why no broadband data in re ads?

why no broadband data in re ads?

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

POOR BROADBAND IN ID

Palmer, TN

#1 Dec 7, 2017
Why is it none one RE ad has Broadband data, speed, type, fiber-sat-?? the basic stuff. A lot of more useless data ijn ads., but nothing on internet hook ups. Is the BB so poor in most area' as to hide it or what. Know some rural areas appear to be in 1990's set ups as to speed from ads on www in the area.. But the data should be in ads as BB is considered a must by most and we need it for home business and just general info uses. So folks, why the missing data, is it so slow of 1990's relics none willl publish, or even mentin what is there now. Something does not smell right about lack of BB data as is nearly a utility like gas, etc to most now days. So why the lack of data? Saw one ad a year back where fiber hookup was mojor par tof ad, no others since them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Churchill-Brown adds 2 agents Sat niceneighborhoods 1
News Mustang Teacher Accused Of Stealing From Open H... Oct 17 just me 3
News RioCan unlikely to build mall in 401 Corridor (Jun '12) Oct 15 may happen here 5
Haunted House? (Aug '06) Oct 11 Lyra 176
Property taxes in Yellville Oct 11 Swimmer 1
News How to choose a real estate agent (Apr '15) Oct 9 flavius09 4
News Scott Wilson, 'In Cold Blood' and 'Walking Dead... Oct 8 Like I Am Not 1