Looking for Bulk REO Packages to Purc...

Looking for Bulk REO Packages to Purchase

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Anuj

New York, NY

#1 Jun 19, 2008
I am looking for packages focused on:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide

I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.

I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.

I have an immediate need, and am looking for someone who can deliver product.

Thanks, Anuj
cmellis

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Jun 19, 2008
Hi Anuj, I have contacts to assist you. If interested please email me at: [email protected] Thank you

Since: Jun 08

Schodack Landing, NY

#3 Jun 23, 2008
Hey Anju,
My name is Mark Holman with EQUITYLOTS.COM INC We have nation wide product with source coming from the banks themselves. There closing around 25 bulk packages a week, within 48 hrs of submission of paper work. We are a very SERIOUS SELLING SOURCE and are looking for the SERIOUS BUYER, there is a nightmare of complete disaster out there and we do not want to be part of that anymore, if you are a SERIOUS BUYER then we shall talk... Please contact me via email if interested. [email protected]
Looking for Bulk REOs

Newport Beach, CA

#4 Jun 23, 2008
Mark

What is up with your website...it doesn't seem to be working?

Maggie
Jerry Dienes

Riverview, FL

#5 Jun 23, 2008
Good afternoon,

Please email me your contact information. I am direct to the sellers mandate. I will forward my information to you. After a quick phone call to determine if we can do business, I will conference call in seller mandate and go from there. My email is [email protected]

Regards

JD
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
I represent buyers with appetites between $100mm-$3B. In some situations I am the buyer's mandate, in other instances I am once removed.
I prefer dealing with seller directly, or seller's mandate. I am not looking for large groups of intermediaries.
Thanks, Anuj

United States

#6 Jun 23, 2008
Looking for Bulk REOs wrote:
Mark
What is up with your website...it doesn't seem to be working?
Maggie
Sorry maggie, under construction. If interested you can reach me at markhequitylots.com

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2008
Sorry Maggie for wrong email,I apologize, it's [email protected] If still interested,drop me an email. Remember we are a very SERIOUS SELLING SOURCE and are looking for the SERIOUS BUYER, there total chaos out there and we don't want to be part of that anymore, if you are a SERIOUS BUYER then we can talk....Please contact me with email above.
Thank You
Mark
Looking for Bulk REOs

Newport Beach, CA

#8 Jun 25, 2008
Mark1 wrote:
Sorry Maggie for wrong email,I apologize, it's [email protected] If still interested,drop me an email. Remember we are a very SERIOUS SELLING SOURCE and are looking for the SERIOUS BUYER, there total chaos out there and we don't want to be part of that anymore, if you are a SERIOUS BUYER then we can talk....Please contact me with email above.
Thank You
Mark
Thanks, Mark. How many deals have you personally closed this year?

Maggie

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Jun 26, 2008
I have a $25 Bill. Bulk REO Package in Escrow ready to go right now, won't last long! A NCND must be signed & we will work direct Attorney to Attorney on this to get the deal closed. Contact me asap if you are a Mandate or, Direct Buyer. [email protected]
normlip

Chicago, IL

#10 Jun 26, 2008
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
[We have direct access to Fannie Mae REO's. Orders can be NW, Regional or State Specific. Protocol and procedures are straight forward, once the order is submitted you deal directly with FM. If your interested in more information contact me at [email protected] ]

United States

#11 Jun 26, 2008
Looking for Bulk REOs wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Mark. How many deals have you personally closed this year?
Maggie
Look Maggie if your serious about doing business I'd like to give you his number but this site doesn't allow it, so send him a personal email @. [email protected] Besides how much business are you doing presently? Time is money, Do you always spend your time asking questions or doing business. If you really have buyers and are serious then lets get our attorneys together and close a deal.
Thanks
Mark Holman
[email protected]

United States

#12 Jun 26, 2008
Sorry Maggie He, who I'm refering to is the CEO of EQUTIYLOTS.COM INC Robert Canecchio send him an email with all your questions.

Thanks
Mark Holman
[email protected]
Looking for Bulk REOs

Newport Beach, CA

#13 Jun 27, 2008
Mark1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look Maggie if your serious about doing business I'd like to give you his number but this site doesn't allow it, so send him a personal email @. [email protected] Besides how much business are you doing presently? Time is money, Do you always spend your time asking questions or doing business. If you really have buyers and are serious then lets get our attorneys together and close a deal.
Thanks

Mark Holman
[email protected]
Thanks for the response...but, you didn't answer my question? How many deals have you closed? As for asking questions vs. doing busines, YES, when it comes to dealing in the bulk reo market, I've learned the hard way that a few specific questions asked up front saves me loads of time and frustration down the road. That is why I ask if people who purport to have product have closed any deals. Most, if not all, have not closed any deals. Most of these folks don't even know what a HUD-1 is. I won't bore you with logic behind why this question is so important, but I will say it quickly sorts out those who DO perform from those who say they can perform. Make sense? Who would you rather spend your valuable time with?

