Posted in the Real Estate Forum

Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 11, 2013
by Desiree Whalen.

Hi everyone,
Im back at it this morning with another neighborhood showcase page on my website. Continuing with this weeks focus on the Porters Neck area, todays page is about homes for sale in Bishops Park at Porters Neck, which is located just off Futch Creek Road.

This beautiful, wooded neighborhood features winding, tree-lined streets and community picnic grounds, boat launch on the ICWW nearby, and residents can opt to join the Porters Neck Country Club. To see all currently available properties, click here:

Bishops Park at Porters Neck:
http://www.desireewhalen.com/bishopspark.php

or click here for an area map:
http://www.desireewhalen.idxco.com/i/17564/Ho...

As of this posting, only one property is showing up for sale, but be sure to bookmark that page and check back often the page will automatically update whenever any new properties come on the market in that neighborhood.

As always, if you would like to see any properties in this neighborhood or have questions about the surrounding area, give me a call or send me an email. Already own a home in Bishops Park and looking to sell? Contact me today about listing your property Im here to help!
-Desiree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Real Estate Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add new comment (Feb '09) 20 min Veroby 281
Mortgage fraud charges snare 22 in South Florida (Jun '08) Mon Go Blue Forever 131
bpo order capture Mon Mike Henricks 1
Cartus lays off workers (Sep '08) Aug 29 6uu6com 947
Fort Bragg Area Neighborhoods New Listings! Aug 29 6uu6com 2
Real Estate Agents: Single-Family Homes a Hot R... (Jun '12) Aug 29 David Bade 65
Its The Four For Friday Wilmington Neighborhoo... Aug 29 deswhalen 1
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Real Estate People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••