Real estate agent faces theft charge

Full story: Connecticut Post

A real estate agent has been charged with stealing food and change from homes she was supposed to be selling here.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Sep 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2009

Judged:

honesty wrote:
Got it..wasn't sure how you meant it. Sounded like you meant her looks.Are you saying you want to smash Obama now??!!JUST KIDDING!!Actually..smash is new to me and kind of funny I think.So now i gotta ask..was she attractive looking?? Can't picture a good looking, confident realtor stealing loose change and canned soup....sad if true.
Just so you know the charges were dropped, b/c of false accusations, no restitution was needed to be paid, spread that word, not the bullshit everyone else is saying
Land shark

Claremont, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Judged:

My understanding is that the manager knew of many issues with this Raveis agent from previous complaints. He and the company did nothing about this. To have a criminal allowed to go into peoples houses and touch anything, even if it was just change or food. Who knows what else was allowed to happen because Raveis didn't deal with the earlier complaints against this agent.
Stop Thievery

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

Judged:

I don't think I have ever met a real estate agent who was honest
UNKNOWN DERBY

Derby, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2009

Judged:

How can anyone call Raveis and get anyones sales record?That comment is just as ridiculous as the I make 6 figures comment.Obviously the 6 figures wasnt enough to support her drug habit.The chick been arrested,convicted,lost her job,her license,and is now working at Mcdonalds stuffing burgers down her pants.
WHAT A CLASS A LOSER!!!
Whoopdedoo

Middletown, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2009

Judged:

A dishonest real estate agent....what a shocker, that is like a headline about an alcholic who drinks liquor
Loser Hunter

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2010

Judged:

This chick is a scum bag heroin junkie.Besides screwing her employer and losing her job she also screwed over many people around the valley.Her own house is just about foreclosed on but she a 6 figure maker huh?Obviously the unknown seymour comments were her.That is exactly how she talks.Tries to talk fast and saying..You know?..You know?..You know what I mean?..after everything she says just to try to convince herself of her own bullshit.She rents rooms to people and then rips them off and tries to throw them out after they pay the months rent keeping that money and then ducks and dodges them to give back thier security.Not 1 person that rented there got thier money back.A real character.Looking like the 75 lb crackhead that she is She knows she is a piece of shit and I would love to see her outside someday.
Me myself and I

Seymour, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2013

Judged:

unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
AWESOME,
Just so you know the charges were dropped, b/c of false accusations, no restitution was needed to be paid, spread that word, not the bullshit everyone else is saying
What a woman of stature and grace! By February 2013 Holli Tapley is arrested by Derby police on charges of kidnapping and credit card theft, NICE!!How lucky for all of us that the real estate agent stopped stealing from her client's homes and now graduated to hijacking elderly' women's cars to kidnap them for their money! Thank God she was SO ATTRACTIVE! Right? SEPTEMBER 16, 2013 BIG DAY IN COURT!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Public Storage Secures $700M Loan (Dec '13) 18 hr Seth Ashford 2
First Time Homebuyers in Virginia Real Estate M... 20 hr Elaine VonCannon 1
Direct Connect to MTN and BG Seller/Mandate (Jul '09) 20 hr zhenko 106
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Tue lolo 64
Added Neighborhoods and New Listings Tue Team Elite 1
Best European skylines (Feb '14) Tue phoenixxx221 8
crude oil buyers wanted (Aug '11) Aug 18 declan quinn 67

Search the Real Estate Forum:
•••