortgage sales with Ameriquest and used car sales.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News A Comprehensive List of Everyone Trying to Seve... 1 hr Urineidiot 6
buyer beware!!! 5 hr Guest 35
News US pending home sales climb to 9-year high Tue Go Blue Forever 1
News Houses are hot sellers, again Tue Go Blue Forever 1
Bently Residences Singaproe Jun 26 jummon 1
Four More Fayetteville Area Neighborhoods Added Jun 25 Team Elite 1
Hard Money Loans (Dec '14) Jun 22 Nicole 3
More from around the web