Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 Full story: The Business Journal 694

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Full Story
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#665 Mar 15, 2014
Tess was doing the weather this morning on Channel 3. When she gets up from the desk and out in front of the weather map, you can see what kind of fox she really is. Beautiful long hair and a body that is perfectly shaped. Dress shows off all of her sexy attributes. Definitely another Channel 3 MILF,
Dlover

Dublin, CA

#666 Mar 17, 2014
Starting to miss the posts about Gina
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#667 Mar 31, 2014
Dlover wrote:
Starting to miss the posts about Gina
Hope you're watching this morning. Gina was off last week on spring break but she's back today. Has a new dress on that I haven't seen before. It's purple and turquoise and she looks fabulous. It's short and shows off those beautiful brown shapely legs of hers. The dress also has a high waist that emphasizes the round, firmness of her awesome breasts. She's still the hottest women on Phoenix TV. Thanks for getting me off to a good start this morning, Gina,
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#668 Apr 2, 2014
Gina and April looking sexy and hot in their boots.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#669 Apr 3, 2014
Gina rockin' that blue dress this morning. What a killer body!
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#670 Apr 4, 2014
Gina's legs looking beautiful in that short purple dress this morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#671 Apr 7, 2014
Gina looking as sexy as ever. Showing a tiny bit of cleavage that looks great. April's breasts showing well in that black and white blouse she has on. All in all, another good morning Arizona.
Dlover

B M Goldwater A F Range, AZ

#673 Apr 8, 2014
Gina looking very good today. That dress really shows how nice her titties are! Shes needs a huge load all over them...
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#674 Apr 9, 2014
Dlover wrote:
Gina looking very good today. That dress really shows how nice her titties are! Shes needs a huge load all over them...
She's looking good again this morning. Her dress today shows off the roundness of her breasts beautifully. The shortness shows off those great legs. Most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#675 Apr 11, 2014
No Gina again today. That's two days in a row. Monday can't come fast enough.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#676 Apr 17, 2014
Gina looks fabulous in that form fitting blue dress she has on this morning. Tight across the hips and short enough to show off those awesome legs of hers. The dress accents those marvelous breasts of hers, so round and firm. Looking good again this morning Gina. Sexiest woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#677 Apr 19, 2014
No Gina on Saturday mornings but Kim is looking good in her purple sweater. Nice and tight, shows off that great rack of hers.
Cheryl

United States

#678 Apr 29, 2014
faithful viewer no longer wrote:
I've been watching 3 TV for past 16 years. After readng what Belo did to Dan and Brad I will no longer be watching. Interesting how many good news people have been let go since Tara joined. Bad management decision to keep Tara in the morning...and where is Oliva? 3 TV isn't even worth being classifed as a news/media corporation
I TOTALLY AGREE. Am very saddened over the loss if Dan Davis. He was so informative, warm hearted, and friendly. His stories always made me smile.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#679 Apr 30, 2014
Cheryl wrote:
<quoted text>I TOTALLY AGREE. Am very saddened over the loss if Dan Davis. He was so informative, warm hearted, and friendly. His stories always made me smile.
Dan Davis hosts the AAA travel show on Sunday's at 4:30 p.m.
jerker

Phoenix, AZ

#680 May 5, 2014
Gina has me jacking off like crazy this morning in that short grey dress mmm. And April is just begging to be bent over and reamed in her beautiful ass.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#681 May 5, 2014
jerker wrote:
Gina has me jacking off like crazy this morning in that short grey dress mmm. And April is just begging to be bent over and reamed in her beautiful ass.
Didn't get a chance to post this morning before I left for work. Glad someone else is watching Gina and enjoying her sexiness. She look so beautiful in that grey dress with the banded bottom. The shortness of the dress really showed off those marvelous legs of hers. The top of the dress accented her gorgeous breasts to the max. Was running late this morning so I was only able to get off one load. April didn't look to bad either but Gina is the one that gets me going every morning.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#682 May 8, 2014
Gina looking lovely in her blue dress this morning. Those legs are just awesome. The dress accents and frames those luscious breasts of her just right. Thanks for getting me started again this morning. 3 TV has the most beautiful women. Tess, Jill, Kayley, April, and GIna. It doesn't get any better.
Judy

Sun City, AZ

#683 May 12, 2014
It's a shame that people have to be so crass and cruel when expressing an opinion. Patti Kirkpatrick was a poor newscaster. Maybe she was good at one time, but she hasn't been good for years. Isn't it enough to state an opinion and wish her well?

And how could anyone make light of the horrible helicopter crash? What has happened to people?
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#684 May 15, 2014
Gina has looked fabulous all week. Blue dress, red dress, purple dress, and today's color have all accented her beauty. Today's dress is sleeveless and shows off her arms wonderfully. She has very toned arms, not muscular, just fantastic. All the dresses she has worn this week draw your eyes to her luscious breasts. So round and firm. She is the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV. Thanks for being so sexy Gina.
Ozzie Guillen

Chicago, IL

#685 May 15, 2014
GinaLover wrote:
Gina has looked fabulous all week. Blue dress, red dress, purple dress, and today's color have all accented her beauty. Today's dress is sleeveless and shows off her arms wonderfully. She has very toned arms, not muscular, just fantastic. All the dresses she has worn this week draw your eyes to her luscious breasts. So round and firm. She is the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV. Thanks for being so sexy Gina.
Ok, you've convinced me. I'm moving to Phoenix.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the Suck-Up Begins Dems race to back an unannou... 1 hr Le Jimbo 24
Their view: No clear gain in dispute over Falkl... (Mar '10) 17 hr Simo2504 616
Bruce Hartigan had a noble heart 19 hr Sunshine 2
Detroit murder rate on downward trend Sat reality is a crutch 2
Carrollton Free Press Standard News | Oberlin's... Sat Future Toy Giver 3
Cuba and the Ghosts in America's Backyard Dec 25 WE JUST DONT CARE 18
For Obama, a good December, but hard choices li... Dec 25 Guess Who 51
More from around the web