Muslim charged with possessing bomb

Muslim charged with possessing bomb

There are 4 comments on the www.jihadwatch.org story from Sep 10, 2013, titled Muslim charged with possessing bomb . In it, www.jihadwatch.org reports that:

A Fairfax County man has been charged with possessing a crude homemade bomb constructed out of fireworks.

Thirty-eight year-old Atal Bashar of Burke is a native of Afghanistan and a naturalized U.S. citizen ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.jihadwatch.org.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#1 Sep 10, 2013
from jihadwatch:

"According to the affidavit, Bashar admitted to investigators last week that he built the device for self-defense by placing fireworks in the duffel bag and surrounding it with shrapnel like nails and screws ...

"He says he built the device for self-defense. Of course. Who doesn't feel safer walking down a dark street at night while carrying a bomb?"
Proud American

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Sep 10, 2013
"Self defense". Uh huh, a Muslim with a bomb just wants to "defend" himself. I mean it's not like a Muslim would ever use such a device to kill innocents or anything.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#3 Sep 11, 2013
A 38 year old dude still lives in his fathers house? Okay. So he's a sad loser regardless.

The bomb and the lame excuse makes him a lunatic sad loser terrorist.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#4 Sep 11, 2013
Oops! My mistake.

The bomb and the lame excuse makes him a lunatic sad loser muslim terrorist.

I suppose that would be considered redundant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Sun Realtors Suck 13
News Sales of Trump properties suggestive of money-l... Sun mr gleeble 18
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Sun has 259
News Honeywell shuts Teterboro aviation plant (Mar '07) Jan 19 Rich Clarke 47
News Real estate agent finds billionaire clients dea... Jan 18 offrs 2
13 Cold-Call Ice-Breakers for 2018 - review by ... Jan 18 offrs 1
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Jan 17 Trufax 26
More from around the web