In Spite of Emaar Properties Scandal ...

In Spite of Emaar Properties Scandal Allegations, Emaar Continues to Expand

Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Since: Jan 13

Noida, India

#1 Mar 30, 2013
Having a global presence and a name that is synonymous with beautiful homes and marvelous skyscrapers, Emaar has made its mark in Dubai real estate sector with incredible architectural marvel such as Burj Khalifa, Dubai Marina, Emirates Hills, The Meadows and many more. It has bestowed people of Dubai with residential and retail properties of world-class quality standards. Since 2005, it has been at the forefront of development in India, despite the Emaar properties Scandal. In India, Emaar-MGF India has built well-know landmarks such as Jaipur Greens, Mohali Hills and the Commonwealth Games Village in Delhi.
Charlie

Noida, India

#2 Apr 1, 2013
I totally agree with this.. In spite of the false allegations of Emaar Properties Scandal, Emaar has continued working towards its growth and expansion plans.
Kapil Chugh

India

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Since day one of investigation, Emaar Properties has maintained its integrity and has claimed for no involvement in the Emaar Properties scandal. CBI too has not found anything to frame any charges against Emaar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware!!! (Jun '15) Thu Jennifer 150
News Crime 14 mins ago 7:57 p.m.Man found guilty of ... Jun 22 Mr Ed 9
News Home sales climb 2% in October (Nov '12) Jun 22 hamada 54
News Johnson Associates Real Estate Ltd., Brokerage ... (May '14) Jun 21 good commisions eh 4
News Cruz Questions Trump's Ties to Mob-Linked Felon Jun 18 S and P Realty 11
News Former Weichert executive accused of embezzlement (Dec '15) Jun 18 txt 2
News Few if any minority senior execs in Trump's empire Jun 17 Sicklecell Supporter 4
More from around the web