Comments
21 - 40 of 124 Comments Last updated Oct 11, 2012

“Absolute REO Auction ”

Since: Apr 09

Silver Spring MD

#22 Apr 1, 2009
Brooke Bailey wrote:
I see there has not been many posts on these Reo bulk Packages, since early Dec. Has everyone found what and who they are looking for! If so Please reply to me and fill me in on what you have found,
brookebai7@gmail.com
Buyers for $1 no reserve REO portfolios lower priced properties with a 100-200% ROI
Matthew Marino

North Olmsted, OH

#23 Apr 4, 2009
I am direct to Buyers Mandate and in need of a serious direct or 1 off seller. Please contact me.

steppingstone_investments@yaho o.com
REO packages

Louisville, KY

#25 Apr 29, 2009
Please keep the chains down to a minimum, I am direct to a buyer who wants to spend 150 million dollars nationwide except Southern California. I'd like to get this man on the phone with the bank tomorrow.

Don't ask me to sign NCND's as I'm direct to my buyer, you should be diect to yours as well. Email me at cordellg3@insightbb.com
Sherman L Washington

Atlanta, GA

#26 May 3, 2009
Pierre wrote:
I have a client who is looking to buy monthly 100-300M worth of REO in Las Vegas and California. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. I already have LOI and NCNDs. I don't want to talk to anyone who does not fulfill the requirement: Either compiler or direct bank agent. No intermediaries or other brokers do I wish to talk to, so please don't reply if you are one of them. I need to move fast on this package. The buyer will only proof up directly to the seller. Somebody let me know whats up. Thanks
Sorry ,but you'll be here all year waiting on a compiler or bank agent to just happen up on this site and find your post...THEY DON'T SHOP THE NET.. nor do there agents....you need someone 1 away to an seller rep/ agent or compiler...LIKE
ME.......if you'er looking for REO Bulk...please contact me ..I work with a seller rep that is is in direct to a relaible source ..only if you and buyer can follow THERE procedure's..slw4life01@gmail. com
Sherman L Washington

Atlanta, GA

#27 May 3, 2009
REO packages wrote:
Please keep the chains down to a minimum, I am direct to a buyer who wants to spend 150 million dollars nationwide except Southern California. I'd like to get this man on the phone with the bank tomorrow.
Don't ask me to sign NCND's as I'm direct to my buyer, you should be diect to yours as well. Email me at cordellg3@insightbb.com
Sorry ,but you'll be here all year waiting on a compiler or bank agent to just happen up on this site and find your post...THEY DON'T SHOP THE NET.. nor do there agents....you need someone 1 away to an seller rep/ agent or compiler...LIKE
ME.......if you'er looking for REO Bulk...please contact me ..I work with a seller rep that is is in direct to a relaible source ..only if you and buyer can follow THERE procedure's..slw4life01@gmail. com
Sherman L Washington

Atlanta, GA

#28 May 3, 2009
Matthew Marino wrote:
I am direct to Buyers Mandate and in need of a serious direct or 1 off seller. Please contact me.
Global Crossroads Capital

Las Vegas, NV

#29 Jul 18, 2009
Phone us at Globalcrossroadscapital.com .

I have a client who is looking to buy monthly 100-300M worth of REO in Las Vegas and California. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. I already have LOI and NCNDs. I don't want to talk to anyone who does not fulfill the requirement: Either compiler or direct bank agent. No intermediaries or other brokers do I wish to talk to, so please don't reply if you are one of them. I need to move fast on this package. The buyer will only proof up directly to the seller. Somebody let me know whats up. Thanks

Las Vegas, NV

#30 Jul 18, 2009
Call us at Globalcrossroadscapital.com

Las Vegas, NV

#31 Jul 18, 2009

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Jul 18, 2009
Call us at Globalcrossroadscapital.com in Las Vegas.

