Federal Point Yacht Club

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 7, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Ive just added one more neighborhood showcase page to the site today this one featuring a community of homes along the canal in Carolina Beach I just visited for an Open House (more about that in my next post) called Federal Point Yacht Club.

Featuring assigned boat slips for homeowners, a community pool, club house, and boat dock, this neighborhood offers spectacular water views for its residents and is within walking distance of popular shopping and dining spots! To see all homes currently for sale in this neighborhood, follow this link:

Federal Point Yacht Club:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/federalpointyach...

As always, if you have any questions about this community or would like to see any of the properties listed, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Federal Point Yacht Club and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News General Growth Properties, Inc. (GGP) Stock Rat... 22 hr Astro 1
Real Estate Agent Marketing Tip Tue KyleSellsHomes 1
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Tue bilingual eh 14
Pennsylvania Home BUYERS.............avoid!!!!! Nov 18 Recenthomebuyerpa 1
How to Become a Successful Real Estate Agent Nov 14 mayrakelley 3
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Nov 12 Karl 5
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Nov 8 mayrakelley 7
More from around the web