Bulk REO Sellers/Sellers Mandate Wanted
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Temecula, CA

#28 Dec 4, 2010
SinCityFinancier wrote:
47 banks for auction. This and 200 other finance topics are on http://SinCityFinancier.posterous.com
we have many sources that may be interested... please email [email protected]
Bill Harmon

United States

#31 Mar 18, 2012
charles Baker wrote:
Looking for Reos Go To Em:[email protected]
I Have direct contact To Bank Of America. And Other Banks. Show POF and LOI and Sign NCND Fill Out A Buyers Information Form Sign A Master Fee Agreement.
Bank Of America will not entertain requests to review lists of available properties until the buyer provides {proof} of funds TO ENSURE THIS PROGRAM IS VALID, WE HAVE REFERENCES Upon Request.Thx Charles Baker
Can you send me REO info - for bulk product. I have buyers. Prefer Sunbelt states.

United States

#32 Mar 21, 2012
Hello all.
I need sellers of single family homes in Illinois under 100k. All cash buyer, will look at bulk deals and in other states/areas over 100K on a case by case basis. let keep it simple. contact [email protected] for details
Bulk REO

Marietta, GA

#35 Oct 11, 2012
Bulk REO - contact us if you want Bulk REO

Saylorsburg, PA

#36 Dec 28, 2012
[email protected]
Charles Baker

United States

#39 Jul 9, 2013
Send Proof that Charles Is Blacklisted I would like to see this
for my self. Charles Baker CEO BOA
The idiot Chucky Cheese Baker is a POSER and has been blacklisted

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toronto home prices still soaring, but the subu... Fri Don Peet By-By Line 3
News Tanger Outlet mall to open in Delaware County o... Oct 20 Reality Speaks 3
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Oct 19 Another Victim 51
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Oct 19 seoshonc 245
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) Oct 18 Go Blue Forever 57
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Oct 17 soon here 12
Startup company offers interesting services for... Oct 11 BayTechStarter101 1
More from around the web