Bulk REO package- Las Vegas and Calif...
Fred Anderson

Bend, OR

#47 Aug 26, 2009
SERIOUSLY! Just found this site. We have Direct Contact for Rep. that represents Various Banks for REO Bulk Purchases. Average at 65 Cents on the $$. Email me asap. Rep is getting busy.

United States

#48 Aug 31, 2009
Scott Jolly wrote:
I know how hard it is to get to that person. I work directly with a large banks seller mandate. With just a couple docs I can get you on the phone and in direct contact with the sellers mandate.
<quoted text>
Scott what is your contact info? We want bulk reo too. rivieralife@roadrunner.com

Seattle, WA

#49 Sep 1, 2009
I have three sellers that I am direct to or only one away. If your buyers are serious--please contact me right away at papaisrich@yahoo.com

Los Angeles, CA

#50 Sep 8, 2009
Hello All,
If you are looking for a legitimate source of bulk REO packages, I have a source that can fulfill you and your client's needs. In addition, I have a source that actually pays the 2% fees on orders. Please no long chains. Must be direct or no more than one away from the full-signatory buyer's representative or the buyer.
Please contact me at truloans@gmail.com if you would like to close some deals. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Since: Jun 08

Middletown, PA

#51 Sep 9, 2009
Direct To The Source With Banking Connections For All Your Bulk REO Package Needs. Submit your LOI On Company Letterhead. We Use Our Attorney's Escrow For All Of Our Transactions. After LOI Is Submitted The Banks Will Pull The Specified Order & We Will Have Your Package Within A Few Days For Your Review. You Will Be Required To Make A Refundable Earnest Money Deposit Into Our Attorney's Escrow Account Before We Send You The Package For Your Due Diligence. An Agreement From Our Attorney Must Be Notarized Before You Make Your Refundable Earnest Money Deposit. Contact Us Today For The Real Deal! We Will Only Deal With Buyers Or Buyer Reps! We also offer Quit Claim Deeds.

Thank you,
Cindy Little

Thousand Oaks, CA

#53 Sep 11, 2009

I have a sophisticated buyer with ample capital. Signing a NCND & proof of funds are not an issue. With regards to the NCND, if you have a form which you prefer to use then please forward it over to me so that I can get it signed. With regards to the proof of funds, we have an escrow with $50M verified.

So that we are clear, here are the guidelines my buyer needs:
1. Purchase Price to be a minimum of $50M.
2. Requested LTV range to be 50-65% of current BPO value in California. And a range of 30-45% in Oregon, Washington, Arizona, and Nevada.
3. Commission Points/Fees Paid to be +3 (1 seller, 1 interm, 1 buyer).
4. Location Preference is ALL of California.
5. Property Preference is SFR's, Condo's, Multi-Family.....NO COMMERCIAL.
6. Level of repair to be ZERO - Medium Rehab.
7. Proof of Funds: Upon receipt of Proof of Product, buyer will provide proof of funds; Title Company to Title Company, Attorney-to-Attorney, or Buyer-to-Seller.
8. Due Diligence needed is 14 days or less.
If these guidelines can be met then I suggest we get on the phone as soon as possible. My buyer is real and moves quickly. They can buy over $100M monthly. My problem has been locating real product from a real seller. If you can fill this need, I look very much to hearing from you soon.

Santa Ana, CA

#55 Sep 29, 2009
i have a seller direct that can get you reo's. email me a mrmiles05@gmail.com

Salt Lake City, UT

#57 Oct 15, 2009
REO Bulk Packages wrote:
"Hello, I have REO bulk packages Nationwide. We currently have packages
ranging from $5 Million to $2 Billion dollars. If interested please
conatct rd@sierrawestcorp.com Serious investors only please."
Get me information we have 10M looking for the right deal!
Sharen Lu

Overland Park, KS

#58 Oct 17, 2009
jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Get me information we have 10M looking for the right deal!
What state are you looking for? We have tapes nationwide. We have new inventory just came in. Please E-mail us: Ching_lu928@yahoo.com

United States

#59 Oct 21, 2009
If anyone is a real seller or Seller Mandate , email me I am able to pay cash up to 400M immediately.

No Fakes, No Intermediaries, just real sellers or Seller mandates that can provide LOA (for you fakers out there that means) letter of authorization, stating your allowed to represent the seller.
Email: james@5thavenueproperty.com
Abner W

North Las Vegas, NV

#60 Oct 21, 2009
jay wrote:

"Get me information we have 10M looking for the right deal!"

Are you still looking for the right deal? I would be able to help. You can e-mail me at: abwilliams82@yahoo.com. Thanks for your time.

