we offer leased bg,sblc and mtn.
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Patil S

Los Angeles, CA

#156 May 25, 2013
NEGUSCO inc wrote:
We need BG BANK GUARANTEE FOR OUR PPP PROJECT AND 20 000 SOCIAL HOUSES IN IVORY COAST/CÔTE D'IVOIRE.
PLEASE CONTACT US SOON.
Please send me a mail to [email protected] for procedure looking forward to hear from you soon.....Thanks
Tariq

Amman, Jordan

#184 Jun 18, 2013
We need leased BG FROM GENUINE PROVIDER , amount of 300m Euro. We can provide verifiable bank letter to show our credit line then receive mt760.
We can pay leasing fees within 5-7 days .

We cannt pay upfront fees.
We can invite provider to qatar to close the deal and we handle all expinses.
We need serious and genuine provider to close deal not to just talk and ask for upfront fees.
Again and again we can invite provider and we can handle all expenses of his travel.

Please contact me in my email: [email protected]

Skype id ; tariqemperor
John Leung

Germany

#195 Jun 22, 2013
NEGUSCO inc wrote:
We need BG BANK GUARANTEE FOR OUR PPP PROJECT AND 20 000 SOCIAL HOUSES IN IVORY COAST/CÔTE D'IVOIRE.
PLEASE CONTACT US SOON.
email me back at [email protected] for procedure, Hoping to read back from you soonest.

Best Regards
John Leung
Modhaljafri Ayub

Fremont, CA

#267 Jul 24, 2013
Direct all your requirement to [email protected]
Maria Ramirez

Spain

#287 Aug 1, 2013
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services.
Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.
If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument.
Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome.
If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information.

Thanks,
Maria Ramirez
[email protected]
[email protected]
www.pfigespana.com
Habeeb Yussuf

London, UK

#288 Aug 1, 2013
Do you still have problems securing BG/SBLC for your business and signature contracts?. We are mandate to group of genuine providers who deliver on precision. In financial market, money is a constant; therefore we limit our service strictly to serious individuals as there are too many frauds as well as time wasters on the internet. Our providers offer these facilities on a NO-UPFRONT procedure for serious buyers/lessees whose bankers can guarantee with a BCL or ATV their financial capabilities in leasing the value they are requesting for. I need response from ONLY serious buyers.. Thanks

[email protected]
Gudipati Harikishan

UK

#415 Oct 26, 2013
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN, Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit (SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a potential Investor or principal looking to raise capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that you have about this opportunity and to provide you with details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with the providers of these instruments. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to lessor compared to other banking finance options. This offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies. If you have need for Corporate loans, International project funding, etc. or if you have a client that requires funding for his project or business, We are also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/ intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects in this way, please contact me for more information..Contact:

Email: [email protected]
Thanks
Anonymous

UK

#417 Oct 27, 2013
We have direct and efficient providers of Bank

Guarantee (BG’s), Insurance Guarantees, MTN,

Confirmable Bank Drafts, Standby Letters of Credit

(SBLC) and Third Party Guarantees. If you are a

potential Investor or principal looking to raise

capital, we will be happy to answer any questions that

you have about this opportunity and to provide you with

details regarding these services. Our BG/SBLC Financing

can help you get your project funded, by providing you

with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work

directly with the providers of these instruments.

Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal costs to

lessor compared to other banking finance options. This

offer is open to both individuals and corporate bodies.

If you have need for Corporate loans, International

project funding, etc. or if you have a client that

requires funding for his project or business, We are

also affiliated with lenders who specialize on funding

against financial instruments, such as BG, SBLC, POF or

MTN, we fund 100% of the face value of the financial

instrument. Inquiries from agents/ brokers/

intermediaries are also welcome. If you are interested

in seeking to raise finance for your business/projects

in this way, please contact me for more

information..Contact:

Email: [email protected]
Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ardmore Three Singapore 18 min PROPERTYSHOWFLAT 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) 47 min abdwap 237
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Tue Dirtbags 50
News Former New Mexico Realtor group executive indic... May 20 Good Luck 4
News Zacks Investment Research Downgrades Washington... May 20 ELISE GINGERICH 1
Private Lenders can always help May 20 ELISE GINGERICH 2
News Lexington Realty Trust (LXP) Vice Chairman Rich... May 20 ELISE GINGERICH 1
More from around the web