Homes for Sale in The Cape Golf Com...

Homes for Sale in The Cape Golf Community in Wilmington

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everybody,
Ive added another neighborhood showcase page to my website tonight. This time Im focusing on a golf community on the southwest side of Wilmington situated between Carolina Beach Road and River Road called The Cape.

This beautiful, quiet community surrounds the Masonboro Country Club, featuring a PGA Tour caliber, premium semi-private golf course and dining facilities for residents who elect to join. To view properties currently available in this neighborhood, follow this link:

The Cape:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/thecape.php

or click here for a neighborhood map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

If youre interested in seeing any of the properties listed or have any questions about the surrounding area, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in this neighborhood and interested in selling? Contact me today about listing your home Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to Become a Successful Real Estate Agent Nov 14 mayrakelley 3
News New plaza's user fee shocks shoppers (Mar '09) Nov 12 Karl 5
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Nov 9 Sold Out again 13
News Tips for first-time homebuyers (Jul '13) Nov 8 mayrakelley 7
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Nov 8 roller-coaster ride 9
Assignment of Contract - How to Make $10K Match... (Apr '11) Nov 4 Billw 18
News Cost projections spike for bigger Norwalk - mal... Nov 4 USS LIBERTY 7
More from around the web