Las Vegas, NV

#65 Nov 2, 2009
I'm looking to buy between $1M-$5M per month RE in Las Vegas, NV. Will only deal with seller or at most 1-away. Have proof of funds and can begin purchases in Dec. Please contact me at clubkoa@yahoo.com. Target .30 -.45. No BS.

Columbus, OH

#67 Nov 6, 2009
Pierre wrote:
I have a client who is looking to buy monthly 100-300M worth of REO in Las Vegas and California. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. I already have LOI and NCNDs. I don't want to talk to anyone who does not fulfill the requirement: Either compiler or direct bank agent. No intermediaries or other brokers do I wish to talk to, so please don't reply if you are one of them. I need to move fast on this package. The buyer will only proof up directly to the seller. Somebody let me know whats up. Thanks
Email me right now have 200m california package. Daviddibenedetto@aol.com

Since: Jun 08

Middletown, PA

#68 Nov 11, 2009

There are no Bulk REO Portfolios from FDIC, FDIC does not sell their REO Properties in Bulk!
If you get emails regarding NON-PROFIT FDIC BULK REO PROGRAMS, they are all scams!
FDIC has specific Contractors who work for them in different departments.
FDIC has 2 Realtors that they send their REO Properties to appraise them & sell them individually through Real Estate Brokers.
If you honestly want to Purchase Real Bulk REO Portfolios that are not floating all over the internet, talk to the Realtors/Banks directly yourself! Don't waste your time dealing with all the internet nonsense!

Jackson, AL

#69 Nov 16, 2009
MUST SELL BY 12/20/2009
$7,500 PER DOOR
Patricia MI

Denver, CO

#72 Dec 27, 2009
I am looking for REO packages, espec in S. California and Vegas, but would consider all areas.

Castaic, CA

#74 Jan 7, 2010
Millionaire Tour!!!

2010 is a year that I would like to remember forever! For many of us, we want to make it the keystone year compared to what has happened in the last few years in this economy.

If you would like to learn “How to Make 2010 a better year than 2009”, you should join me at this very exclusive opportunity to share information with 3 of my teachers who have amassed over $30,000,000 dollars in income from sales and marketing in the last 8 years.

You’ll be the first to hear their new private insights and philosophies never before shared from the stage. These multi-millionaires will share with you their fascinating paths to success and wealth. In whatever business you may be in or whatever goals you might have. If you want better relationships, if you want more control, if you want more time, if you want more abundance in your life.

This is a seminar that will change your thinking patterns forever. As you know, it is not about working hard but working smart. There are only Five seminars this month through out the US from Jan 9th to Jan 30th so contact me immidiately, for a location near you.

I have big goals for 2010 to be financially free and I want as many people as I can to be successful too. If you decide on making this the best year ever, then bring your friends, family and coworkers as you will not want them to miss out too! This event will cost you nothing but gas and 4 hours of solid nonstop information to explode your 2010!

Please email me at brian.bramer@gmail.com for details.

Since: Jan 10

Clairton, PA

#75 Jan 8, 2010
Purchase Amount:$10,000,000

Types Of Notes: Non-Performing

Location: All California, with emphasis in Southern California

Major Cities: Southern California Cities

Property Preference: Large Apartment Buildings and Under-performing Shopping Centers

Level Of Repair: 0-Light Rehab
If you have this product, please email: realtor13@gmail.com

“Absolute REO Auction ”

Since: Apr 09

Silver Spring MD

#79 Feb 1, 2010
10 Hours Left and only 58,000

Brand New Lehigh Acres Home
3 Bedroom 2 Bath 2 Car Garage
No taxes Liens ETC ETC

Bid today
http://www.bid4assets.com/auction/index.cfm ...

Thousand Oaks, CA

#82 Feb 2, 2010

I am looking for Non-performing Commercial Notes in California. Here are my guidelines:

* Anywhere in CA, with emphasis in SoCal.
* I Prefer large apartments buildings, but nothing too small.
* I Prefer under-performing Shopping Centers, both large & small.
* NO Industrial or Warehouse....I feel that the industry has been delegated out to China and I do not want to be stuck with huge buildings and no market.
* NO SFR's for the simple reason that I don't want to evict families.

What is the protocol ? Please e-mail me at Baumer31@aol.com.

Thank you,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How to become a Certified Aging in Place Specia... 8 hr publicpeeping 1
News Johnson Associates Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage ... (May '14) Thu Burl recycling pl... 7
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Mar 16 Lorysa Cornish re... 21
News House Democrat seeks data on Trump firm donatio... Mar 14 anonymous 5
News Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Mar 9 Mary 929
More Raleigh Area Neighborhood Updates! Feb 28 The Clark Team 1
News The ultimate real estate agent home inspection ... Feb 28 braeburnestates 1