looking for quarry stone investment p...

looking for quarry stone investment partner

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

ONUOHA

Nürnberg, Germany

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Hello Sir,

We are looking for partners to develop Quarry stone project situated in our community
Interested partner should get us contacted for same
And be ready to visit the rock site for development
Regards
Onuoha
+2348035504383
Gbenga Oderinde

Nigeria

#3 Jun 8, 2013
Looking for quarry partners. If interested, please contact me on +234803266375.
Gbenga Oderinde
BIGIRWA SHARLOCK

Kampala, Uganda

#4 Sep 20, 2013
I own a very broad deep rock, big enough and suitable for commercial quarrying, capable of producing raw materials of concrete and aggregate materials. i am situated on mile 7 mbarara kabale road in the western region. interested partners may call on phone +256704884231 or +256751778878 or [email protected]
Willis L Dean Sr

Miami, FL

#10 May 30, 2016
I am the owner of 600 acres of ocean front land, 80% of this land is limestone many different kinds perfect for a superior commercial quarry of raw materials for concrete and aggregate potential docking space for 5 or more hauler & barge along side quarry for fast and easy loading location is Long Island Bahamas. Im looking for investor partner to develop this project.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Donald's Trump sons take helm of Trump Organiza... 15 hr Fcvk tRump 41
Condos for Sale in Phuket Apr 28 LinaOstr 1
News Ex-Realtor charged with allegedly bilking clien... (Jun '09) Apr 27 Divenport 18
News Ignacio Beato Enters Guilty Plea to Federal Charge Apr 27 Mysterious Ways o... 1
CapitaLand Development, Victoria Park Villas Apr 25 wendellgutierrez 1
Bulk REO Tapes Available (Oct '08) Apr 24 John 159
Need Real Sellers for JP54 and D2 (Sep '10) Apr 23 Fishbone 131
More from around the web