Sovran Self Storage Plans to Acquire ...

Sovran Self Storage Plans to Acquire 21 Facilities

There are 4 comments on the Inside Self-Storage story from May 10, 2011, titled Sovran Self Storage Plans to Acquire 21 Facilities. In it, Inside Self-Storage reports that:

Williamsville, N.Y.-based Sovran Self Storage Inc., a real estate investment trust , reported Friday it's negotiating to acquire 19 self-storage facilities through a joint venture for $160 million.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Self-Storage.

Since: Jan 11

Chicago, IL

#1 May 24, 2011
Well, I can say that you should look for a storage place because these place doesn't charge much as if you stayed in hotel then you gotta pay at least 10 time rent then these storage place. Baltimore storage have many place where you can put your stuff until you take a visit.

San Jose, CA

#2 Feb 28, 2013
self storage in Ringwood are good to hold the residential materials and commercial goods to secure the extra luggage.
5Star Angel

Miami, FL

#3 Jul 9, 2013
Itís really very well thought which you put out in your website about self storage in Ringwood. I totally agreed with you. Thank you for sharing such information with us.
5Star Angel

Miami, FL

#4 Jul 11, 2013
Hello! I am James Anderson. I want to do self storage. Can you please tell me about best website for self storage, so that I will get more info about this? Thank you very much!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
buyer beware!!! 21 hr scammed- 143
Facebook Ads For Real Estate Leads? Thu PaulaInAustin 1
News Is Acton Really Worth the Drive when we read Ac... (Oct '10) Wed lotsa Gtown tax i... 11
It's the Semi-Regular Wednesday Neighborhood Up... Oct 7 deswhalen 1
News The Georgetown spring housing market is hot (Jun '14) Oct 5 lotsa taxes too 4
Check out this really cool Green Lake Wisconsin... Oct 5 brianu 3
News Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Oct 4 cityupload 207
More from around the web