Business Briefcase, April 22, 2012

Business Briefcase, April 22, 2012

There are 3 comments on the The Times-Tribune story from Apr 20, 2012, titled Business Briefcase, April 22, 2012. In it, The Times-Tribune reports that:

Tuesday: Protecting Your Small Business From Employee Fraud seminar, 9 a.m. to noon at the Greater Hazleton Chamber of Commerce Chamber office, 20 W. Broad St., Hazleton.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times-Tribune.

white skinned man

Wellsboro, PA

#1 Apr 22, 2012
Too much drug use in this area. That's why this seminar exists. All I meet are low class trash in this town. Just a tiny handful of educated people.
capitalism up in UR grill

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Apr 23, 2012
Small biz employee fraud. Too funny. You can't make this shit up. :D
Frankie Da Don Vito

Wellsboro, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
I just kill the thieves and butcher them up and use them to make pepperoni, Italian sausage, ring bolongna. I make two hams and slow cook their backstraps. You take my money, then you make me money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware!!! 15 hr scammed- 143
Facebook Ads For Real Estate Leads? Thu PaulaInAustin 1
News Is Acton Really Worth the Drive when we read Ac... (Oct '10) Wed lotsa Gtown tax i... 11
It's the Semi-Regular Wednesday Neighborhood Up... Oct 7 deswhalen 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Oct 5 lotsa taxes too 4
Check out this really cool Green Lake Wisconsin... Oct 5 brianu 3
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Oct 4 cityupload 207
More from around the web