Trump's tangled businesses pose poten...

Trump's tangled businesses pose potential for conflicts

There are 36 comments on the The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas story from Nov 16, 2016, titled Trump's tangled businesses pose potential for conflicts. In it, The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas reports that:

Asked on TV earlier this year whether a President Donald Trump would ever mix politics with business, his eldest son, Donald Jr., said there was no risk of that.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Hutchinson News, Hutchinson Kansas.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#1 Nov 16, 2016
All Trump needs to do is start a 'family foundation' and he's good to go, no more questions from the media or the government (foreign or domestic)
All hail Angela

Regina, Canada

#2 Nov 16, 2016
Titty baby comes impeachment pre-qualified!

Apart from his obvious failings and conflicted interests he has no clue what the Executive branch is about or how government works or even what the function of President is.

It's going to be the worlds biggest gong show and cluster f@ck.

Comedians have guaranteed annuities until he's impeached, quits or croaks.

The leader of the free world until then is a chubby hausfrau who actually believes in science. She's sitting in Berlin with a Ph.D in quantum physics on her wall.
gwww

Comfrey, MN

#3 Nov 16, 2016
Just another attempt to bash the Trumps.The Trumps have done nothing wrong...no story.Clinton on the other hand..I wonder how Clintons brother got in charge of the gold mines in Haiti?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 16, 2016
This is gonna be fun.....

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#5 Nov 16, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
This is gonna be fun.....
Absolutely agree!! The castration of the EPA alone will be worth the ticket, not to mention Trump appointing a minimum of 3 Supreme Court justices.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 16, 2016
IMPEACH THE TRUMP 2016!

Since: Nov 16

United States

#7 Nov 16, 2016
Eh, what are you gonna do? I say give him enough rope to hang himself. And if he does the right thing, kudos to him for his integrity.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#9 Nov 16, 2016
GloriusGoodness wrote:
Eh, what are you gonna do? I say give him enough rope to hang himself. And if he does the right thing, kudos to him for his integrity.
I was hoping for the other outcome.

Since: Nov 16

United States

#10 Nov 16, 2016
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>I was hoping for the other outcome.
We shall see. I envision a scenario in which the Republicans take their 'mandate' talk seriously and overreach. Leading to an revolt in the 2018 midterms. Donald being Donald would certainly help that along.
Reaganism

Phoenix, AZ

#11 Nov 16, 2016
RustyS wrote:
All Trump needs to do is start a 'family foundation' and he's good to go, no more questions from the media or the government (foreign or domestic)
what's benefit Trump from this mess????????;)

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Nov 16, 2016
GloriusGoodness wrote:
<quoted text>
We shall see. I envision a scenario in which the Republicans take their 'mandate' talk seriously and overreach. Leading to an revolt in the 2018 midterms. Donald being Donald would certainly help that along.
It's a tall order, but hoping can't hurt.

I think it would be interesting to ask Trump how he would like to be remembered.
Responsibility

Petaluma, CA

#13 Nov 16, 2016
gwww wrote:
Just another attempt to bash the Trumps.The Trumps have done nothing wrong...no story.
Right now, we can only judge him on his campaign toxic rhetoric and his questionable picks.

Seems there is enough "story" there for the world and others to ask whether trump has the temperament and the judgement to be our president.
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#14 Nov 16, 2016
Destroying the sleepers in Federal agencies to allow honest and non-conspiratorial processes in our government once again is the first priority. The indoctrination of the American people through Communist Democrat Media collusion to indoctrinate and enslave the American electorate needs to be stopped. Especially the intentional brainwashing of our youth at younger and younger ages by the Communist principles encoded in Title Five of the Hillary Clinton Department of Education guidelines needs to be eliminated. The perfidious nature of Communist infiltration and takeover of bureaucracy is nothing new, but it seems to be forgotten by the millennials, especially those enslaved with Communist doping.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Nov 16, 2016
Lawrence Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>It's a tall order, but hoping can't hurt.

I think it would be interesting to ask Trump how he would like to be remembered.
I'm thinking all those portraits, bought with Trump Foundation funds.....are a hint and a half....
sugarbear

Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Nov 16, 2016
did anyone bother to check out ----------> LOU PEARLMAN <---- prior to voting ? geee . LMAO

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#17 Nov 17, 2016
Does the one Trump son...have a Weasel face?

Since: Nov 16

Olive Branch, MS

#18 Nov 17, 2016
Responsibility wrote:
<quoted text>Right now, we can only judge him on his campaign toxic rhetoric and his questionable picks.

Seems there is enough "story" there for the world and others to ask whether trump has the temperament and the judgement to be our president.
Completely agree.
sugarbear

Coquitlam, Canada

#19 Nov 17, 2016
GloriusGoodness wrote:
<quoted text>
Completely agree.
and Jesus said " after all this you still have no faith " So Jesus only being human looked down at ---> LOU PEARLMAN <-- and said " AWAKEN DONNALD TRUMP "
.

Since: Nov 16

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Nov 17, 2016
sugarbear wrote:
<quoted text>and Jesus said " after all this you still have no faith " So Jesus only being human looked down at ---> LOU PEARLMAN <-- and said " AWAKEN DONNALD TRUMP "
.
STFU with that. I lived through the hubris of Bush 43 and know first hand the tragedy of hubris. The irony is had their been unified accountability, instead of blind cheerleading by some, things might have been different. Same applies to Obama.

So quit holding up these politicians as infallible and polishing their turds. That goes for Democrats & Republicans alike.

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#22 Nov 17, 2016
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm thinking all those portraits, bought with Trump Foundation funds.....are a hint and a half....
I'm not sure Trump expects to die. He's already made a deal with the Devil.

More seriously, I really would be interested to know Trump's answer to how he would like to be remembered.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Marketing Services 17 hr Amarki 1
News Family didna t know dream home was contaminated... Aug 11 Rodger 2
News The state of the local real estate market Aug 10 Damian 1
News Too many people, not enough homes? The real est... Aug 10 Damian 1
Repair Costs Jul 18 Mary 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Jul '18 aminlinkbaz 263
News Knoxville realtor: Homes are flying off the market Jul '18 antithetical U 5