Trump: Don't Blame Me If Republicans ...

Trump: Don't Blame Me If Republicans Lose House

There are 169 comments on the News Max story from Oct 16, 2018, titled Trump: Don't Blame Me If Republicans Lose House. In it, News Max reports that:

Facing the prospect of an electoral defeat that could imperil his presidency, President Donald Trump said Tuesday that he won't accept the blame if Republicans lose the House in November, arguing that he is "helping" Republican candidates in the midterms. In a wide-ranging interview with The Associated Press, Trump also accused his longtime personal attorney Michael Cohen of "lying" under oath, defended his use of the derisive nickname "Horseface" for porn actress Stormy Daniels and argued that the widespread condemnation of the Saudis in the disappearance of a Washington Post columnist was a rush to judgment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Max.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Stormy Horseface

Mount Pleasant, SC

#1 Oct 17, 2018
It won't be the Blue Wave as expected as long as the Dummy Dems keep shooting themselves in the foot. And don't be surprised if the GOP maintains the house. Remember what the fake news polls said about the 2016 election?
anonymous

North York, Canada

#2 Oct 17, 2018
Don't blame the Republicans if they won't build your freaky wall.

You're going to promote prejudice in favor of baby makers, aren't you? Eventually, that's what they all do.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#3 Oct 17, 2018
Democrats are so phony to claim they are fighting the Establishment. Trump beat the system. In spite of fake news, phony investigations, millions of illegal aliens voting Trump won in 2016. In 2018, be brave. Set yourself free. Vote Republican!
Grug

Salem, OR

#4 Oct 17, 2018
Mee okco lock nock, MEE OKCO LOCK NOCK!
Love of Money

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2018
RIP wrote:
Democrats are so phony to claim they are fighting the Establishment. Trump beat the system. In spite of fake news, phony investigations, millions of illegal aliens voting Trump won in 2016. In 2018, be brave. Set yourself free. Vote Republican!
Never will vote Republican again, EVER!

The GOP is now the party of lust, money, gun violence and lies. Trump is the poster boy for lust, money and lies. He briefly tried to go up against the NRA, tucked tail and ran.

However bad the Democrats may be, the Republicans managed to sink below the level of infectious microbes feeding on sewage when they decided to go all in with Trump.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#6 Oct 17, 2018
Can you dream or imagine the tsunami of liberals and illegal invaders from South America and the Middle East flooding the streets of our cities, waiting hours to vote for PelosiÖor maybe for Diane Feinstein or Elizabeth Warren. Who can stop this huge liberal wave of America-hating losers who seek revolution in America like the 1917 Communist Revolution in Russia or the Khomeini 1979 revolution in Iran for new Socialistic -Shariya law in America after trashing the US Constitution? Undoubtedly, Pelosi is leading a major tsunami wave that could be like the recent Hurricane or even worse. Beware of the liberal democrat tsunami dream thatÖ could turn into the worst defeat of the Liberal Democrats in decades.
RIP

Omaha, NE

#7 Oct 17, 2018
Love of Money wrote:
<quoted text>

Never will vote Republican again, EVER!

The GOP is now the party of lust, money, gun violence and lies. Trump is the poster boy for lust, money and lies. He briefly tried to go up against the NRA, tucked tail and ran.

However bad the Democrats may be, the Republicans managed to sink below the level of infectious microbes feeding on sewage when they decided to go all in with Trump.
Could your comment be anymore ambiguous? Does this kind of name calling work at the play ground you frequent?

“Trump fixing Obama's mess”

Since: Mar 09

& Making America Great Again!

#8 Oct 17, 2018
We wont lose the House or Senate. You heard it here first!
Rubber Ball

United States

#9 Oct 17, 2018
RIP wrote:
<quoted text>Could your comment be anymore ambiguous? Does this kind of name calling work at the play ground you frequent?
That post is anything but ambiguous.

Truth hurts those who cannot accept it.
Impeach the Creep

Madison, WI

#10 Oct 17, 2018
Not Rumps fault, because nothing is EVER Rumps fault, just ask him.

The Dear Leader is immaculate, anyone who says otherwise is an Enemy of the People.
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Oct 18, 2018
Jeff Brightone wrote:
Can you dream or imagine the tsunami of liberals and illegal invaders from South America and the Middle East flooding the streets of our cities, waiting hours to vote for PelosiÖor maybe for Diane Feinstein or Elizabeth Warren. Who can stop this huge liberal wave of America-hating losers who seek revolution in America like the 1917 Communist Revolution in Russia or the Khomeini 1979 revolution in Iran for new Socialistic -Shariya law in America after trashing the US Constitution? Undoubtedly, Pelosi is leading a major tsunami wave that could be like the recent Hurricane or even worse. Beware of the liberal democrat tsunami dream thatÖ could turn into the worst defeat of the Liberal Democrats in decades.
Well that was a whole lot of nonsense. For one, it is the Christian right who would love sharia type laws. The Bible and Quran are not all that different in that regard, and that would go against the establishment clause, which is anti-constitutional. Get your facts straight.

2nd, illegal immigration is increasing under tRump. Seems his policies are a complete failure in this regard.

Live the delusional dream tRump suckers

“Happiness comes through giving”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#12 Oct 18, 2018
Trump is already trying to protect his ass from what he knows will be a Republican loss in the House. Nothing bad is ever the wimp's fault.

“Doanwurybawdit”

Since: Feb 17

St. Catharines Ont. Canada

#13 Oct 18, 2018
Grug wrote:
Mee okco lock nock, MEE OKCO LOCK NOCK!
Well said.
Born In The USA

United States

#14 Oct 18, 2018
What is wrong with Horse faces ?
Horses have more beautiful faces than most humans. Kinder than most humans too..

