Acreage of Gold for lease for Explora...

Acreage of Gold for lease for Exploration in Africa Mozambique

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Anonymous

Maputo, Mozambique

#1 Mar 8, 2012
I am Enginéér Jose Antonio a staff worker of the Ministry of Minerals Resources Mozambique Southern Africa. I have been mandated by the (Min.M.R) in position of Dr. Esperança Bias. She remains the Minister of Minerals Resources Mozambique.

My mandate assignment is to source companies or individual that wishes to explore gold in Mozambique. The location of our Gold wealth is located in the western Mozambican mountains part of Tete province in a huge land that is presently available for Gold exploration.

We are also ready to receive your suggestions on improvement of our industry, and encourage everyone to know more and more mineral wealth of our beautiful Mozambique.

For more information contact Enginéér Jose Antonio e-mail:(enginr.jos@engineer.co m)

For more information orientation to the discovery of Gold in Mozambique view below links:

http://allafrica.com/stories/201010111668.htm...

http://www.mbendi.com/indy/ming/gold/af/mz/p0...
Paul Adams

Tuggerah, Australia

#2 Apr 3, 2012
Hello Enrg.Jose Antonio I am very interested in leasing Acreage of Gold in Mozambique please I have also sent you are email please I would be waiting your quick reply to my email thanks.
Joe

Turkey

#5 Jul 23, 2012
Please Enrg.Jose Antonio I would like to have more details please reply to my email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Republican Congressman Dana Rohrabacher says it... 2 hr Magic Utah Uwear 3
News Neo-Nazi website raises $150,000 to fight South... (Jun '17) 5 hr Islam n Judaism 8
News Judge: New York condo can vote to remove 'Trump... 6 hr WATCHING LIVONIA 5
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) May 21 Anonymous 260
News TREB letter blasts Ontario Real Estate Associat... May 13 is crash coming 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) May 13 is crash coming 14
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) May 11 beware of Doug 16