Selling your home may cost more than ...

Selling your home may cost more than you think

There are 8 comments on the NewsOK.com story from Mar 28, 2018, titled Selling your home may cost more than you think. In it, NewsOK.com reports that:

According to the 2017 Zillow Group Consumer Housing Trends Report, nationally, sellers spend five months on average thinking about selling, and getting a home ready to sell, before listing. Then it takes an average of three months listed on the market before it sells.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOK.com.

fckokla

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Mar 31, 2018
It is for that reason they do not post criminal activity for people to see what's going on in a neighborhood in Oklahoma. They do not want others to know what they are doing and hope to keep the Okie lifestyle alive and kicking to promote their agendas.

I didn't expect the first post to show up as the media runs the state and it is for that reason they have determined there is NO need for a real police force.
frustratedunders tatement

Phoenix, AZ

#4 Mar 31, 2018
In Oklahoma, many of the younger realtors think selling a house is like going to a Tupperware party. They rely soley on Zillow and aren't even concerned with other realtors, splitting the commission, or any of the other necessities involved in selling the home like trying not to break into your video surveillance cameras after bringing in a customer that's already viewed the house twice before.

They like that a smaller realtor may feel threatened when Zillow lists the house as OFF THE MARKET and home they will conform to the new and improved method of selling according to the avg podunky.

Some will even note when the property owner is out of state and let peole that have no business looking at homes view those they think are empty and have parties in them later.

They are irresponsible as most would expect the avg. Okie to be
Okie

Norman, OK

#5 Mar 31, 2018
frustratedunderstatement wrote:
In Oklahoma, many of the younger realtors think selling a house is like going to a Tupperware party. They rely soley on Zillow and aren't even concerned with other realtors, splitting the commission, or any of the other necessities involved in selling the home like trying not to break into your video surveillance cameras after bringing in a customer that's already viewed the house twice before.

They like that a smaller realtor may feel threatened when Zillow lists the house as OFF THE MARKET and home they will conform to the new and improved method of selling according to the avg podunky.

Some will even note when the property owner is out of state and let peole that have no business looking at homes view those they think are empty and have parties in them later.

They are irresponsible as most would expect the avg. Okie to be
Be sure to answer the door when the terror stalkers in black suits come knocking.
peyote

Norman, OK

#6 Mar 31, 2018
The big question is why were the terror stalkers following him?
MyParanoid2Cents

Norman, OK

#7 Mar 31, 2018
fckokla wrote:
It is for that reason they do not post criminal activity for people to see what's going on in a neighborhood in Oklahoma. They do not want others to know what they are doing and hope to keep the Okie lifestyle alive and kicking to promote their agendas.

I didn't expect the first post to show up as the media runs the state and it is for that reason they have determined there is NO need for a real police force.
I saw the terror stalkers in 2016 around 1:40 PM, OKC, OK. I didn’t expect the next day I would sitting in a cell in the Oklahoma County jail, watching News 9's Kelly Ogle reporting that I “musta been smoking wild mushrooms” and I “see strange an unexplainable things everywhere.” But I am a firm believer because I saw the terror stalkers that day.
Kim Jong un

United States

#8 Mar 31, 2018
Please come see me arizona freak. we shoot some relatices, then some hoops.
weigh in

Norman, OK

#9 Mar 31, 2018
Kim Jong un wrote:
Please come see me arizona freak. we shoot some relatices, then some hoops.
I hate to say this, but Kim Jong-Un might be the most coherent and normal one of the two.
Kelly Ogle

Norman, OK

#10 Mar 31, 2018
fckokla wrote:

I tried to reach the Okie terror stalkers for comments, but I never received an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this an unethical agent? Sep 15 Eilema 1
News How does a real estate agent compare with an app? Sep 14 Signature Assets 1
Oakdale CA Haunted Land Spirits Ghosts near Jr ... (Jun '10) Sep 11 Outsider 8
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Sep 4 Cross Canada chec... 17
Non-QM Lender... Aug 30 MrFunder 1
Purchase A Nevada Shelf Corporation w/ an activ... (Feb '11) Aug 29 Sarah J 24
New Marketing Services Aug '18 Amarki 1