Pierre

Trenton, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

I have a client who is looking to buy monthly 100-300M worth of REO in Las Vegas and California. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. I already have LOI and NCNDs. I don't want to talk to anyone who does not fulfill the requirement: Either compiler or direct bank agent. No intermediaries or other brokers do I wish to talk to, so please don't reply if you are one of them. I need to move fast on this package. The buyer will only proof up directly to the seller. Somebody let me know whats up. Thanks
John

Downey, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2008

How would you like to be contacted - California - Thanks
oscar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

i have reo os in las vegas and los angeles
call us
or email oscar2d3f@aol.com
GIL

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 9, 2008

Hi we are a investment firm in los angeles with reos these are straight from the bank you can reach me via e mail FIXERS2008@AOL.COM
THANK U
Jason Trindade

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2008

Judged:

I am a licensed real estate agent in las Vegas. I have negotiated the sale of 100 High Rise Units, building 75% sold, located in Las Vegas Strip area, discounted as a package. This is an amazing building with lots of potential for the right buyer. Dealing directly with developer, no middle man. Minimum investment $10M. Looking for $40-$50M to purchase remaining units in building. Proof of funds required to obtain information.
Jason Trindade
Email: jasonfirstnet@yahoo.com
Cell: 702-threesevenone-8941
DAVID L

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 16, 2008

I CAN CONNECT YOU TO THE FOLLOWING BANKS FOR PRODUCT: WAMU, CITIGROUP MORTGAGE BANK SECURITIES DESK AND BANK OF AMERICA. SOMEONE ASKED IF CAN PROVIDE THEM WITH THE LOA, I CAN SET SERIOUS BUYERS UP WITH A CONFERENCE CALL WITH THESE BANKS I THINK THATS BETTER THAN AN LOA. EMAIL ME AT
DAVID@UNIFIEDPRIMEINVESTMENTS. COM
REO Bulk Packages

San Bernardino, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 4, 2008

"Hello, I have REO bulk packages Nationwide. We currently have packages
ranging from $5 Million to $2 Billion dollars. If interested please
conatct rd@sierrawestcorp.com Serious investors only please."
Scott Jolly

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

I know how hard it is to get to that person. I work directly with a large banks seller mandate. With just a couple docs I can get you on the phone and in direct contact with the sellers mandate.

Pierre wrote:
I have a client who is looking to buy monthly 100-300M worth of REO in Las Vegas and California. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. I already have LOI and NCNDs. I don't want to talk to anyone who does not fulfill the requirement: Either compiler or direct bank agent. No intermediaries or other brokers do I wish to talk to, so please don't reply if you are one of them. I need to move fast on this package. The buyer will only proof up directly to the seller. Somebody let me know whats up. Thanks
Scott Jolly

Santa Rosa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2008

My contact info is scottjolly@live.com.
vince

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Pierre wrote:
If you are still interested, please contact me at vjg@sierrawestcorp.com. thanks
Brooke Bailey

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2008

Judged:

I am a Real Estate Broker and like I have been reading I too have a buyer with a lot of money looking to buy Bulk in Los Angeles County, I was presented with a pool of 72 properties looked great until they told me I was getting
.25% commission because 5 other people have their hands in the pot. This makes it very difficult for the real people to get the real deals! Who can you trust now a days? It seems like the is always a scam.. With all the foreclosures in the US there has to be real sellers out there! Anyone have any Ideas?
brookebai7@gmail.com
Dean

Champaign, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2008

Hello All,

If you are looking for a legitimate source of bulk REO packages, I have many sources that can fulfill you and your client's needs. In addition, I have a source that actually pays the 3% fees on orders. Please no long chains. Must be direct or no more than one away from the full-signatory buyer's representative or the buyer.

Please contact me at deanrose1@yahoo.com if you would like to close some deals. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Since: Dec 08

Los Angeles ca

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2008

I see there has not been many posts on these Reo bulk Packages, since early Dec. Has everyone found what and who they are looking for! If so Please reply to me and fill me in on what you have found,
brookebai7@gmail.com

“Cake or Death?”

Since: Dec 08

Palm Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2008

Judged:

Why would anyone pay all cash for an REO package in any form?
When in fact you take 20%(in cash) of the total value (face) to the bank holding the paper and they then would service and hold the remaining debt with you receive the benefitís if any or the cash call if the property becomes non-performing.. Why would anyone over pay and try to manage at their own costs.. The structure here discussed in all of these posts I have read are ass backwards and unrealistic for profitability.
Bulk Reos Direct

Coppell, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

If you and/or your client are ready, willing, and able to take down a REO portfolio based on bank direct pricing with freedom of selection, then send me the required information to prepare the LOI template and Fee Agreement and expedite your position for a bank appointment.
Should you have questions?...e-mail me immediately so we can schedule a conference call to review the program in further detail.
Otherwise upon receiving a completed NCND, I will set up a call with you to our contact.
We are also next to sight holder of:
AU GOLD BULLION - sanitized FCO available- 100MT
Rough Uncut Diamonds - Manifest available 1-15-09 - 300,000 VVs carats
Thank you
Amber Clark
Facebook: www.profile.to/BulkReosDirect

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2009

Custom Bulk Reo Packages direct from a Trust company hired by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae at 1M min to no max. These are the real deal or else I wouldn't be able to get you custom. I am selling these packages at 50 Ė 60 cents. I can get any state, county, city, zip code, and even commercial. You can get what you want in a certain condition and value range too. I can get the package in 24 - 48 hours once I get an LOI and POF. You get 7 - 10 days to do due diligence and then close in 14. If there are any properties that are not within your criteria, then you get replacements! I canít guarantee it, but the fastest we can close is 7 days.

Please email me at brian.bramer@gmail.com
Irvin

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2009

Hi I have a client looking for a 15B Cali REO package. Please no Bank of America REO's. Client ready to purchase ASAP. Package must be 45 - 55 cents on BPO or lower. You can email me at irvin@idimension.info
Brian Bramer wrote:
Custom Bulk Reo Packages direct from a Trust company hired by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae at 1M min to no max. These are the real deal or else I wouldn't be able to get you custom. I am selling these packages at 50 Ė 60 cents. I can get any state, county, city, zip code, and even commercial. You can get what you want in a certain condition and value range too. I can get the package in 24 - 48 hours once I get an LOI and POF. You get 7 - 10 days to do due diligence and then close in 14. If there are any properties that are not within your criteria, then you get replacements! I canít guarantee it, but the fastest we can close is 7 days.
Please email me at brian.bramer@gmail.com
Walter Howe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2009

REO PACKAGES FOR SALE from 55-65 Cents on the Dollar, available Nationwide. You can reach me at WENTERPRISE1@yahoo.com
CONEXCOL

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

I have a couple of investors that are looking to buy monthly 10m-100m worth of REO in Las Vegas,California and texas. I need a seller who is either the compiler, or the agent for the bank. no brokers. maurofarfan@gmail.com
CONEXCOL

Glendale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2009

please contact me maurofarfan@gmail.com
Scott Jolly wrote:
I know how hard it is to get to that person. I work directly with a large banks seller mandate. With just a couple docs I can get you on the phone and in direct contact with the sellers mandate.
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••