Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Oct 21, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 21, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Happy Monday everyone!
Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy the gorgeous weather we had here in the Port City this weekend. I’m back today to kick off the week with a new neighborhood showcase page just added to my website – this one featuring a gated community of homes for sale in north central Wilmington called Hidden Pointe on the Lake – which is right next to Smith Creek Lake just off Shire Lane at Hidden Pointe Drive.

Residents of this neighborhood enjoy great amenities that include a community pool, club house, and lawn maintenance, and access to the walking/biking trails around the lake at Smith Creek Park. To see all homes currently available, follow this link:

Hidden Pointe on the Lake:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/hiddenpointeonth...

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

As always, if you would like to see any of the homes listed here or have any questions about the surrounding area give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Hidden Pointe on the Lake and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property – I’m here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It’s The Four For Friday Wilmington Neighborhoo... 3 hr deswhalen 1
New Listings in Raeford NC Neighborhoods! 23 hr Team Elite 1
Interesting article for first time home buyers ... Thu Zumption 1
Need Serious Oil , Diamond, CMO buyers, Gold as... (Aug '08) Wed John Ullman 657
It’s the Back to School Neighborhood Update! Aug 26 deswhalen 1
Antioch: Mello-Roos nears finish line Aug 25 Antioch sense1964 1
Free online agent advertising Aug 25 Zumption 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Real Estate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••