HISTORICAL BONDS WANTED -Petrobras, B...

Since: Mar 11

New Port Richey, FL

#128 Apr 10, 2011
Looking for Pink Lady LL's - I have a buyer who is looking for 2 to replace a file that just fell apart. If you have a complete updated package, we can close this week. Please send package, genealogy (keep it to a minimum!) and seller's mandate info to [email protected]
JLL

San José, Costa Rica

#129 Apr 11, 2011
I have 4 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - repactuated - Cetip - Selic - Bazem and with certificate of authenticity
I have OVER 100 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - non-repactuated
I have 10 1921 Chinese bonds backed by gold
LOOKING FOR BUYER FOR ALL OR PART
LTN real buyer

Queens Village, NY

#131 Apr 13, 2011
Sorry. JLL>

The wording should be I can PROMISE that I can have the seller closes it next week ....

Since: Mar 11

New Port Richey, FL

#132 Apr 16, 2011
I have a Pink Lady LL Gold - asking $75B - 10% fees; also a Pink Lady LL - asking $25B - 10% fees. Email me at [email protected]
cole

Santa Monica, CA

#133 Apr 22, 2011
Pamela Jones wrote:
Looking for oranges - Buyer wants them in NY MONDAY! Also looking for blue and purple LTN's
paying 1T as follows------100b each = 300b on monday plus comm-------then pay 700b per bond over 12 mos
I have LTNs

[email protected]

DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This email letter and any and all attachments and related documents are never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. These Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809 and other laws addressing the disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE; This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.

Since: Mar 11

New Port Richey, FL

#134 Apr 22, 2011
cole wrote:
<quoted text>
I have LTNs
[email protected]
DISCLAIMER: Sender is NOT a United States Securities Dealer or Broker or United States Investment Adviser. This email letter and any and all attachments and related documents are never considered to be a solicitation for any purpose in any form or content. Upon receipt of these documents you, as the Recipient, hereby acknowledge this Warning and Disclaimer. These Confidential communications are protected under Gramm-Leach-Bailey Act 15 USC, Subchapter 1, sections 6801-6809 and other laws addressing the disclosure of Non-Public Personal Information. CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE; This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Are they on Euroclear?

Since: Mar 11

Bronx, NY

#135 Apr 24, 2011
JLL wrote:
I have 4 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - repactuated - Cetip - Selic - Bazem and with certificate of authenticity
I have OVER 100 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - non-repactuated
I have 10 1921 Chinese bonds backed by gold
LOOKING FOR BUYER FOR ALL OR PART
Could you send me the asking price for all LTN's repactuated and non-repactuated if you still have them
Send to [email protected]
Anthony T Le

Cerritos, CA

#136 Apr 25, 2011
Banker group has interested in:
Chinese bonds, German bonds, Brazilian Bonds, Venezuelan bonds and Mexican Bonds as well. CONTACT: [email protected]

Since: Mar 11

Bronx, NY

#138 Apr 27, 2011
Ricardo wrote:
I give in rent SKR Full Banking Responsability with Euroclear (no top 25) for Petrobras Bonds.
SKR with an amount of more than 100M. USD
For more information send me an email of contact.

Ricardo where are you and how do I contact you WHERE IS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

Since: Mar 11

Bronx, NY

#139 Apr 27, 2011
rider77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ricardo where are you and how do I contact you WHERE IS YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS
Ricardo you can reach me at [email protected]
rider77

Bronx, NY

#140 May 6, 2011
rider77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you send me the asking price for all LTN's repactuated and non-repactuated if you still have them
Send to [email protected]
Do you still have both repatriated and non repatriated I have interest in both I have a friend who is Brazilian and can help me.
please send asking price for both purple series h
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb

Tatabánya, Hungary

#141 May 9, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in following: OLD BOXES as: Treaty of Versailles boxes (TOV). FRN/FRB Boxes, ADI boxes, Wells Fargo Boxes JP Morgan Boxes BANK INSTRUMENTS as: CMO JP Morgan CMO Fannie May, Freddie Mac, Cinnie May Mexico Bonds 1913 -6%-975 peso and 150 pesos Brazil LTN Venezuela Bonds ( Banco Central Venezuela) shall be outside physical of Venezuela. AU-metals in 12.5 kgs bars Currency: Cash to cash Ledger to Ledger Private Placement Programs: We have several programs available for cash money and other assets. Financing: Our provider will be able to arrange money for expansion for gold mines, copper and other mines. If any for sale, please contact below:
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb email: [email protected]
Kai Lassen wrote:
Buying or Selling Medium Term Notes?
MediumTermNotes.net
Zsuzsanna Ortlieb

