Another complete year gone

Another complete year gone

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

“Stuart & Watts Real Estate”

Since: Dec 12

Lewisburg, WV

#1 Dec 31, 2012
Snoopy:“So this is the last day of the year. Another complete year gone by and what have I accomplished this year that I haven't accomplished every other year? Nothing!(He smiles.) How consistent can you get?”
Charles M. Schulz

Tom Johnson
www.stuartandwattsrealestate.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher says it... 23 hr Paper Towel Free ... 6
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) May 25 Bivhab 261
News Neo-Nazi website raises $150,000 to fight South... (Jun '17) May 24 Islam n Judaism 8
News Judge: New York condo can vote to remove 'Trump... May 24 WATCHING LIVONIA 5
News TREB letter blasts Ontario Real Estate Associat... May 13 is crash coming 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) May 13 is crash coming 14
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) May 11 beware of Doug 16