Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Ari...

Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

There are 918 comments on the The Business Journal story from Mar 11, 2009, titled Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis. In it, The Business Journal reports that:

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Business Journal.

MorninBone

Phoenix, AZ

#732 Jul 28, 2014
Ace, sorry. Kim was hot in that dress! I've blown a few loads over her as well. Can't wait to get together and watch pics and video of these beautiful ladies with you and rub one out together. Mmm...
MorninBone

Phoenix, AZ

#734 Jul 28, 2014
Ace, sorry. Kim was hot in that dress! I've blown a few loads over her as well. Can't wait to get together and watch pics and video of these beautiful ladies with you and rub one out together. Mmm...
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
what do you think of Kim in that red dress this morning!! Damn!
Ace

Tucson, AZ

#735 Jul 29, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
sounds great to me! send me your contact info, asap!! Mmmmmm....
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#737 Jul 29, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to find out that I'm not the only one that jo's to Gina. I feel so good every morning that I get to shoot a load off with her on the screen.
MorninBone

Phoenix, AZ

#738 Jul 30, 2014
You definitely aren't the only one! I'm sure A LOT of guys turn their tvs on each morning in bed and stroke their morning wood to the beautiful Gina Maravilla. Back when I had a DVR, I would playback Gina's forecast segment in slow motion while I stroked my throbbing cock. It was great to watch each curve of her body while pleasuring myself. I tried imagining what she looked like when she fucks her husband. I can just imagine how wonderful her hips look when they are bouncing up and down on her hubby's cock! He's a lucky man!
GinaLover wrote:
<quoted text>Glad to find out that I'm not the only one that jo's to Gina. I feel so good every morning that I get to shoot a load off with her on the screen.
Ace

Tucson, AZ

#739 Jul 30, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
You definitely aren't the only one! I'm sure A LOT of guys turn their tvs on each morning in bed and stroke their morning wood to the beautiful Gina Maravilla. Back when I had a DVR, I would playback Gina's forecast segment in slow motion while I stroked my throbbing cock. It was great to watch each curve of her body while pleasuring myself. I tried imagining what she looked like when she fucks her husband. I can just imagine how wonderful her hips look when they are bouncing up and down on her hubby's cock! He's a lucky man!
<quoted text>
WOW! Great analysis! When are you going to contact me?
MorninBone

Phoenix, AZ

#740 Jul 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW! Great analysis! When are you going to contact me?
Hey Ace, I posted my email but I guess it got deleted.
Ace

Tucson, AZ

#741 Jul 30, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ace, I posted my email but I guess it got deleted.
you can try and spell out your phone number: ex. four eight zero....

Since: Jul 14

Phoenix, AZ

#742 Jul 30, 2014
Ace wrote:
<quoted text>
you can try and spell out your phone number: ex. four eight zero....
I sent you a private message on here. I don't know if it worked. Can you private message me on here? MorninBone

Tucson, AZ

#743 Jul 30, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
<quoted text>
I sent you a private message on here. I don't know if it worked. Can you private message me on here? MorninBone
I'm trying to respond to your private message but having problems registering and getting the private messages!! Grrr

Phoenix, AZ

#744 Jul 30, 2014
Ace75 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm trying to respond to your private message but having problems registering and getting the private messages!! Grrr
NO problem. It takes a few minutes for your email to get verified. Then you'll be able to message me.

Tucson, AZ

#745 Jul 30, 2014
MorninBone wrote:
<quoted text>
NO problem. It takes a few minutes for your email to get verified. Then you'll be able to message me.
still nothing......:(
Ace

Tucson, AZ

#746 Aug 11, 2014
Gina looks like a lickable suckable creamsicle this morning! Yum!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#747 Aug 11, 2014
Was channel hopping this morning. Chelsea Davis, traffic person on Channel 5, looks like a Barbie doll. Nicole Crites, anchor person, has an awesome pair of legs and was showing a lot of cleavage this morning. Gina is still the most beautiful in her orange dress today. Tight across the bosom and hips, shows off her gorgeous figure just so. The orange in the dress complements her fantastic, shapely brown legs. You're still number one in the Valley, Gina.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#748 Aug 11, 2014
GinaLover wrote:
Was channel hopping this morning. Chelsea Davis, traffic person on Channel 5, looks like a Barbie doll. Nicole Crites, anchor person, has an awesome pair of legs and was showing a lot of cleavage this morning. Gina is still the most beautiful in her orange dress today. Tight across the bosom and hips, shows off her gorgeous figure just so. The orange in the dress complements her fantastic, shapely brown legs. You're still number one in the Valley, Gina.
Why don't you tell these women of your admiration on their Facebook page?

Since: May 13

Phoenix, AZ

#749 Sep 5, 2014
April looks so hot in that blue dress today
GinaLover

Scottsburg, IN

#750 Sep 9, 2014
procell wrote:
April looks so hot in that blue dress today
April was looking sexy yesterday and even hotter today. Haven't seen that dress before but she looks gorgeous in that color.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#752 Sep 17, 2014
Where's all the Gina fans? Home sick today so I got to watch the last 3 hours of the show. She looked gorgeous in that orange outfit. The skirt nice and tight and short enough to showcase those marvelous brown legs. Her top accented those fantastic looking breasts, so round and firm. The last two segments she did with Javier and Kaley where she was sitting down gave her another chance to show off those luscious legs. Thanks Gina, you made me feel a little better today and you're still the hottest woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#754 Oct 1, 2014
Gina is rockin' it in that blue dress this morning. Love it when she shows off those shapely legs of hers. The dress accentuates those marvelous breasts, so round and firm. Thanks for starting my day off just right.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#755 Oct 4, 2014
Jill Galus filled in for Tess this morning on Channel 3. Got to see more of her than just her quick field reports. She is a total fox. Long blonde hair with that black dress was so hot. She was also wearing black tights or black nylons which completed the outfit perfectly. Great look Jill. You'll give Gina some competition if you get more air time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Clinton's VP pick coming, Virginia senator fron... 11 hr USA Today 1
News Is Russia deepening Cooperation with US in Syri... 12 hr USA Today 1
News Florida woman wins $590.5m Powerball jackpot (May '13) Fri Bush loyalist 63
News NYT: Trump Offered John Kasich VP Job Before Pi... Fri The Sloppy Mess John 1
News Meryl Streep takes stage dressed as Donald Trum... Jul 20 trump fan 34
News North Haven plant closing doors and costing hun... (May '08) Jul 17 popeye 116
News Leaked proposal: US offering Russia military pa... Jul 14 USA Today 1
More from around the web