Sources: KTVK drops 'Good Morning Arizona' personalities Brad Perry, Dan Davis

Mar 11, 2009 Full story: The Business Journal 673

"Good Morning Arizona" personalities Brad Perry and Dan Davis were let go Wednesday by KTVK-TV Channel 3, according to local media sources and individuals close to the station.

Full Story
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#639 Nov 26, 2013
I was wrong. Red is Gina's color. Love the dresses she has been wearing lately. Just tight enough to show off her gorgeous body, especially those luscious breasts. Along with the boots that make her outfit complete. April is looking hot this morning too. Those black stockings and black boots are a real turn on.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#640 Nov 30, 2013
Andi Barness is filling in for Kim this morning doing the weather. What a gorgeous body she has. She is definitely older than the normal TV personalities on Channel 3 now but she is quite beautiful. Great looking rack and when she turns sideways in front of the maps you can see she has a very shapely ass. Good way to start Saturday morning especially since Gina won't be on until Monay.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#641 Dec 1, 2013
Andi looking good again this morning. Got a slit up the left side of her skirt that shows of her leg and looks so sexy. That awesome rack of hers could rival Brittney Shipp's. Looking good Andi. Great way to end the weekend.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#642 Dec 4, 2013
Gina looking so beautiful this morning. She's got a purple dress on with black tights and black boots. Sexy, sexy, sexy. Its a tight dress that shows off her gorgeous breasts. They look so round and firm. Had to grab my c*ck first thing. Its going to be a two load morning. You're the hottest woman on TV Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#645 Dec 19, 2013
Gina had on another great looking purple dress that accented those luscious breasts of hers perfectly. She always looks to beautiful first thing in the morning. Its such a great way to wake up in the morning even though the traffic news may be awful. You're the most beautiful woman on Phoenix TV.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#646 Jan 6, 2014
Gina's tits looking fabulous in 2014.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#647 Jan 7, 2014
Turned on Channel 5 tonight. That Kari Lake has quite a rack on her.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#648 Jan 11, 2014
Jill Galus was filling in for Tess this morning. DId you see the legs on her when she was doing segment with the dog? Wow, another sexy, hot woman on Channel 3.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#649 Jan 12, 2014
Jill looking good again this morning. Lipstick, earrings, and dress all color coordinated. She did the pet segment again and showed off those gorgeous legs. That deep, raspy voice of hers is so sex too. Wish she could work all weekends.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#650 Jan 13, 2014
Going to have to become a regular Channel 10 watcher in the evening. Kari Lake wearing a tight green dress that shows off that awesome rack of hers.
BoneroBoyII

Mesa, AZ

#651 Jan 24, 2014
Gina in blue makes me ROCK HARD, but Jill gets me to shoot a Monster load all over my stomach...
Wood love to have Jill's red lips all over my hard c*ck and balls..........

She has a perfect BUKKAKE face..........

http://www.azfamily.com/on-tv/bios/218836781....
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#652 Jan 28, 2014
BoneroBoyII wrote:
Gina in blue makes me ROCK HARD, but Jill gets me to shoot a Monster load all over my stomach...
Wood love to have Jill's red lips all over my hard c*ck and balls..........
She has a perfect BUKKAKE face..........
http://www.azfamily.com/on-tv/bios/218836781....
You're right. Paid close attention when Jill was on this morning. Those red lips would leave perfect red marks all over a guy's cock.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#653 Jan 28, 2014
April looked delicious in that black skirt and pink blouse. The skirt showed off her ass so beautifully. Gina always looks gorgeous when she wears those form fitting dresses. The brown one she had on this morning was tight across those luscious hips and showed off her tits just right. A hint of cleavage was driving me crazy. She is so beautiful.
BoneroBoyII

Mesa, AZ

#656 Feb 3, 2014
I would love to watch my load shoot all over Jill's pouty red lips, down her chin and onto her t*ts, while Gina cleans her up with her mouth, and April uses a double dong on herself and Gina.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#657 Feb 4, 2014
BoneroBoyII wrote:
I would love to watch my load shoot all over Jill's pouty red lips, down her chin and onto her t*ts, while Gina cleans her up with her mouth, and April uses a double dong on herself and Gina.
That works for me!
BoneroBoyII

Mesa, AZ

#658 Feb 4, 2014
Jill's red lip and her voice make my c*ck rock hard!! I'd love to do a c*m swap with her.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#660 Feb 4, 2014
BoneroBoyII wrote:
Jill's red lip and her voice make my c*ck rock hard!! I'd love to do a c*m swap with her.
I started noticing her lips ever since you mentioned them a few days ago. They make her even hotter especially with that deep sensual voice. Would love that lipstick all over my underwear.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#661 Feb 17, 2014
Home today cause of the holiday. Been watching Gina all morning. That form fitting dress is so sexy on her. Her breasts look so luscious and the shoes she has on make her look even hotter. Going to be able to squeeze out another couple of loads before 10:00.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#663 Mar 10, 2014
Off today so I'm watching Channel 3. April's breasts look so yummy in that black and white blouse she has on. The skirt makes her a$$ look so shapely and awesome. Gina looking sexy as usual. She always appears so professional and hot at the same time.
GinaLover

Mesa, AZ

#664 Mar 14, 2014
Gina teasing with a bit of cleavage today. Her breasts look fabulous in that dresses. So round and firm. Definitely a MILF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Publishing Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jaden & Willow Smith Give Bizarre 'NYT' Interview Nov 21 Abrahammock Religion 16
Sex to save Upstate NY? The New York Times blas... Nov 20 Toothless Utican 12
Elizabeth Warren blasts lobbyists for the 'rich... Nov 19 Swedenforever 40
Dr. Phil's tech upgrade means this 'isn't your ... Nov 19 Lina Tyler 1
Surgeon with Ebola arrives in US for treatment Nov 16 Kid_Tomorrow 1
Ex-Navy SEAL Makes No Apologies For Going Publi... Nov 15 USA Today 2
The immigration debate is about to come to a he... Nov 15 Foster 3

Publishing People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE