Looking for Bulk REO Packages to Purc...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Since: Apr 10

Ellicott City, MD

#171 Apr 15, 2010
well I CAN TELL ONE THING I HAVE BEEN GETING REO
FOR OVER A YEAR FROM CHUCK AT BOA INVESTMENT HE HAS ALOT IN AZ,CA,NV, NATIONWIDE HE HAS BEEN VERY
HELPFUL TO GET ME STARTED IN THIS BUSINESS SO WHY DONT YOU GIVE HIM A SHOT AT WHAT YOU WANT THX SANDY
EM:[email protected]
Dale Tillman

Stanton, CA

#179 May 19, 2010
Anuj wrote:
I am looking for packages focused on:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.
I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.
I have an immediate need, and am looking for someone who can deliver product.
Thanks, Anuj
Are you still in business? I currently have the following new to the marketplace; Buyer could not close on the $B tape which has been broken down as follows:

6 x 1B S. California SFR REO Packages
2 @.45 + 4
4 @.53 + 4

1 - Seller Rep

1- Buyer Rep

1- Seller IM pool

1- Buyer IM pool

These tapes are compiled and ready to take down now. Present LOI & sPOF (10% purchase amount) direct to bank; full tape delivered for 3-5 days due diligence. These tapes are direct from the bank; no pass through. LOI to be made out to Seller of Record c/o CRF Proerty Locators.
Mary Jackson

United States

#182 Sep 1, 2010
I am new to bulk Reo buying and selling. I have as much as 6m or as little as 500k.I am looking in CA, FL, KS, DE, OH, and TN. I am looking to build proffessional relationships with sellers and buyers. You can contact me at [email protected]

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#183 Sep 1, 2010
Hello my name is Michael Downard. I have several sellers. One who has 8 direct data bases with fresh and old nationwide product. He has nationwide Commercial, single family, multifamily, residential, REO, NPNs and PNs. They are tapes pools and Individual notes. Some tapes and pools can be cherry picked. I can help you. Please email me at [email protected]
Mary Jackson

United States

#184 Sep 5, 2010
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.
I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.
Thanks, Anuj
I know this is a old post but if you are still looking product we can deliver. I can be reached at [email protected] if you are still looking. I can deliver
Dan David

North Las Vegas, NV

#188 Sep 7, 2010
Hello Anuj just red your request.
If you haven't gotten your request for BLUK REO's as yet you need to get back to me ASAP.
The take-down includes Commercial retail, multi-family, High Rise and much more.
Get with me no later that Thursday Sep 09th.

Dan
[email protected]
John

Gardena, CA

#189 Sep 13, 2010
SEEKING CASH BULK REO JUMBO BUYERS

$500M-$1B+ take down

ATTENTION

AVAILABLE pass through Hedge fund

SFR ALL California State wide,
Properties available for 53%,
No POINTS,
Buyer Proofs up to Seller Attorney.
Puts Money into Chicago Title account Buyer receives unsanitized tape.
Under -1B 63% All In.

PROTOCOL

1. LOI with SPOF
2. Phone conference with Buyer
3. Buyer signs purchase agreement
4. Buyer is to have full purchase funds in Chicago's Title Account.
5. Attorney will proof them up.
6. Buyer's Receives Unsanitized portfolio: 24hrs-review.
7. Open escrow 3 days DD starts (escrow should be closing in about 10 days).

Questions Intermediates and Buyer Mandates Welcomed

www.BulkReoHedgeFunds.com
Email: [email protected]

If you are emailing mention reference number:#5390 for 53%+No Points
ish620

San Antonio, TX

#190 Sep 14, 2010
Hi Anuj, Please contact me at [email protected]
I may have some consistent product for your buyers.
Thank You
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Kevin

Mesa, AZ

#194 Nov 18, 2010
It all sounds like you all bought the same $997 course and think your hedge fund managers now. Don't quit your day jobs...if you have one.

Since: Nov 10

Piscataway, NJ

#195 Nov 18, 2010
Finding a TRUE buyer these days is like chasing magical unicorns through a field of dreams.

PLEASE…. ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS AND BROKERS DIRECT who are interested in developing long term business relationships with repeat business read on. if not please do not respond !!!!

Your buyer will be put direct to the principle seller right from the start. if your buyer is real and can perform they will receive product. The seller is a publicly traded company who has REO and NPN available for bulk purchase.

Tapes are given directly from the OWNER, not brokers or anyone else. Orders are delivered within 24 hours of paperwork being completed.

Protocol:

1. LOI and our Application and Investment Criteria sheet must be filled out. This is a very basic sheet detailing general info, past and projected purchase volume, investment criteria, and your pricing guidelines. This will tell us up front if we have what you require if not (and no, we will NOT shop around for you) we can both move on with out wasting each others time. Assuming we have what you require we move on.

2. NCND and MFPA need to be signed and then a call with the buyer or his papered mandate will be arranged for them to speak directly to the seller.

3. POF is verified by way of bank to bank

4. After completion of the above we are then able to put together the buyers’ package

5. Due diligence is started then the client pays.

If you are serious & ready to follow Sellers’ Protocol to get a deal closed, feel free to contact me at: [email protected]
yves

Mattituck, NY

#199 Mar 14, 2012
i am looking for a mentor in this field . if you can help me contact me at [email protected]
Meir Barack

Odessa, FL

#205 Jul 26, 2012
Reading all above comments seems like no one a real business person here and none of the websites works
jerry

West Palm Beach, FL

#206 Aug 11, 2012
Theres a property known as Distinctive PANORAMIC
at the East end of long island/
easthampton/montauk... that is available NOW as a bulk purchase. It is
a celebrity property, but at the same token was involved in financing thru a ponzi scheme, and currently has DOJ jurisdiction. HOWEVER we are the investors in the group having lost a good deal of money. PLEASE contact
one of the investors on the committee who can take your offer of the property to the receiver and appropriate parties to see if theres an interest. write
[email protected]

its a good deal now and expected to get better..

abercrombie has shot their stuff there, and its a hip place...
with plenty of income, motels getting $500 a day
Peter

Saylorsburg, PA

#207 Dec 6, 2012
BULK REO PACKAGES NATIONWIDE
EDWARDS GLOBAL FINANCE
WE ARE DIRECT NO BROKERS BUYERS ONLY
[email protected]
M Jackson

Compton, CA

#208 Dec 6, 2012
I can help but only work with the buyers
Please email at [email protected]
Then we can talk.
M Jackson
normlip wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
[We have direct access to Fannie Mae REO's. Orders can be NW, Regional or State Specific. Protocol and procedures are straight forward, once the order is submitted you deal directly with FM. If your interested in more information contact me at [email protected] ]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Sun hassanh403 244
Need Real Sellers for JP54 and D2 (Sep '10) Sep 21 archworldenergy 124
1000 acres of land with Natural Spring Well N... Sep 20 Donald T 1
News Goodbye Vancouver: Foreign buyers now flooding ... Sep 16 sinking 8
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Sep 16 Scott Mcdaniels 5
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Sep 10 Guest 155
Hi Sep 8 Patrick 1
More from around the web