Lions Gate Townhomes for Sale on East...

Lions Gate Townhomes for Sale on Eastwood Road

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 13, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi again everyone,
Another quick update for today - I added another neighborhood showcase page to the site at the end of last week but didnít get a chance to write about it, so here it is! This one features a community of townhomes for sale right next to Lumina Station (on the way to Wrightsville Beach) on Eastwood Road here in Wilmington.

In addition to being superbly convenient to shopping and dining options right next door at Lumina Station, a trip to the beach is just a short bike ride away. Lionís Gate also features a community pool, tennis courts, and clubhouse for use by residents. To see all properties currently available in this community, follow this link:

Lions Gate:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/lionsgate.php

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/To...

Remember, if you have any questions about this community or would like to see any of the available properties, donít hesitate to give me a call or send me an email. Already own a unit in Lions Gate and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Ė Iím here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... 1 hr Erl 109
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) 1 hr NotAnotherTownie 31
Website Service for Realtors Apr 18 SpencerFrancis 1
News Don Imus ranch in northern New Mexico up for sa... Apr 11 lakewood ranch 1
News How to become a Certified Aging in Place Specia... Apr 11 lavon affair 2
News Dear Monty: Tips for testing real estate agents Apr 11 zionist kennel 1
News Mall (maybe 2) coming (Mar '11) Apr 7 theft of purse 3