get your ex back witihn 48hrs contact...

get your ex back witihn 48hrs contact [email protected]

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

PRESS RELEASE

Sweden

#1 Sep 2, 2013
good day, my name is joan i am proud to testify of the good work of prophet Brian Carn who helped me got my back ex after seperation for a while in less than 3 days

it was like a dream but its reality we are still together.Anywere you are prophet thanks you are the best.For you out there if you are passing through any difficulty

in your life or marriage please contact him on his email [email protected] or call 08145696854
depressed life

Mumbai, India

#3 Jan 17, 2015
My husband don't love me I feel very lonely and depressed please help me
Patricia Wilson

Omaha, NE

#10 Jul 10, 2015
I have written 3 times a statement asking for a statement of a aLoan for a car. My health is not
good but I thank God. I can keep it pretty good If I can get some transportation and stop the heavy lifting every month. I was suppose to have heart surgery. And the Dr. ruled it out. Which allow me
to get as far as I have.Patricia wilson 114 n. 32 Ave #2b om. ne 68131
Ann

Houston, TX

#22 Jul 21, 2016
Prophet Carn,I ask that u join me in agreement for my Co-worker to be convicted in telling me the truth in a personal matter.God Bless U and your family and ministry
Shellmount

Houston, TX

#31 Jan 3, 2017
Ann wrote:
Prophet Carn,I ask that u join me in agreement for my Co-worker to be convicted in telling me the truth in a personal matter.God Bless U and your family and ministry
Prophet Carn my name is Shelly and i'm going through a physical attack on my body, in my private female area it's very uncomfortable please tap into heaven for a blessing of supernatural Healing for my and breaking the back of financial struggle and the struggle of attacks over my life and the lives of my family. I've seen the glory of God upon your life and moving as he ministered in service please i need your prayers. God bless you great prophet of our most high God of the throne of heaven. I

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's tangled businesses pose potential for c... (Nov '16) Jul 15 totallydisgusted 32
News Major mall (maybe two) coming here (Apr '11) Jul 14 ShopLiftin 4
News Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon (Mar '16) Jul 12 ted cruz zodiac k... 16
News Protesters, security gather for opening of Trum... Jul 12 canuckistan probz 20
News LEGER: A look into America's future - and it's ... Jul 12 L I G E R 1
News Trump's Indonesian business partner summoned ov... Jul 12 L I G E R 1
News Few if any minority senior execs in Trump's empire (Jun '16) Jul 12 L I G E R 7
More from around the web