Tatabánya, Hungary

#142 May 9, 2011
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are interested in following: OLD BOXES as: Treaty of Versailles boxes (TOV). FRN/FRB Boxes, ADI boxes, Wells Fargo Boxes JP Morgan Boxes BANK INSTRUMENTS as: CMO JP Morgan CMO Fannie May, Freddie Mac, Cinnie May Mexico Bonds 1913 -6%-975 peso and 150 pesos Brazil LTN Venezuela Bonds ( Banco Central Venezuela) shall be outside physical of Venezuela. AU-metals in 12.5 kgs bars Currency: Cash to cash Ledger to Ledger Private Placement Programs: We have several programs available for cash money and other assets. Financing: Our provider will be able to arrange money for expansion for gold mines, copper and other mines. If any for sale, please contact below:

Zsuzsanna Ortlieb email: [email protected]
rider77

Bronx, NY

#143 May 9, 2011
Anthony T Le wrote:
Banker group has interested in:
Chinese bonds, German bonds, Brazilian Bonds, Venezuelan bonds and Mexican Bonds as well. CONTACT: [email protected]
I have 33 Brazilian Bonds(ten pounds) dated 1919 and
14,092 petrobras bond DOI 1957 series 3 and series 4 1959 FV 1000 CRs
cun_m2003 yahoo dot com

Surabaya, Indonesia

#144 May 13, 2011
Based on your request for the following, we currently have the below Orange Mexican Bonds at Non-Euroclear;

* Five (5) 1899 Series A Orange Mexican Bonds. Price: USD$900 Million plus USD$90 Million in commission per bond. Seller will provide attestation letter after which buyer must prove capability to purchase to obtain full package.

Seller required procedures:

1. Buyer sends TTM (verifying $1Million USD in cash) via Escrow to seller attorney

2. MT-941 will be transferred to the custodial bank to verify POF

3. The custodial bank will contact the bank that originated the MT-941 and will authenticate MT-941

4. Sale will occur.

Location of bond is in Zurich,Switzerland

Note that buyer have to proceed quickly to close sale within 5 business days.

Regards,

Since: Jan 10

Four Oaks, NC

#145 May 14, 2011
Pamela Jones wrote:
Looking for Pink Lady LL's - I have a buyer who is looking for 2 to replace a file that just fell apart. If you have a complete updated package, we can close this week. Please send package, genealogy (keep it to a minimum!) and seller's mandate info to [email protected]
I am direct to some seller’s who own a few Brazilian Bonds LTN- Purple-Series H (Face Value of 1.2B) they are “NOT” on euroclear. They would like a buyer to make them and offer on these bonds. They are willing to sell one bond for 600M so they can raise the funds to place the rest on euroclear. If someone is interested in purchasing the one bond for 600M they will give you the first right to purchase additional bonds from the balance of the other bonds that will be placed on euroclear.

They are basically selling the bond for 50% of the face. They are not willing to send over any packages without knowing the buyer has purchased in the past and has the ability to purchase their bond. They have had several people tell them they could get this done but it all came to a dead end. Please be clear these bonds have not been shopped and they haven’t been sent all over the internet.

They would like for the buyer to proof up their funds with a credit line or cash funds. They will not have their bonds shopped all over town. They will only deal with a buyer and not a list of joker-brokers. Any brokers that are involved on the buyers’ side of the table are to be paid by the buyer themselves.

Please only contact me if you are willing to prove you have funded in the past and proof up a credit line or cash funds for purchase. Please no brokers only if you are direct to the buyer. Remember if you are the broker direct to the buyer the buyer is responsibility to pay you. Please only serious inquiries, no games please.

[email protected]
BONOS PETROBRAS DE BRASIL

Los Angeles, CA

#146 May 15, 2011
NEED BUYER WE ARE DIRECT TO SELLER 1000 bonds plus

thanks

skype gggfuel

[email protected]
rider77

Bronx, NY

#147 May 15, 2011
I have the highly sought after collectable Founders Veracruz Bond
It is in perfect condition and priced to sell to qualified buyer,I am direct to owner
you can reach me by e-mail: [email protected]
We sell Petrobras Bonds

Unteriberg, Switzerland

#148 May 19, 2011
We sell Bonds of Petroleo Brasileiro
SA-Petrobras
Serie 4
Law No 2004 of October 1953
Date issued: 1959

Please contact us

[email protected]
rider77

Bronx, NY

#149 May 21, 2011
JLL wrote:
I have 4 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - repactuated - Cetip - Selic - Bazem and with certificate of authenticity
I have OVER 100 Roxa CR$1.2 billion - non-repactuated
I have 10 1921 Chinese bonds backed by gold
LOOKING FOR BUYER FOR ALL OR PART
Looking to buy Brazilian LTN's purple series H FV 1.2Crs non- repatriated what was maturity date
reply to [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Tue microadsl 242
News Tiny home production line, Minim Micro Homes, e... Mon Serratus Anterior 1
Working in Real Estate in US & Internationally Aug 12 LAVON AFFAIR 2
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Aug 12 trust no zionist 154
News Whom does a real estate agent really represent? (Jul '15) Aug 10 Mrs Vicky 3
Want to Sell your Home IN MA ? Aug 9 Real Esatte Consu... 1
News First Period home, birthplace of sailing master... Aug 8 Pure 1
More from around the web