Southeastern NC Neighborhoods

Southeastern NC Neighborhoods

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jan 9, 2014
by Desiree Whalen.

Hello everyone!
Hope you’re having a great week so far. Things are starting to normalize around here in Wilmington…the cold weather is moving out, and we’re forecast to be back up near the 70′s this weekend (yay!). I’ve added a few more neighborhood showcase pages to my site this morning for you to check out – part of an ever growing list of Wilmington area neighborhoods on my site that you can view at any time (very useful if you’ve had your eye on a particular neighborhood here in the area!).

The five we’ve added today all have properties that were just listed within the last week or so, all with updated photos, location, amenities, and price information. Follow the links below to find out more about each:

Blue Point (Porters Neck area of Wilmington):

Kirkwood at Arrondale (southwest Wilmington, near Veterans Park):

Brookwood (west side of Wilmington off Market Street):

Portside Village (north end of Carolina Beach):

Williamsburg Place (townhome community on the north side of Wilmington):

If you would like to see any of the properties listed or have questions about any of these neighborhoods, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home here in southeastern NC and thinking about selling? Contact me today about listing your property – I’m here to help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Toronto home prices still soaring, but the subu... 2 hr Don Peet By-By Line 3
News Tanger Outlet mall to open in Delaware County o... Thu Reality Speaks 3
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) Oct 19 Another Victim 51
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Oct 19 seoshonc 245
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) Oct 18 Go Blue Forever 57
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Oct 17 soon here 12
Startup company offers interesting services for... Oct 11 BayTechStarter101 1
More from around the web