Fox News' Megyn Kelly heading to prim...

Fox News' Megyn Kelly heading to prime time

There are 19 comments on the Argus Leader story from Oct 6, 2013, titled Fox News' Megyn Kelly heading to prime time. In it, Argus Leader reports that:

NEW YORK — Ask Fox News Channel’s Megyn Kelly how her new prime-time program will differ from the edgy news show she had been hosting in the afternoon and she says that “it’s going to be dark out.” The joke has a serious point.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Argus Leader.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#1 Oct 6, 2013
LOL, Sean Hannity is sweating bullets with the writing on the wall as the dumb blonde kicking out of the 9 o’clock hour (thanks to the great ratings by Rachel Maddow) to the 10 o’clock (fox viewers asleep) hour… next stop Sean is out the door to the junk heap with Glen Beck, LOL.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, Sean Hannity is sweating bullets with the writing on the wall as the dumb blonde kicking out of the 9 o’clock hour (thanks to the great ratings by Rachel Maddow) to the 10 o’clock (fox viewers asleep) hour… next stop Sean is out the door to the junk heap with Glen Beck, LOL.
Wishful thinking!!

Meanwhile, Fox News fell by double digits during total day, though it continued to lead both networks.

Even in a down period Fox STILL beats them all!1

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, Sean Hannity is sweating bullets with the writing on the wall as the dumb blonde kicking out of the 9 o’clock hour (thanks to the great ratings by Rachel Maddow) to the 10 o’clock (fox viewers asleep) hour… next stop Sean is out the door to the junk heap with Glen Beck, LOL.
I am sure Megyn will be glad to discuss how Obama treats our veterans at THEIR war memorial.
.
That bunch of smelly baby killers.

“My Commander-in-Chi ef!”

Since: Jun 07

Obama got Osama!

#4 Oct 6, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking!!
Meanwhile, Fox News fell by double digits during total day, though it continued to lead both networks.
Even in a down period Fox STILL beats them all!1
I love the way you tea-baggers brag about those phantom fox news ratings… and yet, they never seem to be able to convert those ratings into victories at the polls. Those hand full of tea-baggers converge to one channel before it is time to take out their dentures and go to bed; but they are exposed for the dwindling demographics of racist Whites whenever the general election rolls around. The Black guy won twice… but hey, fox news use to win in ratings before MSNBC won in primetime during the 2012 debates and election.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#6 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you tea-baggers brag about those phantom fox news ratings… and yet, they never seem to be able to convert those ratings into victories at the polls. Those hand full of tea-baggers converge to one channel before it is time to take out their dentures and go to bed; but they are exposed for the dwindling demographics of racist Whites whenever the general election rolls around. The Black guy won twice… but hey, fox news use to win in ratings before MSNBC won in primetime during the 2012 debates and election.
You can't get off the black man's c*ck can you? Do you really want to go into the details of HOW the black man won re-election??!! Had it happened to YOUR guy you side would NEVER shut up about impeachment! I do hope you are proud, it tells a lot about your character or lack of !! De Oppressor Liber!! And I will one at a time!!

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you tea-baggers brag about those phantom fox news ratings… and yet, they never seem to be able to convert those ratings into victories at the polls. Those hand full of tea-baggers converge to one channel before it is time to take out their dentures and go to bed; but they are exposed for the dwindling demographics of racist Whites whenever the general election rolls around. The Black guy won twice… but hey, fox news use to win in ratings before MSNBC won in primetime during the 2012 debates and election.
MSNBC said Obama was the smartest man in the White House, yet he seems incapable of the real leadership needed to settle disputes in own country.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#9 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the way you tea-baggers brag about those phantom fox news ratings… and yet, they never seem to be able to convert those ratings into victories at the polls. Those hand full of tea-baggers converge to one channel before it is time to take out their dentures and go to bed; but they are exposed for the dwindling demographics of racist Whites whenever the general election rolls around. The Black guy won twice… but hey, fox news use to win in ratings before MSNBC won in primetime during the 2012 debates and election.
Are you saying Detroit is the way to go for the future? Detroit has been run by blacks for years and remember, Ford and GM dropped major money in the city to help it along.
.
The results of your demographic theory speak for themselves.

