Bulk REO Buyers Wanted! Must be direc...
First Prev
of 112
Next Last
Jeremy P

Busan, Korea

#2666 Nov 14, 2012
Steve Southwood wrote:
<quoted text>
George can you get product? I have a couple real buyers for 50m in CA,NV and AZ. They come from an ex nfl coach who works for a title company.
Steve,
Have a source closing now, funds verification is direct to banks all that's needed is an NCND from buyer with liquid funds in their name. That will get them connected to banks and from then on everything is goes through them. Minimum discount is 20%, larger orders have closed in CA for 30%+ discount. Seller has closed over two hundred deals, they are performing, Reach me at [email protected], I can connect you anytime and buyers can be dealing with banks within a few days, thanks
Brian Greenstein

Asbury Park, NJ

#2668 Nov 16, 2012
You can find literally thousands of buyers on Leadtackle.com , its a great and free resource.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2669 Dec 14, 2012
Do you Buy Sell Trade NPN (Non Performing Notes) and TAPES (Bulk REOs) CRE and SFR?

Syed
Steve Southwood wrote:
<quoted text>
George can you get product? I have a couple real buyers for 50m in CA,NV and AZ. They come from an ex nfl coach who works for a title company.
Shelly Nemeth

Gilbert, AZ

#2670 Dec 20, 2012
I have direct tapes email me [email protected]
108 AZ 46AL 139FL ect. all from sellers that will sign deeds!
hell

Russia

#2671 Dec 22, 2012
1. Diesel Oil (D2) Gost 305-82. 100,000 tons x 12months.
Katrina

Merritt Island, FL

#2676 Mar 9, 2013
If anyone last bulk properties in Florida, please ley me know, thanks. [email protected]
Michael Gold

Sweden

#2680 May 3, 2013
If you interested in buying AU GOLD DUST
A. Characteristics
Commodity : AU gold dust
Quantity : 3000 kgs
Quality : 22 carat plus
Purity : 99.65%
Price : we give 2% from world market Price
Origin :Rep.Ghana
Am Only looking forward to work with very direct contact with direct buyer, please i don't deal with Agents or Broker's please do not bother to contact me, only direct buyer feel free to contact me.at my email: [email protected]

Since: May 13

Kolkata, India

#2681 May 3, 2013
Any condition,Fast Cash Offer! Since 2001 Connecticut we buy houses has helped hundreds of homeowners, just like you,sell their homes and rental properties. We will buy your house quickly, easily and help you profit from the transaction.
Hid

Lawrenceville, GA

#2691 Apr 17, 2014
hello
taylor257

Houston, TX

#2704 Jul 14, 2016
Looking for Buyers to purchase bulk assets. I have access to a asset manager with a large bank that can produce in any state. REO...Commercial, Sfr. Please advise...I can be reached at [email protected]
business finance

San Jose, CA

#2711 Jun 14, 2017
Dear Friend,

How are you today? I have an investment opportunity worth $20M to share with you for our mutual benefit. My name is Yi Tan, I work in a financial institution here in Hong Kong. If you are interested, contact me through my private E-mail address: [email protected]

Your prompt reply will be appreciated.

Mr. Yi Tan
Head of Corporate Treasury Division
Email: [email protected]
Joachim Brauer Inc

San Jose, CA

#2719 Oct 28, 2017
Dear Partner,

I am Attorney Joachim Brauer respresent a group of companing in ULTRA HIGH NET WORTH PRIVATE INVESTORS GROUP,We are currently seeking means of expanding and relocating my clients business interest in your country in JV partnership with you which you will be the manager and sole controller of his investment while he remain a silent investor. We don't have a particular project in mind, you can as well invest the fund in area of your specialization or any of this following sectors: oil/Gas,banking, real estate, stock speculation and mining,transportation, health sector and tobacco,Communication Services, Constructions,Agriculture Forestry & Fishing, thus any sector.
If you think you have a solid background and idea of making good profit in any of the mentioned business sectors or any other business in your country, please write me for possible business co-operation. More so, I am ready to facilitate and fund any business that is capable of generating 3% annual returnon investment (AROI) Joint Venture partnership Hard loan funding can also be considered.
I've kept this proposal brief, since I cannot determine if this email is still functional and also your willingness to be part of this deal. If you areInterested in this offer of partnership, please respond and provide your current contact details, so I can send to you details of this offer.
I look forward to discussing this opportunity further with you through my private email:joachimb[email protected]
Warm regards
Joachim Brauer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 112
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need Serious Oil , Diamond, CMO buyers, Gold as... (Aug '08) Sun Obuasi Mining 657
News Few economists defend disappearing mortgage tax... Sat Red Crosse 2
News General Growth Properties (GGP) Given a $35.00 ... Dec 8 Astro 1
why no broadband data in re ads? Dec 7 POOR BROADBAND I... 1
Any free to use CRM software out there? Nov 30 JAN 1
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Nov 30 teacher shortage 15
News Morgan to Cross Over from The Walking Dead to Fear Nov 27 aki33 1
More from around the web