Public Storage Secures $700M Loan

Public Storage Secures $700M Loan

There are 2 comments on the GlobeSt.com story from Dec 5, 2013, titled Public Storage Secures $700M Loan. In it, GlobeSt.com reports that:

Be sure to check out Partner Engineering's webinar 'Development is Back! Mitigate Risk with Due Dilligence' for an in-depth look at the key engineering, environmental and energy due diligence items that can identify potential "fatal flaws" to a development or redevelopment project and help to prevent them.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at GlobeSt.com.

Jak Manson

Columbus, OH

#1 Dec 12, 2013
Where are you to find the best place to go to when it comes to self storage? I know there is a place called www.theselfstorageplace.com and they are really good, but I have never done any business with them. I want to know if anyone has any information on them and if so can you share?
Seth Ashford

Walla Walla, WA

#5 Aug 20, 2014
Wow,$700 million dollars is not a small amount of money at all. It is good to see big storage companies using money to improve the quality of their services. No one wants to store their important things at a storage facility that is run down or poorly maintained.

Seth Ashford | http://www.wjstorandgo.ca/storage_services.ht...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Flood Victims Potential Scam Targets (May '12) Aug 23 Chrome polisher 72
News 'Last Chance Highway': Shelly Bookwalter's dogg... (Jun '10) Aug 22 cle67 183
buyer beware!!! Aug 22 Brenda 139
News Reviews of postAprop.com Fuel Growth For Real E... Aug 19 Pwalker 1
Pavilon @ Potong Pasir by MCC Aug 16 jummon 1
The 7 upgrades we want most in our homes (Dec '14) Aug 14 Raylin 2
Yay! Its Wrightsville Beach Condos Thursday! Aug 13 deswhalen 1
More from around the web