Next Last

Since: Jun 07

Accra, Ghana

#1 Jun 18, 2007
BRIM SOUTH MINING SERVICES
BOX O1535,OSU-ACCRA
GHANA-W/AFRICA
E-MAIL;brookdeb68@yahoo.com

WE ARE REGISTERED LARGE SCALE GOLD AND DIAMOND MINING CO-OPERATION IN GHANA.WE HAVE AQUIRED 1,400 ACERS OF LAND FULLY SPROSPECTED AND HAVE ALL PERMIT OR RIGHT AND READY FOR MINING OPERATION.WE ARE LOOKING FOR INVESTORS WHO WILL ALSO ACT AS OUR MAIN SOURCE OF BUYING ALL OUR PRODUCE GOLD AND DIAMOND. INTERESTED FIRM OR COMPANY CAN CONTACT US.
THANKS AND BEST REGARDS.
TWUM DEBRAH
CEO
BRIM SOUTH MINING SERVICES.
AKWATIA AREA ....GHANA
natthan

Satellite Provider

#2 Jun 23, 2011
Am a man of 23 years looking for invest in the copper/presious stones mines in my country zambia i can send you a geological report if you interested. ma email musengenathan@yahoo.com,cell +260964331806/+260962025302
NOVACT GROUP

Ghana

#3 Jan 25, 2012
NOVACT GROUP MINING COMPANY
BOX KN 1431
GHANA-W/AFRICA
E-MAIL;novactgroupgh@gmail

WE ARE REGISTERED LARGE SCALE GOLD MINING COMPANY
IN GHANA.WE HAVE ALL THE MANDATE FOR MINING OPERATION WHICH CAN BE FOUND IN THE WESTERN REGION OF GHANA.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR BUSINESS MINDED INVESTORS WHO WILL BE INTERESTED IN BUYING ALL OUR PRODUCT GOLD.

INTERESTED FIRM OR COMPANY CAN CONTACT US ON

CEO
NOVACT GROUP. WESTERN REGION GHANA
TELEPHONE +233244519141
Steve Lusikooy

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

#4 Apr 29, 2012
Looking for investor Gold Mining, Central Sulawesi, Indonesia. Lab result I. 104,964 ppm, II. 104,964 ppm, III. 100,627 ppm. Serious investor please PM, call +628132525986 /+6285868851977, or email : steve[dot]lusikooy[at]gmail[do t]com
Fenty Sierra Leone

Satellite Provider

#5 May 2, 2012
I'm looking for investor Gold/Diamond Mining in my country Sierra Leone. One of my family member is a head of local mining group. I can send you geological report if you interested.
Cell:+23278056822/+23277310657 or email: fentyjconteh[at]gmail[dot]com
fmusonda

Milton Keynes, UK

#6 Jun 23, 2012
I M LOOKING FOR INVESTOR/PARTNER IN MINING OF VARIOUS MINERALS IN THE COOPER-BELT AREA OF ZAMBIA.GEOLOGICAL REPORTS AND MINING PERMISSION AVAILABLE. IF INTERESTED GET IN TOUCH ON EMAIL; fostinamusonda@rocket mail.com
xaima

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#7 Jul 4, 2012
Hello,
There are several potential mines which are available for sale and deposited with Spar, coal and gold in Mongolia. If anyone feel interested please give me the feedback.
xaima

Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia

#8 Jul 4, 2012
Hello,
There are several potential mines which are available for sale and deposited with Spar, coal and gold in Mongolia. If anyone feel interested please contact me at xaima08@gmail.com.
Alfred Buruxa de Wet

Windhoek, Namibia

#9 Jul 28, 2012
Exploration and Mining Opportunity in Namibia

Welwitschia Investments and Consultants cc, a wholly owned Namibian Investment, Trading and Consulting Company with various business interests in Namibia, including, Mineral Exploration has been granted an Exclusive Prospecting License (EPL) in Namibia. The EPL is issued to Welwitschia Investments and Consultants cc in respect of explorations to be done in the following mineral groups: Base and Rare metals, Dimension stones, Industrial minerals, Non-Nuclear fuel, Precious metals and Precious stones. Therefore, we are seeking for an experienced mineral exploration partner/investor to acquire an operational shareholding in this project. All interested potential partners/investors can submit their company or individual profiles for attention to Buruxa de Wet, email: alfred.welwitschia@gmail.com or alternatively call Buruxa at:+264 814772777.

If you are interested in partnering with us, we are interested in hearing from you.
Ernest Zimbabwe

Harare, Zimbabwe

#10 Aug 26, 2012
We currently have 3 gold mining claims in Zimbabwe covering over 7400ha and estimated resource insitu of over 3million ounces. We seeking an investment partner to unlock value from these assets. Contact Ernest on +263774 410 267 or email irgplatmining@gmail.com
Tonderai Mhungu

Europe

#11 Dec 13, 2012
Currentlly possess a mining claim. Virgin land but rich in gold accesible within the first few meters just equipment required if interested email mhunguholdings@gmail.com or call+263772772703. Godbless
Joel Tanzania

Tanzania, United Republic of

#14 Jan 27, 2013
We are looking at a mining investor in Tanzania. We have a land 34square kilometers. it contains Coal and Gold. also we have another site contains Titanium stones. The interested company should contact us via mwbelas7@yahoo.com. all documentation will ready for perusal by the interested one.
alana khan

