Wilmington NC Luxury Real Estate - Br...

Wilmington NC Luxury Real Estate - Bradley Creek Point

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 26, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Hope you’re getting ready to have another great summer weekend – there aren’t many left this year! I’m back with another showcase page on the website, today focusing on Bradley Creek Point - a neighborhood of luxury homes located along Bradley Creek where it meets the ICWW, just of Airlie Road here in Wilmington.

This beautiful, well-established neighborhood sits in the middle of one of the most highly sought-after areas in town – just a short bike ride over the bridge to Wrightsville Beach, and just steps from Airlie Gardens. The majestic, oak-lined drive down Airlie Road to this neighborhood is one of my favorite drives in all of Wilmington, opening up to a breathtaking view of the ICWW. Simply gorgeous! To see all homes currently available in this neighborhood, click here:

Bradley Creek Point:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/bradleycreekpoin...

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

Interested in seeing any of the available properties? Give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Bradley Creek Point and looking to sell? Contact me today about listing your property – I’m here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) 9 hr French immersion ... 6
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Mon Guest 149
looking for quarry stone investment partner (Oct '10) Mon Willis L Dean Sr 4
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Sun Brampton also brings 10
Ardmore Three Singapore May 26 PROPERTYSHOWFLAT 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) May 26 abdwap 237
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) May 24 Dirtbags 50
More from around the web