New Marketing Services
Amarki

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 17, 2018
Hey I found a new service I thought anybody in the real estate industry, brokers, agents, or marketing professionals, might appreciate.

It's this company called Amarki that was conceived as an artificial intelligence marketing platform, which connects your existing applications and dynamically pulls the data you’ve selected to automate the creation of digital and print marketing campaigns.

Any time there is a new application that innovates or improves an aspect of your marketing campaign, we simply add an integration, continuously expanding what you can accomplish through Amarki. These integrations provide everyone with cost-effective, time-saving automated campaigns that encompass direct mail, social media and print advertising. They helped the 5th largest residential brokerage double in size over the past year and their clients are already raving about the easy onboarding experience, reusable templates, and total brand management.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is this an unethical agent? Sep 15 Eilema 1
News How does a real estate agent compare with an app? Sep 14 Signature Assets 1
Oakdale CA Haunted Land Spirits Ghosts near Jr ... (Jun '10) Sep 11 Outsider 8
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Sep 4 Cross Canada chec... 17
Non-QM Lender... Aug 30 MrFunder 1
Purchase A Nevada Shelf Corporation w/ an activ... (Feb '11) Aug 29 Sarah J 24
News Family didna t know dream home was contaminated... Aug '18 Rodger 2