Looking for Bulk REO Packages to Purc...
Caliber RE Investments

Valley Village, CA

#28 Sep 19, 2008
DIRECT BULK REO SOURCE !!!

We have established direct links to several institutions over the last few months. We have closed several deals in that time. We are finally seeing real capitulation on the institutional side when it comes to pricing. We have been dealing with fake buyers and are tired of it. We are no longer willing to jeopardize our relationships with our sources. All buyers must be able to prove that they are real. Our protocol is as easy as it gets. We are not a source for you if you are looking for somone to just send you a tape without knowing anything about your ability to take down the package. If someone just sends you a tape they are not real. "Tape chasing" is a terrible way to go about this business. If you get a tape it is most likely already sold, has been flipped once or twice, has been sent to you by someone not authorized to market the tape or is just plain fake. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you are a buyer or are direct to a buyer. No chains. We are not a chain, so you don't be one either.

I also have a program for REO that can best be described as a clearing house. The buyer has the ability to take down a single property or up to a max of 50M. The buyer has complete control over the property selection. Each property comes with a state of the art due diligence package. This is a perfect and best opportunity I have seen for the smaller or individual investor.
Scott Hamilton

Fort Myers, FL

#30 Sep 27, 2008
Hey... I have an excellent bulk real estate packages for your investors and you can earn a 3% referral fee from builder. We are helping to rebuild the Mississippi Gulf Coast and we have the total package for you. With our special PRIVATE FINANCING with great terms, our builder rental bonuses back to investor once houses are completed in less than 60 days, our full service property management comapany has lists of well quailfied tenants needing to rent, these are just some advantages of our investment opportunity. Email me at [email protected] om and I will give you more information.
Anuj wrote:
I am looking for packages focused on:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.
I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.
I have an immediate need, and am looking for someone who can deliver product.
Thanks, Anuj
Scott Hamilton

Fort Myers, FL

#31 Sep 27, 2008
Hey Maggie... if you or you know investors looking for great bulk real estate deals, WE HAVE THEM. We are helping to rebuild the Mississippi Gulf Coast with affordable housing and we have everything in place for you. With our special PRIVATE FINANCING with great terms,$7,000 rental bonus per house back to investor once investment is completed in less than 60 days, our full service property management company with well quailified tenants needing to rent today, these are just some advantages of working with our company. Email me at [email protected] om and I will send you information. Looking forward to hear from you and have a great day.
Looking for Bulk REOs wrote:
Mark
What is up with your website...it doesn't seem to be working?
Maggie
Louie Frias

Las Vegas, NV

#32 Sep 29, 2008
So I'm reading 100 pages of mind numbing dribble creatively known as the "Troubled Asset Recovery Program"; aka, "TARP". Ain't that sweet? Like I posted earlier, its purpose is designed to be similar to that of the RTC we worked with back in the day.

On page 6, Title 1, Sec.101,(a)(1), you can read exactly what TARP is engineered, or proposed to, do. I have a copy of the bill for you at: www.BillionDollarBailout.com/TARP

I say keep the Federal Government away from troubled assets and let market forces in the private sector manage the assets. There always has and always be, capital in the market. Putting these assets in the hands of greedy and inept bureaucrats will only cripple and place a boa's stranglehold on moving product to market. Either way, the assets need to be liquidated - I just prefer they do it in the swift manner privatizing it can accomplish.

Which is what I intend to continue doing.

www.BillionDollarBailout.com
Paul McWilliams

Mokena, IL

#33 Oct 14, 2008
[QUOTE, who="Anuj"]I am looking for packages focused on:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.
I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.
Thanks, Anuj[/QUOTE]I have product for you; some are ready and some can be compiled. I can get you the 3B package you are looking for.Please email me at [email protected]
Paul McWilliams

Mokena, IL

#34 Oct 14, 2008
I have the package you are looking for! already compliled, let's do business together. My email is [email protected] no promises, but satisfaction.
Paul McWilliams

Mokena, IL

#35 Oct 14, 2008
Please email me at [email protected] I have your needs.
vince

Los Angeles, CA

#37 Nov 4, 2008
Hello, I have REO packages acroos the U.S. I currently have packages from 5 million to 2 billion. Please email at [email protected] Please...real investors only !!!!
vince

Los Angeles, CA

#38 Nov 4, 2008
Hello, I have REO packages nationwaide. I currently have packages ranging from 5 Million to 2 Billion. Please email me at [email protected]
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Mikcam

Orlando, FL

#39 Nov 9, 2008

Since: Nov 08

San Bernardino, CA

#40 Nov 10, 2008
Hello,
Im currently have Bulk REO packages available.

