Authorities Investigate Arson at Seat...

Authorities Investigate Arson at Seattle Gay Club's NYE Party

There are 30 comments on the EDGE story from Jan 2, 2014, titled Authorities Investigate Arson at Seattle Gay Club's NYE Party. In it, EDGE reports that:

Police and fire officials are currently investigating a fire that broke out at a popular gay club in Seattle, soon after midnight New Year's Eve, the Seattle Times reports.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Jan 2, 2014
Quick, change your name/location and reply, "Spot on".*yawn* Get a new act, it's 2014!!
tiqueboy

Benton Harbor, MI

#3 Jan 2, 2014
If we stop replying to their posts they will eventually go away. No audience means no thrills for them.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#7 Jan 2, 2014
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#9 Jan 2, 2014
As cheap as surveillance cameras are these days; they should have hi-def full color 3-D movies of the guilty homophobe; from several different angles
Pierre

France

#14 Jan 2, 2014
I bet it was some filthy lying queer that started the fire. But of course they will say it was a "hate crime" perpetrated by a "bigot" or "homophobe". Typical.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#15 Jan 2, 2014
Quick, change your name/location and reply, "Spot on".

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#16 Jan 2, 2014
fr "Pierre" (aka Hans, Franz, Sven, Ivan, Boris, Lucas, Chad, ad nauseum):

>]I bet it was some filthy lying queer that started the fire. But of course they will say it was a "hate crime" perpetrated by a "bigot" or "homophobe". Typical<

You are SICK. Please get SECULAR counselling for your HOMOPHOBIA, bigot.

And quit hanging out where you are NOT wanted.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

#17 Jan 2, 2014
Pierre wrote:
I bet it was some filthy lying queer that started the fire. But of course they will say it was a "hate crime" perpetrated by a "bigot" or "homophobe". Typical.
Nothing new about that; sugar
Screechy evangelical fundamentalist homophobic bigoted terrorists threaten to burn us in fire ten times a day
They're sort of like having a pet dragon; good for nothing except for roasting marshmallows

Location hidden

#19 Jan 2, 2014
Rainbow Kid wrote:
As cheap as surveillance cameras are these days; they should have hi-def full color 3-D movies of the guilty homophobe; from several different angles
I doubt that they ever imagined that such would be necessary.

It's a GAY club, after all. We don't tend to need to do surveillance on our own.
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Jan 2, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that they ever imagined that such would be necessary.
It's a GAY club, after all. We don't tend to need to do surveillance on our own.
You have some truly stupid notions.
Xstain Mullah Fricassee

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Jan 2, 2014
tiqueboy wrote:
If we stop replying to their posts they will eventually go away. No audience means no thrills for them.
That would be difficult for me to do, but from now on I may "pass" on all the posts from closet case fundies who have a fetish for scat.

Location hidden

#22 Jan 3, 2014
Xstain Mullah Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Do gay people these days tend to be ill-mannered and destructive of their clubs in Pennsylvania ?
Earl

Austin, TX

#23 Jan 3, 2014
Xstain Mullah Fricassee wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah don't you know there is no need for security cameras in a gay establishment? Gays are all perfect, good people and none of them do anything wrong or commit any crimes.

Location hidden

#24 Jan 3, 2014
Earl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah don't you know there is no need for security cameras in a gay establishment? Gays are all perfect, good people and none of them do anything wrong or commit any crimes.
We don't bust up or harm our own establishments.
Chad

Austin, TX

#25 Jan 3, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't bust up or harm our own establishments.
You can speak for all homosexuals? You personally know all of them?

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#26 Jan 3, 2014
I thought Chad was in the UK? Did you move?

Location hidden

#28 Jan 3, 2014
Chad wrote:
<quoted text>
You can speak for all homosexuals? You personally know all of them?
The A-Gays that run the businesses ... yeah, pretty much ... through the LGBT business associations.

AND decades of experience.

There's also my connections in Law Enforcement and the News media.

That kind of stuff gets talked about like "Man Bites Dog".

I'd have heard.
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Philadelphia, PA

#29 Jan 3, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
Do gay people these days tend to be ill-mannered and destructive of their clubs in Pennsylvania ?
The question actually is why would any thinking person assume everyone who enters a gay club is gay?

There have been numerous cases of str8 homophobes entering gay clubs to place bombs or to simply start shooting patrons at random.

Go re read your post. It represents bizarre thinking.

Location hidden

#30 Jan 3, 2014
KKKafeteria KKKristains wrote:
<quoted text>
The question actually is why would any thinking person assume everyone who enters a gay club is gay?
There have been numerous cases of str8 homophobes entering gay clubs to place bombs or to simply start shooting patrons at random.
Go re read your post. It represents bizarre thinking.
"numerous" ?

Links please.

(The Onus Probandi is on you)
KKKafeteria KKKristains

Philadelphia, PA

#31 Jan 3, 2014
snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
"numerous" ?
Links please.
(The Onus Probandi is on you)
Idiot, I don't have time for such crap.

_No one_ thinks that everyone in a gay or lesbian identified club is or would somehow have to be gay identified, yet that was your typically weird assumption.

Tough if you can't remember the numerous instances of violence at various glbt clubs perpetrated by str8 homophobes. You have problems; may they remain your problems. Find your own missing links - maybe they're near your beside the point monkey meat info.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pat Battle - About Us News Story - WNBC | New York (Mar '08) 11 hr Diane Castro 35
News Trump family's elaborate lifestyle is a - logis... 21 hr USA Today 1
News Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' pers... (Mar '09) 22 hr chuckles 1,105
News Russia Denies Trump Aides Had Contact With Inte... Sat USA Today 1
News Life in Limbo: Diary of a Syrian Mom Affected b... Fri USA Today 1
News washington_post_staff Fri USA Today 1
News Trump Family's Lifestyle Will Cost US Taxpayers... Feb 17 USA Today 1
More from around the web