Stock Futures Fueled by Anticipated S...

Stock Futures Fueled by Anticipated Stimulus

There are 6 comments on the www.thestreet.com story from Apr 29, 2013, titled Stock Futures Fueled by Anticipated Stimulus. In it, www.thestreet.com reports that:

Stock futures were eyeing a firm start to the week on expectations that U.S. home contract signings improved in March and that central banks around the world will continue easing measures to stimulate the global economy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.thestreet.com.

Your Ex

United States

#1 Apr 29, 2013
More bad news for the Frightwing.
I'st going to take more than
"Re-Branding"
Don Joe

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Apr 29, 2013
They know who is going to get all that money. And it won't go to really stimulating the economy.

Give a billion dollars to some rich guy, and his overseas bank account looks really good. Give $1000 to 1 million poor people, and they spend it locally. That money in turn is spent again and again. There is a multiplication factor of about 5 for how much gets added to the economy. It would be even larger if they would shut down Walmart. The economy would boom.

Since: Dec 07

Frankston, TX

#3 Apr 29, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
More bad news for the Frightwing.
I'st going to take more than
"Re-Branding"
So put on your spandex and head to Walmart....they donated to oblumbers campaign...

Enjoy.
Your Ex

United States

#4 Apr 29, 2013
Bluebonnets-Thistle wrote:
<quoted text>
So put on your spandex and head to Walmart....they donated to oblumbers campaign...
Enjoy.
WHY do you send me to the interwebs to check your work? It NEVER works out for you.
The Beasts of Bentonville define Neo-Con, sport.
And just like Goldman Sachs, they grease ALL the wheels.
Wal-Mart political contributions
Top Candidate Recipients, 2011-2012
Mitt Romney (R)$66,281
Barack Obama (D)$57,711
Steve Womack (R-AR)$48,200
John Boehner (R-OH)$12,500
Rick Crawford (R-AR)$11,250

Spring, TX

#5 Apr 29, 2013
Your Ex wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY do you send me to the interwebs to check your work? It NEVER works out for you.
The Beasts of Bentonville define Neo-Con, sport.
And just like Goldman Sachs, they grease ALL the wheels.
Wal-Mart political contributions
Top Candidate Recipients, 2011-2012
Mitt Romney (R)$66,281
Barack Obama (D)$57,711
Steve Womack (R-AR)$48,200
John Boehner (R-OH)$12,500
Rick Crawford (R-AR)$11,250
It always works out for me..........

Policy-wise, there’s plenty of reason for the Waltons to like Barack Obama:

1.Wal-Mart endorsed the employer mandate in ObamaCare, which gives Wal-Mart an advantage by crushing smaller competitors.
2.Wal-Mart has profited from Dodd-Frank, which fixes the price Wal-Mart has to pay banks for processing debit cards.
3.Wal-Mart has lobbied for and profits from higher minimum wage.
4.Wal-Mart is a top beneficiary of eminent domain takings, a government power protected by the types of judges Obama appoints.

Lastly....wal mart has lobbyists pushing for nobama to ALLOW EBT cards to be accepted at their stores. The middle class taxpayers will be paying for welfare kings and queens big screen tv's.

Your so gullible.

Spring, TX

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Don Joe wrote:
They know who is going to get all that money. And it won't go to really stimulating the economy.
Give a billion dollars to some rich guy, and his overseas bank account looks really good. Give $1000 to 1 million poor people, and they spend it locally. That money in turn is spent again and again. There is a multiplication factor of about 5 for how much gets added to the economy. It would be even larger if they would shut down Walmart. The economy would boom.
Right, genius.

We've seen what nobama's giving money to green energy companies have done.......NADA!

The Washington Post :“The American Taxpayer Has Gotten Precious Little For The Administration’s Investment In Battery-Powered Vehicles, In Terms Of Permanent Jobs Or Lower Carbon Dioxide Emissions.”“No matter how you slice it, the American taxpayer has gotten precious little for the administration’s investment in battery-powered vehicles, in terms of permanent jobs or lower carbon dioxide emissions

Solyndra’s Investors Stand To Make Millions Off Of Tax Benefits The Energy Department Transferred To Them To Avoid Political Embarrassment

Taxpayers Will Only Recover A Fraction Of The Money Invested In Solyndra Due To The Obama Administration’s Political Calculation...Wall Street Journal

Fkn brilliant!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cost projections spike for bigger Norwalk - mal... Thu Paul Revere 3
News Swanky San Francisco Street Sells for $90K, Spu... Aug 14 Parden Pard 15
Please STOP the Junkyard !!! Aug 13 concerned 1
News French Corner: Local Francophile community to r... (Jan '15) Aug 13 who checks checkers 12
News Trump backs GOP plan to push legal immigration ... Aug 11 southern at heart 53
1 Month of Free Buyer Leads, No Contract or hid... Aug 10 RayS 1
News Trump recommits to border tax (Jan '17) Aug 9 L I G E R 36
More from around the web