United States

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Hi I am a medium scale gold miner I am looking 4 a investor to invest in my company in guyana in south america for 1 year n I will double ur investment in 1 years not looking 4 a large amount of money money needed is jus 2 buy equipiments to start my project thank u any1 intrested contact me at tropicalexporter@hotmail.com
isaiah namba

Nairobi, Kenya

#16 Feb 9, 2013
WE HAVE LOAN FINANCIERS FOR EVEN GOLD AND DIAMONDS MINING
INTERESTED PARTIES SHOULD SEND SU THEIR SUMMARY OF PROJECTS EMAILS
internationalprojects12@yahoo. com
ADJEI-DANKWAH INVESTMENTS

Accra, Ghana

#17 Feb 17, 2013
ADI company is a reportable Mining organization offering high Investment opportunities and income generating projects in Ghana. Established in 2010. We are seeking Investors for the expansion of the mining operations. We need of heavy duty mining equipments to start operations immediately. We will provide all documents for authentication.

We hope to expand production of Gold and other quarry products as soon as possible because we have been using manual methods.

Investors will go into terms with our company on possible payback periods or partnership terms. Any potential investor will be satisfied with the terms of the business before parting any investment.

We have recorded huge success through production of gold and quarry products manually. Our gold products have been said to be of world class standard. We will give the investor sample gold for them to confirm. This is at no cost.

This is an opportunity to be a part of a rich gold deposit mining operation and company. We have done all the legal and paper works like the license and company registration, the investor will just start reaping the gains. The investor will gain financial goals through the business. The investor may choose to also market this gold.

We have 175 acres of land for mining, located at Tarkwa, as at now we have started small scale mining on the land. We also have a rock land of 30acres, which is located at Assin Fosu c/r of Ghana (this is reserved for future use)., we have qualified engineers.

Gold remains the world standard precious commodity. Records show that gold requirement in the market is growing increasingly and many investors are seeking opportunities to invest in this business.

We have been operating since 2010 through manual methods of mining, processing, and sell of this gold products. We have good samples for evidence. We need funding to expand and grow productions.

We are in immediate need of Heavy duty mining machines. We need the following

- CAT EXCAVATOR 325D OR ITS EQUIVALENT PRODUCT
- TIPPER TRUCKS.
- REFINING PLANT MACHINE
- PUMPING MACHINE

These equipments can be gotten in Ghana but we will also be open to any investor who wants to bring them from any location. Specifically, we need funding of $500,000 -1,000,000.

Competitive advantage:

Competition for our business is dependant on the individual companies. Gold doesnt have a limit to market demand. The more you can produce, the better for you.

Our company has comparative advantage over most of the mining companies because we have been in oprations for some years now and have recorded success in it. Besides, we have very large gold mine lands of over 50 acres, whcih are very rich. We believe that our advantage remains sustainable.

Rationale for the deal:

Gold business remains a great business opportunity worldwide. The prices are increasing in the international market.

We will make money through mining, refining and sell of high quality natural gold, as well as other quarry products and estate development opportunities.

Use of financing:

We need financing to purchase heavy duty mining equipments like

- CAT EXCAVATOR 320 OR ITS EQUIVALENT PRODUCT
- TIPPER TRUCKS.
- REFINING PLANT MACHINE
- PUMPING MACHINE

We are needing this financing because we do not have the capacity as at now to get these machines needed to boost production. All investment schedules will be discussed with the investor in order to avoid undue pressure on the investor.

Opportunity for the investor:

We are looking for any category of investor willing to sit and discuss business terms with us. We believe that both payback period, ROI, IRR, and other relevant terms can be reached through talks

Email. dankwah203@yahoo.com
Rachael Johnson

Liberia

#19 Mar 11, 2013
I am interested in a partner or investor who is interested in actually getting involved with gold and diamond mining. Not looking for cash, a partnership of resources and hard work will bring the cash.

I have already started . Any interest or for more information, you may contact me in Liberia at rachaelpatriciajohnson@hotmail .com
Cesar Guevara

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

#20 Apr 13, 2013
Seeking investor to secure gold extraction river in Honduras, requires little investment and not much processing. The income return is very good.
email me at the following email address: droopygue@yahoo.com
Cesar Guevara, Honduras, C. A.
Cesar Guevara

Tegucigalpa, Honduras

#21 Apr 13, 2013
Seeking investor to secure gold extraction river in Honduras, requires little investment and not much processing. The income return is very good.
email me at the following email address: droopygue@yahoo.com
Cesar Guevara, Honduras, C. A.
13-april-2013
Fernando Thomas Johnson

United States

#24 May 19, 2013
as it stands Sierra Leone has only discovered 20% of its mineral wealth. We need a lot more invstors. We have nearly all the minerals in the world and we are ready to do business. For more information and enquires please e mail me at nandodezfronts@gmail.com or call on +232 78 53 68 13

Since: May 13

Tanzania, United Republic of

#25 May 26, 2013
Hello, I am looking for a foreign partner who can invest in Tanzanite mining, I have a land which have this, please if you think you can invest in Tanzanite, let you contact me, my email...mwaipopoisaya@yahoo.co m and my Mobile no..+255717577721

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al madinah international university opening app... Tue sakantelganan 1
Al-Madinah International University Tue sakantelganan 1
Offer you the services offered by the university Tue sakantelganan 1
Sick Real Estate Market needs a Booster Shot Dec 22 Eric Galuppo 1
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Dec 20 erkn 132
Dec 20 erkn 1
Be clear about charges; broker advises real est... Dec 20 Eric Galuppo 1
More from around the web