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#10 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, Sean Hannity is sweating bullets with the writing on the wall as the dumb blonde kicking out of the 9 o’clock hour (thanks to the great ratings by Rachel Maddow) to the 10 o’clock (fox viewers asleep) hour… next stop Sean is out the door to the junk heap with Glen Beck, LOL.
This is the nail in rachel madcow's coffin.... matthew's and shultz are already zombies.

Since: Mar 08

Allentown, PA

#11 Oct 6, 2013
mjjcpa wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the nail in rachel madcow's coffin.... matthew's and shultz are already zombies.
In defense of zombies, they rarely say anything stupid.

“GREAT OBAMA GLOBAL DEPRESSION”

Since: Mar 10

Huntington, NY

#12 Oct 6, 2013
LookingToEscape wrote:
<quoted text>
In defense of zombies, they rarely say anything stupid.
Unless they're the kind that read from teleprompters like shultz and matthews.

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2013
Marine Corp Pat wrote:
LOL, Sean Hannity is sweating bullets with the writing on the wall as the dumb blonde kicking out of the 9 o’clock hour (thanks to the great ratings by Rachel Maddow) to the 10 o’clock (fox viewers asleep) hour… next stop Sean is out the door to the junk heap with Glen Beck, LOL.
That "dumb blone" still has her law license..........which oblumber and his wife had to give up before they lost it, dkhead.

Maddow is at rock bottom, Chris Matthews dissed the WWII vets and MSNBC is getting hammered about it.

Glen Beck is independent and his Blaze is growing in popularity.

You don't know much, do you dummy?

Since: Dec 07

Palestine, TX

#14 Oct 6, 2013
Latrine Corpse Pattycakes wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have a fetish with balls in your mouth. Was it a relief when "don't ask don't tell" was lifted? You really should seek help with your teabag fetish or at least earn $5 a pop at the bus station.
If obama pee'd in a martini glass, put an olive in it...MCP would drink it and call him a master bartender.
amcummer

Saint Paul, MN

#15 Oct 6, 2013
Bring them on we need all the advertisement of the products that we can not afford and the products that we don't need.

Since: Aug 13

Bozeman, MT

#16 Oct 6, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Wishful thinking!!
Meanwhile, Fox News fell by double digits during total day, though it continued to lead both networks.
Even in a down period Fox STILL beats them all!1
Patricia is just being her usual delusional self.

PMSNBC wishes their programming drew half the viewers FOX does.

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#17 Oct 7, 2013
fux never translates into votes that count. As an arm of the retardednationalcomittee, they've failed. LMAO.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 Oct 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
fux never translates into votes that count. As an arm of the retardednationalcomittee, they've failed. LMAO.
MSM has carried Obama's water for 5 years now. Are they getting tired yet? Will they do the same for Hillary?

“Hicksville Hootenanny”

Since: Sep 13

Kornfield Kounty

#19 Oct 7, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
MSM has carried Obama's water for 5 years now. Are they getting tired yet? Will they do the same for Hillary?
Oh course they will. Jealous, much, that you have nothing to go up against us? Even most-watched, least-effective fux can't match up.

LMFAO.
Lamer

Hopkins, MN

#20 Oct 7, 2013
You people relize that all the news orginizations you are pointing out are all dying right? Every single last one of them is going down in viewership to "alternative" media.
We are starting to get to that point were "alternative" media is overtaking the old big dogs in town. It also means that every time you try to blame the "big mean liberal media" that is holds less and less water.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#21 Oct 7, 2013
conservative crapola wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh course they will. Jealous, much, that you have nothing to go up against us? Even most-watched, least-effective fux can't match up.
LMFAO.
We could go from 2 nd generation radical to 1st generation radical. I don't see that as an improvement!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Popular Megachurch Pastor Who Resigned After 'M... Thu USA Today 1
News Kerry and co. heading back to Capitol Hill to p... Jul 28 USA Today 1
News Body found in suitcase at SeaTac apartment complex Jul 28 Valentina 1
News Trump's Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On His ... Jul 28 USA Today 1
News Starbucks lifts ban on man who confronted peopl... Jul 27 whineybuxmanagment 1
News NYT issues correction on Clinton email story Jul 26 Synque 8
News Obama: Bergdahl 'was never forgotten' (May '14) Jul 26 scirocco 105
More from around the web