I am a licensed real estate agent in las Vegas. I have negotiated the sale of 100 High Rise Units, building 75% sold, located in Las Vegas Strip area, discounted as a package. This is an amazing building with lots of potential for the right buyer. Dealing directly with developer, no middle man. Minimum investment $10M. Looking for $40-$50M to purchase remaining units in building. Proof of funds required to obtain information.
Jason Trindade
Email: jasonfirstnet@yahoo.com
Cell: 702-threesevenone-8941

Globalcrossroadscapital.com is in Las Vegas

Las Vegas, NV

#33 Jul 18, 2009

conexcol marketin

Ontario, CA

#34 Jul 29, 2009
looking for a direct contact to reo tape..i'm direct to buyer looking in california only L.A COUNTY AND ORANGE COUNTY...10M-30M
MAUROFARFAN@GMAIL.COM

Since: Jul 09

Las Vegas, NV

#35 Jul 29, 2009
Corporate buyers min $10M can "Deal Direct" today on the Trade Show Floor page of Globalcrossroadscapital.com

looking for a direct contact to reo tape..i'm direct to buyer looking in california only L.A COUNTY AND ORANGE COUNTY...10M-30M
MAUROFARFAN@GMAIL.COM

Phone us today at Globalcrossroadscapital.com
TMESQ

Dade City, FL

#36 Aug 3, 2009
I represent international investors interested in purchasing bulk REO in Las Vegas and then additional purchases in certain other areas after they complete a few deals.
We seek to deal with the compiler or the agent for the bank. LOI and POF are in place. We do not desire to deal through intermediaries/brokers so please do not reply unless you are a direct source. Thank you.
Reply to: info@FedMatrixFinancial.com
Mercury Realty Group

Bonfield, IL

#38 Aug 5, 2009
We are DIRECT to several sellers of bulk REO, distressed assets and notes.

Send your requests to Tobin Knight - tbkkcorp1@msn.com and Tom Wagener - justcommercial@comcast.net
conexcol marketin wrote:
MAUROFARFAN@GMAIL.COM
Mercury Realty Group

Bonfield, IL

#39 Aug 5, 2009
We are DIRECT to several sellers of bulk REO, distressed assets and notes.

Send your requests to Tobin Knight - tbkkcorp1@msn.com and Tom Wagener - justcommercial@comcast.net
REO packages wrote:
Abe Gomez

United States

#40 Aug 7, 2009
a private seller has 600 million in california bulk reos @ 60+3. Package can be split into two even or uneven group with warrenty deed. I am not direct but I am instructed that the buyer must demonstrate funds, not pof used by double close funding companies. I need to work with buyer or buyer's rep only and sign a ncnd, I can put you in contact with the seller. 1 point for my fee.
Contact me with any interest at reinvestorgomez@yahoo.com
Louie Frias

Henderson, NV

#44 Aug 22, 2009
The answer to your questions is at: BillionDollarBailout.com
Fred Anderson

Bend, OR

#45 Aug 26, 2009
WE HAVE REO Packages and the DIRECT contact at Various Banks. Email us right away.

Fanderson@bendcable.com
Pierre wrote:
Fred Anderson

Bend, OR

#46 Aug 26, 2009
SERIOUSLY! Just found this site. We have Direct Contact for Rep. that represents Various Banks for REO Bulk Purchases. Average at 65 Cents on the $$. Email me asap. Rep is getting busy.

Fanderson@bendcable.com
bid4assets wrote:
<quoted text>
Buyers for $1 no reserve REO portfolios lower priced properties with a 100-200% ROI

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Fri 6uu6com 947
Fort Bragg Area Neighborhoods New Listings! Fri 6uu6com 2
Add new comment (Feb '09) Fri 6uu6com 280
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Fri David Bade 65
Its The Four For Friday Wilmington Neighborhoo... Fri deswhalen 1
New Listings in Raeford NC Neighborhoods! Aug 28 Team Elite 1
Interesting article for first time home buyers ... Aug 28 Zumption 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••