Stillwater / Realtor claims St. Croix...

Stillwater / Realtor claims St. Croix Prep owes him site fee

There are 8 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 16, 2008, titled Stillwater / Realtor claims St. Croix Prep owes him site fee. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A real estate agent is suing St. Croix Preparatory Academy in Stillwater and its backers, arguing the charter school did not pay him the commission he is entitled to for helping them find a 58-acre site in ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Mike

Guntown, MS

#1 Dec 17, 2008
What are contracts for if not honored. Give them heck Mike.
John - St Paul

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Mike wrote:
What are contracts for if not honored. Give them heck Mike.
Perhaps the same standards should be applied to elected and appointed government officials. When is Mark Richie going to do the 2 month over-due voter registration verification?
Mike

Guntown, MS

#3 Dec 17, 2008
I suppose when Obama shows his birth certificate
The Rad Rethuglican

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Dec 17, 2008
Well, ya know that those Charter School characters usually have some weird agendas that they like to disguise so they don't get labeled secular. But in this case, they're obviously trying to cheat Mitch out of money he earned and the timing of the contract and the behind the back negotiations with Andy's certainly suggest the school should come up with some cash for O'Brien before it gets really expensive.
mary jo

Stillwater, MN

#5 Dec 17, 2008
Most real estate agents do not have contracts for 2 yrs. Was the contract still valid or did St Croix prep go back 2 yrs later and ask about the site the agent had 2 yrs earlier? Fair game if the contract had expired.
to hard

Saint Paul, MN

#6 Dec 18, 2008
I believe there is a list of properties that he can continue to claim - as long as he submits it. I can't remember the name of the claim. But that seems sad that the school would do something like that, this person more than likely logged many hours and time negotiating with Anderson...
Jim L

Saint Paul, MN

#8 Dec 19, 2008
Nice start St. Croix Prep. Sounds like a great ethical organization to send a child to. Bad faith, back room dealing, interference with contract - they must be training kids to be the governor of Illinois. Here's to Mike taking them to the cleaners and making this right.
Beer belly

Saint Bonifacius, MN

#9 Jan 27, 2009
I think Mike is A gold digger! With times not going his way at his last develment in stillwater on palmer proptey (thats failing) he has to try anything he can to recoup losses. He has a bad reputation in this small town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Property values jump 6 percent, exceed pre-rece... 15 hr IdolHanz 2
News Real estate agent finds 2 women, 63 cats inside... 17 hr Mitts Gold Plated... 39
get your ex back witihn 48hrs contact prophet.b... (Sep '13) Jul 21 Ann 4
Need Real Sellers for JP54 and D2 (Sep '10) Jul 21 clarence crawford 123
News UPDATE 7-Trump employee apologizes for Melania ... Jul 21 Le Jimbo 2
News Writer at Trump Organization says she copied ph... Jul 20 Bama Yankee 1
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Jul 18 Brice 151
More from around the web