New Phase of Townhomes at Queens Gran...

New Phase of Townhomes at Queens Grant in Topsail Beach, NC

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Dec 10, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Hope youre having a great start to your week! Im back at it today with another neighborhood showcase page just added to the site. Today Im focusing on a community of condos and townhomes for sale in Topsail Beach called Queens Grant which has just launched a new phase of development that will add 52 waterfront townhomes and single family homes to the sound side of the island.

With amenities including a community pool, club house, boat ramp, marina, and private beach access, this new phase at Queens Grant has everything youre looking for in a gated, water access community. To see all currently available properties, including units in the existing phases of this community, follow this link:

Queens Grant:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/queensgrant.php

or click here for a neighborhood map:
http://homesforsale.desireewhalen.com/i/17564...

As always, if youd like to see any of the properties listed or have any questions about the surrounding area, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Queens Grant and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon May 1 ZIONIST 5 Column 6
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Apr 28 more of em next door 9
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Apr 28 Guest 146
News GET hike draws more fire Apr 21 Julie Jane 1
News Comedian Tracy Morgan scraps planned Mississipp... Apr 20 Gov Corbutt of th... 1
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Apr 20 tafawq 43
News Reader: The real estate market is doing better ... (Dec '07) Apr 19 Irvine 303 6
More from around the web