North Carolina Investment Beach Properties

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 16, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Just a quick update to let you all know Ive just updated the NC Beach Foreclosures List on my website, and also sent out the list for those of you who have signed up to receive it via email.

What is the List?
Every two weeks I send out an updated list of all the best investment beach properties on the southeast North Carolina coast foreclosures, short sales, motivated sellers, and bank-owned properties in our local beach communities from North Topsail Beach to Calabash.

If youre looking for a vacation beach house or an income producing vacation rental property, this is the place to find it! Over the past few years, I helped many clients find great deals all along our local beaches through the list, and Id be glad to help you find one too.

To sign up to receive the list via email follow this link:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/beachforeclosure...

When you sign up, youll also be sent a username/password so you can log in and see the list any time online on my website.

Already signed up? Check your inbox or login to my site now to see the updated list!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes Edens-related senior living firm plans $435... 19 hr jorgestrack87 1
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Thu khaledelgamal 135
Al madinah international university opening app... Dec 23 sakantelganan 1
Al-Madinah International University Dec 23 sakantelganan 1
Offer you the services offered by the university Dec 23 sakantelganan 1
Sick Real Estate Market needs a Booster Shot Dec 22 Eric Galuppo 1
Dec 20 erkn 1
More from around the web