As you most likely know, nearly all the people chasing REOs are either amateurs, scammers, pathologically optimistic or just plain stupid. I particularly love the folks that say they can get 20B or even Trillion dollar packages. Trillion dollar REO packages!!! That would represent more than 3x the total amount of REOs in existence in the USA today. I laugh when I read these.

Unfortunately for these folks, this business is not so simple that you can sit on your ass all day in front of your computer, blogging, and introduce party A to party C and expect to make a big annuity commission on every deal they do. I understand people believe this and that is why there are so many people chasing REOs. But, this is not reality.

So, for us, we don't want to waste time with endless daisy chains, and the like. That is why we ask two simple questions, 1) how many deals have you closed, and 2) in what way are you authorized to pull custom / exclusive tape from an asset seller? Those who have closed deals can and do answer these questions, and those that haven't (in my experience) either avoid the question, get defensive and attack, or simply slither away.

What are you going to do?

Lowell, MA

#15 Jul 1, 2008
Hello Maggie,

WOW, OK Let me first tell you that I'm just an Intermediary for EQUTIYLOTS.COM INC. So if thats a a good thing then I can understand that, because most are. All I can say is if you'd like some answers to your questions please contact the CEO Mr Robert Cannecchio at [email protected] or [email protected] I'm positive he can answer any of your questions.

Thank You for your reply, Have a great day
Mark Holman
[email protected]
Ari

Mesa, AZ

#16 Jul 1, 2008
CA 78M IN ESCROW
CA 56M IN ESCROW
CA 22M IN EXCROW

NATIONWIDE 375M SOON TO BE IN ESCROW
NATIONWIDE 500M IN ESCROW

OTHER PACKAGES CURRENTLY IN ESCRWO AND MANY ARE TO FOLLOW.

Upon signing NCND's we will conference call with the source, his mandate an our proofing attorney.

Please only respond if you can proof funds or are already proofed.

IF WE CANNOT GET THE BUYER AND SELLER ON THE LINE WITHIN THREE CALLS THIS BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP SHALL BE TERMINATED. Thank you in advance for repecting these terms.

[email protected]

Since: Nov 07

United States

#19 Jul 8, 2008
Protocal

1- Buyer chooses a third party escrow or attorney and places the MFA and HARD POF with that 3rd party.
2- Buyer mandate (only) signs a NCND which I send to a secured fax line direct to the seller.

3- Upon receipt of this NCND, the seller shall provide POP (which includes a letter of attestation and authorization) to the 3rd party, simultaneous proofing begins.

4- Once proofing is complete, the MFA will be sent to seller and the phone call will be made within 2 hours so deal can commence

contact [email protected]
The REO Network

Anderson, IN

#20 Jul 9, 2008
I have sources for REO portfolios: Nationwide & Local

Seeking MTNs: Fresh cut high 20’s low 30’s or Seasoned paper 60-75%, Send Pricing

I have a Mandate for Buyer of Gold Bullion, Swiss Procedures, 20/30 metric tons

Contact us directly: [email protected]

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#24 Jul 21, 2008
Licensed Real Estate Brokers in Florida has several deeply discounted (from 43-65%LTV) properties for sale in Florida. Contact DMH Services LLC or visit www.myrealtycart.com for phone numbers.
Looking for buyers

Union City, GA

#25 Jul 24, 2008
Anuj wrote:
- New York
- California
- South Floria
- Nationwide
Thanks, Anuj
Please email me [email protected] I represent a group of buyers that will satisfy your needs to buy the product you have access to.

Since: Nov 07

United States

#26 Jul 24, 2008
Bulk Builder Buyouts & REO's Nationwide
BBB in CA,NV,TX,FL,AZ LTV's from 50/$1 to 60/$1+3
Protocol varys on each package

REO's - 11B Takedowns to 1B Takedowns
Protocol - NCND & MFA signed and notarized by mandate, once recieved will recieve call from platform

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) 3 hr Guest 149
looking for quarry stone investment partner (Oct '10) 10 hr Willis L Dean Sr 4
News Brampton grows west field by field... (Mar '11) Sun Brampton also brings 10
Ardmore Three Singapore May 26 PROPERTYSHOWFLAT 1
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) May 26 abdwap 237
News 22News I-Team: A Springfield mom rents a home t... (May '08) May 24 Dirtbags 50
News Former New Mexico Realtor group executive indic... May 20 Good Luck 4
More from around the web