American Liberal women buddy up to porn star Stormy now ? lol....what ever it takes to make them feel better about them selves.

Once again Dems setting a fine example for young American women. Will Dem/Liberal women encourage young American women to re-enact some of Stormy's roles next ?

Wow.....it has become a really f______ up World out there.

Thanks Liberals !
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#15 Oct 18, 2018
Love of Money wrote:
<quoted text>

Never will vote Republican again, EVER!

The GOP is now the party of lust, money, gun violence and lies. Trump is the poster boy for lust, money and lies. He briefly tried to go up against the NRA, tucked tail and ran.

However bad the Democrats may be, the Republicans managed to sink below the level of infectious microbes feeding on sewage when they decided to go all in with Trump.
Well put!
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#16 Oct 18, 2018
Born In The USA wrote:
What is wrong with Horse faces ?
Horses have more beautiful faces than most humans. Kinder than most humans too..

American Liberal women buddy up to porn star Stormy now ? lol....what ever it takes to make them feel better about them selves.

Once again Dems setting a fine example for young American women. Will Dem/Liberal women encourage young American women to re-enact some of Stormy's roles next ?

Wow.....it has become a really f______ up World out there.

Thanks Liberals !
Yes, you ignore the fact that Trump slept with Stormy while his WIFE was PREGNANT with his child, and call the Democrats "immoral"!

Wow! The Republican Party and its loser supporters such as yourself are REALLY FUHKED UP!
Cujo

Pittsburgh, PA

#17 Oct 18, 2018
Born In The USA wrote:
What is wrong with Horse faces ?
Horses have more beautiful faces than most humans. Kinder than most humans too..

American Liberal women buddy up to porn star Stormy now ? lol....what ever it takes to make them feel better about them selves.

Once again Dems setting a fine example for young American women. Will Dem/Liberal women encourage young American women to re-enact some of Stormy's roles next ?

Wow.....it has become a really f______ up World out there.

Thanks Liberals !
Liberal women buddy up while rich married conservative men have sex with them, then pay them to keep it quiet.

Conservatives have never lived a more moral high ground than anyone else. Fact is, people are people, left or right, and human nature regardless of what stripe you are, isn't always pretty.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#19 Oct 18, 2018
Any woman in America who votes Republican now has no respect for herself and wants her daughters to be less than equal.
Silly Season

United States

#20 Oct 18, 2018
Born In The USA wrote:
What is wrong with Horse faces ?
Horses have more beautiful faces than most humans. Kinder than most humans too..

American Liberal women buddy up to porn star Stormy now ? lol....what ever it takes to make them feel better about them selves.

Once again Dems setting a fine example for young American women. Will Dem/Liberal women encourage young American women to re-enact some of Stormy's roles next ?

Wow.....it has become a really f______ up World out there.

Thanks Liberals !
Apparently there isnít anything wrong with her looks based upon Trumpís past behavior.

Trump certainly didnít turn down a photo opportunity with Stormy and most likely he did have a tryst with her.

Otherwise, why would he pay her?

Trump making fun of a womanís appearance after he was intimate with her makes him a pathetic loser.

And Trump is obviously so pathetic that he doesnít understand this.

And that isnít in any way excusing Stormy. Her book is disgusting and cheap. Clearly a way for her to gain a bit of money and fame from a scummy situation of her own choosing. She makes fun of Trump and of course he calls her horse face. Thatís Trumpís classic MO.

But this is the thing, Trump is such a cad that he couldnít have an affair with a woman who would keep quiet. He chose a porn star? Either he knew Melania didnít care or he wanted to hurt Melania. Either way, how could he possibly think this wouldnít come to light?

His taste and poor judgement is very apparent and revealed by the low caliber of women with which he committed adultry.

In other words, they deserve each other.
Trump is a joke

Coquitlam, Canada

#23 Oct 18, 2018
Silly Season wrote:
<quoted text>

Apparently there isnít anything wrong with her looks based upon Trumpís past behavior.

Trump certainly didnít turn down a photo opportunity with Stormy and most likely he did have a tryst with her.

Otherwise, why would he pay her?

Trump making fun of a womanís appearance after he was intimate with her makes him a pathetic loser.

And Trump is obviously so pathetic that he doesnít understand this.

And that isnít in any way excusing Stormy. Her book is disgusting and cheap. Clearly a way for her to gain a bit of money and fame from a scummy situation of her own choosing. She makes fun of Trump and of course he calls her horse face. Thatís Trumpís classic MO.

But this is the thing, Trump is such a cad that he couldnít have an affair with a woman who would keep quiet. He chose a porn star? Either he knew Melania didnít care or he wanted to hurt Melania. Either way, how could he possibly think this wouldnít come to light?

His taste and poor judgement is very apparent and revealed by the low caliber of women with which he committed adultry.

In other words, they deserve each other.
Dirty Donald Trump is without a doubt, the most sleazy and immoral President the US has ever had, including Nixon!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's Culture of Lies Comes Back to Haunt Him 5 hr Lawrence Wolf 9
News The Cybersecurity 202: House Democrats plan to ... 14 hr He Named Me Black... 1
News The GOP's appointment in Samarra 14 hr Jeff Brightone 1
News VA: Fatal dog experiments moving ahead despite ... Thu Not Worried 87
News Magnitude 4.4 earthquake shakes Tennessee, Georgia Wed Klimate Change 2 eh 1
News Trump looking at several candidates for chief o... Wed Impeach the Creep 10
News Trump adviser Roger Stone reveals new meeting w... (Jun '18) Dec 9 the world watches... 4