Bulk REO Buyers Wanted! Must be direc...
JHM

Asheboro, NC

#2633 May 5, 2012
Available - HUGE tracts of undeveloped land in North Carolina. Serious buyers only. Smallest is 1,300 acres and the largest is 8,300. Email for information: signworks@windstream.net

This land is available for sale and interested buyers must provide LOI and proof of funds or loan commitment.

Good timber on land, water features and beautiful views. Some properties have paved roadways others will have State maintained roads within the confines of the property. Details provided to qualified buyer.

Some properties have been surveyed and platted for sub-division - documentation will be provided.
John

Henderson, NV

#2634 May 8, 2012
We have 700+ homes in San Diego, Orange County and Sacramento CA. The BPO's have been ordered through Corelogic. 73 + 2. Preliminary valuation is $145M.
If interested send POF to me with your information.
jswinc@aol.com
Thanks
John
Irene

Orlando, FL

#2635 May 22, 2012
Irene STRUIF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am direct to a source of thousands of REO's--single family homes mostly. Please email at struif999@yahoo.com for more information.
UPDATE: My Seller is now focusing on unloading from his Notes portfolio. Contact me if you are interested. struif999@yahoo.com
thanks
Inver Oil Limited

Torrance, CA

#2640 Jul 7, 2012
Dear Sir,
We have d2 fob rotterdam for immediate lifting after dip test confirmation by the buyer no upfront payment but price is high. Kindly confirm if you have any serious buyers for proceeding. I will call you later for discussion.

Hope to hear from you.

Regards.

Esther Dunleavy.
Sales Director

Inveroil

Add Drumbeigh Mountsharles,
Co.Donegal.
Tel:+353894333053.
Fax:+35316335935.
Email: info@inveroil.co

Reg:247501.
Charles Baker

Herrin, IL

#2642 Jul 31, 2012
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all these deals being done by your company that are listed here are back to back an all have "THX" at the end, that happens to be the same way you write it in your emails an probably you, "Chuck Baker" (the company owner) is blacklisted! You guys are known for circumventing an now you're putting false ads on this site. Someone should report you to the Feds! People work hard in this bisuness to just make a pay check an people like you are trying to capialize on feeding us "BS". How long do you think you can keep this up? But wait, you guys are doing 20B a month in sales so.....lol
Sharon thanks for posting this my Attorney will be getting in touch
with you i hope you have alot of money your going to need it
Thanks Charles Baker/ CEO
Charles Baker

Herrin, IL

#2643 Jul 31, 2012
William wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how all these deals being done by your company that are listed here are back to back an all have "THX" at the end, that happens to be the same way you write it in your emails an probably you, "Chuck Baker" (the company owner) is blacklisted! You guys are known for circumventing an now you're putting false ads on this site. Someone should report you to the Feds! People work hard in this bisuness to just make a pay check an people like you are trying to capialize on feeding us "BS". How long do you think you can keep this up? But wait, you guys are doing 20B a month in sales so.....lol
Send me proof are shut up.
Real estate

Los Angeles, CA

#2644 Aug 8, 2012
One day we will all make enough to join this game :]

www.RedBlueRealty.com

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#2645 Aug 8, 2012
Lisa Jonas wrote:
What are your qualifications? Do you have a real estate broker's license or a stock broker's license. Why would any one use an unlicensed broker for investments? Please explain why I should use your services
Lisa your so optimistic, you don't need a licensed broker, you have to be a mandate by the bank to get Bulk REO. These listings cannot be sold on the MARIS.
Irene Struif

Orlando, FL

#2649 Sep 6, 2012
I have tape. 350+ commercial assets. Lots/land, multi-family, condos, office, retail, hospitality, even one sports club. Asset types include notes, non-performing and performing. States include FL, GA, CA, AL, IN, KY, NC, TN, SC, TX. Detailed info will require POF and LOI. Please be the end buyer. Time sensitive opportunity.
struif999@yahoo.com
Steve Southwood

Grand Rapids, MI

#2651 Sep 25, 2012
We are still looking for direct source to purchase REO's and NPN's, I can put buyer on phone but they will only talk to the seller. If you have source please email me ssouthwoodmortgage@yahoo.com
Anonymous

Mcdonough, GA

#2653 Sep 30, 2012
The most CURRENT, easiest site , very helpful with foreclosures , house hunting ..and its very human friendly

http://www.newmoversnetwork.com/atlanta/sabri...
Anonymous

Mcdonough, GA

#2654 Sep 30, 2012
Steve Southwood

Grand Rapids, MI

#2656 Oct 1, 2012
John wrote:
We have 700+ homes in San Diego, Orange County and Sacramento CA. The BPO's have been ordered through Corelogic. 73 + 2. Preliminary valuation is $145M.
If interested send POF to me with your information.
jswinc@aol.com
Thanks
John
Are you still getting product?
Steve Southwood

Grand Rapids, MI

#2657 Oct 1, 2012
GeorgeB wrote:
http://forums.millenniumcapita lcorp.com
George Beale
George can you get product? I have a couple real buyers for 50m in CA,NV and AZ. They come from an ex nfl coach who works for a title company.
Bulk REO

Marietta, GA

#2659 Oct 11, 2012
STILL looking?

Banks are only auctioning Bulk REO Properties now

Have cash? We can buy all the Bulk REO tape you want at 50 cents on the dollar.

http://bulkreotape.com/how-banks-release-bulk...

Bulk REO Sellers

Location hidden

#2660 Oct 12, 2012
sabrina Hayes wrote:
The most CURRENT, easiest site , very helpful with foreclosures , house hunting ..and its very human friendly
http://www.newmoversnetwork.com/atlanta/sabri...
Sabrina do you got an email address? here is Mine:

generalbusinesscompany@yahoo.c om

Syed

Location hidden

#2661 Oct 12, 2012
Steve Southwood wrote:
We are still looking for direct source to purchase REO's and NPN's, I can put buyer on phone but they will only talk to the seller. If you have source please email me ssouthwoodmortgage@yahoo.com
Do you Buy Sell Trade NPN TAPES?

I already emailed you

Syed

Location hidden

#2662 Oct 12, 2012
Irene Struif wrote:
I have tape. 350+ commercial assets. Lots/land, multi-family, condos, office, retail, hospitality, even one sports club. Asset types include notes, non-performing and performing. States include FL, GA, CA, AL, IN, KY, NC, TN, SC, TX. Detailed info will require POF and LOI. Please be the end buyer. Time sensitive opportunity.
struif999@yahoo.com

I already emailed you

Syed

Location hidden

#2663 Oct 12, 2012
Irene Struif wrote:
struif999@yahoo.com

I already emailed you

Syed

Location hidden

#2664 Oct 12, 2012
Bulk REO wrote:
STILL looking?
Banks are only auctioning Bulk REO Properties now
Have cash? We can buy all the Bulk REO tape you want at 50 cents on the dollar.
http://bulkreotape.com/how-banks-release-bulk...
Bulk REO Sellers

I already emailed you

Syed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump Invites Putin to the U.S., Offers Visit t... 56 min OccupyThis 88
Website Service for Realtors Apr 18 SpencerFrancis 1
News Don Imus ranch in northern New Mexico up for sa... Apr 11 lakewood ranch 1
News How to become a Certified Aging in Place Specia... Apr 11 lavon affair 2
News Dear Monty: Tips for testing real estate agents Apr 11 zionist kennel 1
News Mall (maybe 2) coming (Mar '11) Apr 7 theft of purse 3
News Home energy scorecards spark debate over inform... Apr 5 Money Money Money 2