1) 5 Million in San Diego CA
2) 5 Million in San Gabriel Valley CA
3) 10 Million in Mostley CA
4) 50 Million Mostly CA
5) 400 Million in CA, NY, NV
6) 1/2 Billion CA,TX,AZ, NV

If you are interested in any of these REO packages please contact me ASAP. These packages don't last long.
Plaese serious Inquiries Only!

[email protected]

Since: Nov 08

San Bernardino, CA

#41 Nov 11, 2008
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Thank you for responding. We currently have 22 billion available. I will put you in contact with an intermediary that will start the process and from there you will be dealing directly with the bank as long as you are buyers mandate. Once you complete the NCND and LOI and it is tured in you go direct. Please contact me for more Information at [email protected]
John

Orlando, FL

#42 Nov 11, 2008
I would like to know more about your buyer program. Says investors can buy one property or many properties. Please contact me @ [email protected]
Ed Donner

Miami, FL

#43 Nov 26, 2008
Caliber RE Investments wrote:
DIRECT BULK REO SOURCE !!!
We have established direct links to several institutions over the last few months. We have closed several deals in that time. We are finally seeing real capitulation on the institutional side when it comes to pricing. We have been dealing with fake buyers and are tired of it. We are no longer willing to jeopardize our relationships with our sources. All buyers must be able to prove that they are real. Our protocol is as easy as it gets. We are not a source for you if you are looking for somone to just send you a tape without knowing anything about your ability to take down the package. If someone just sends you a tape they are not real. "Tape chasing" is a terrible way to go about this business. If you get a tape it is most likely already sold, has been flipped once or twice, has been sent to you by someone not authorized to market the tape or is just plain fake. Feel free to contact us at [email protected] if you are a buyer or are direct to a buyer. No chains. We are not a chain, so you don't be one either.
I also have a program for REO that can best be described as a clearing house. The buyer has the ability to take down a single property or up to a max of 50M. The buyer has complete control over the property selection. Each property comes with a state of the art due diligence package. This is a perfect and best opportunity I have seen for the smaller or individual investor.
I have an buyer looking for up to 300mm in Palm Beach, Broward and or Dade counties Florida.
This must be principal to principal period no daisy chain no BS. If you have the goods lets make a deal. [email protected]
Southerncal

San Bernardino, CA

#44 Dec 4, 2008
If your looking for product e-mail me at [email protected]
We work with many banks and approx.72 hour turn around time. We have all the areas your are looking for lets talk.
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Robert Burns

Middletown, NY

#45 Dec 7, 2008
Let me tell you how you get a deal done:

Buyer or seller sends you their Law Firms name,
address and phone number. You have your Law Firm
call and proceed with business.

99.8% can't do that, so don't waste your time with them. Are you a buyer or have you the authorization to do what I've said?

Send me your Law Firm's contact information and I'll have our Attorney at Greenburg Traurig give
them a call.

Portfolios start at 5B. Reply to:
[email protected]
Dean

United States

#46 Dec 7, 2008
Hello All,

If you are looking for a legitimate source of bulk REO packages, I have many sources that can fulfill you and your client's needs. In addition, I have a source that actually pays the 3% fees on orders. Please no long chains. Must be direct or no more than one away from the full-signatory buyer's representative or the buyer.

Please contact me at [email protected] if you would like to close some deals. Thanks in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.
vince

La Puente, CA

#47 Dec 10, 2008
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Hi Anuj, we have pkgs ranging from 20mill to 5Bill. email me at [email protected] Thanks
Luke

Valencia, CA

#48 Dec 17, 2008
Hello Anuj,
I have a bulk purchase worth discussing. Not sure if you are still looking for REOs. This is five star quality. Please contact me to discuss. [email protected]
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Lewii

Waterford, MI

#49 Dec 21, 2008
vince wrote:
Hello, I have REO packages nationwaide. I currently have packages ranging from 5 Million to 2 Billion. Please email me at [email protected]
<quoted text>
I represent clients that can purchase between 50 to 200 homes. They want homes (not non-performing notes) in the Lehigh acres, Florida or Lehgih Acres Florida area (This is Lee County)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Become a Successful Real Estate Agent Nov 14 mayrakelley 3
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Nov 12 Karl 5
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Nov 9 Sold Out again 13
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Nov 8 mayrakelley 7
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Nov 8 roller-coaster ride 9
Assignment of Contract - How to Make $10K Match... (Apr '11) Nov 4 Billw 18
News Cost projections spike for bigger Norwalk - mal... Nov 4 USS LIBERTY 7
More from around the web