Hillary Clinton Dogged by 1975 Rape Case

Full story: ABC News

Hillary Clinton's successful 1975 legal defense of an accused rapist has surfaced again with the victim, angered over a tape of Clinton chuckling over her courtroom tactics in the case, lashing out at the potential Democratic presidential candidate.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jun 27, 2014
Tomek

Szczecin, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 20, 2014

Judged:

these people , who rule in usa till now have such way of career, no morality, plenty of deceptions and then: wars, genocide. global crimes, global robbery.
Grandma Clinton

Corryton, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 23, 2014

Tomek wrote:
these people , who rule in usa till now have such way of career, no morality, plenty of deceptions and then: wars, genocide. global crimes, global robbery.
Does Hillary Clinton approve of rape?
UhHuh

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2014

Tomek wrote:
As usual - another US hater spouting how bad the US is but somehow still able to accept billions in aide from this horrible country. Next time send the check back before you open your mouth. So many third worlders out there with advice for the US. Pick up your aide check on the way out the door.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••